Tired of my shit fucking life

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
When I snap a final time, about 3 years from now, no way I won't punish my parents for giving me these dogshit genetics. Sure, genetics are random as hell, that's true, but if my parents were beautiful and not subhumans with dogshit genetics ranging from looks to being mentally fucked up too, I wouldn't ever have become who and what I have been and I'm sick and tired of this stupid fucking shit. My life sucks and none of it is my problem.

I feel like breaking both their dogshit recessed jaws right now for real. Im not kidding. I AM SO FURIOUS AND SAD

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

I wanna give up. Why should I go on? It's a game rigged against me.

I wanna give myself 3 years but every day I get closer to just ending it. When I look in the mirror I ask myself why do I still live? Idk if I should remain optimistic, my future and existence seem so bleak.

AND I AM BROKE. I AM FUCKING BROKE. MY FATHER IS A LAWYER, MY MOTHER IS AN MD AND THEY ARE BROKE SO I AM. IMAGE WHAT UTTER FAILURE THESE 2 DUMBFUCKS ARE, BEING BROKE AS A LAWYER/MD. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MAN... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: them streets b cold, exo, dimorphism and 2 others
Deserved for azn abomination avi

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21403 and WeiWei
but if my parents were beautiful and not subhumans with dogshit genetics ranging
your parents arent models like most of the parents of users here?

Deserved for azn abomination avi
Ngl one of the very few things that keeps me going is that as a whitecel I can always get an asian, SUPPOSEDLY. But today I doubt even that. One can hope. A man can hope. A man can dream. Idk i feel so hopeless and futile

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Ngl one of the very few things that keeps me going is that as a whitecel I can always get an asian, SUPPOSEDLY. But today I doubt even that. One can hope. A man can hope. A man can dream. Idk i feel so hopeless and futile
Azn girls are severe lookists so good luck

• So Sad
Reactions: WeiWei
your parents arent models like most of the parents of users here?
It's not about being model tier. I don't wanna be model tier. I wanna HTN or Chadlite with GOOD genetics. I don't want any of the dogshit genes I inherited. I am ill chronically. My parents are not only ugly but they are mentally fucked too. Shit genes come in a package.

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism and BongMog
Azn girls are severe lookists so good luck
Dude I see them with subhuman whitecels all the time, wth. I mean online, not irl. No asians around here

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
It's not about being model tier. I don't wanna be model tier. I wanna HTN or Chadlite with GOOD genetics. I don't want any of the dogshit genes I inherited. I am ill chronically. My parents are not only ugly but they are mentally fucked too. Shit genes come in a package.
He's a jaded soul

Going er on your parents for subhuman genes feels justified, it is what it is tho you can't really blame them for bringing you to existence as everyone was bluepilled back then.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Going er on your parents for subhuman genes feels justified, it is what it is tho you can't really blame them for bringing you to existence as everyone was bluepilled back then.
Well that's also true. But as said before, they are also incredibly dumb. I don't even know where to begin. They get mad at me for calling them out on how they ruined my life, they expect me to please them, they think I owe them stuff, and most importantly, despite being MDs and lawyers, these 2 dumbasses are broke. I literally cant imagine how stupid you gotta be to get there, like how???

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Well that's also true. But as said before, they are also incredibly dumb. I don't even know where to begin. They get mad at me for calling them out on how they ruined my life, they expect me to please them, they think I owe them stuff, and most importantly, despite being MDs and lawyers, these 2 dumbasses are broke. I literally cant imagine how stupid you gotta be to get there, like how???
white people are terrible w finances

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro