Tired of seeing potassium maxxing and bone smashing everywhere

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

I will be there for the downfall of clavicular.
No amount of potassium and no amount of bone smashing will get you out of being subhuman. Just take a minute and think, do you think Gandy ever did this shit:lul: If you wanted to max your looks the most you can do besides having superior genetics is lose weight and clear your skin. Stop worrying about tiny details like symmetry and dark circles. Just sleep jfl:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horsefacin and Bdot
This is unironically the best advice, only use the forum to ameliorate your failos

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
This is unironically the best advice, only use the forum to ameliorate your failos
I’m tired of seeing copers talk about debloating even though debloating happens daily when you walk around and get up

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
“I’m bloated” nigga you got no bones and ur fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horsefacin and sub5incel125
Only non cope looksmaxx is getting lean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rgvmogger07, goodgamebro and sub5incel125
Only non cope looksmaxx is getting lean
true ive seen people with acne everywhere on their face and still mog me. Skin does play a minor role though I only use face wash and a topical cream daily no moisturizer

• +1
Reactions: project chadlite
im convinced its only a few people with truly over tier bloat genetics who will benefit from this and staying away from carbs/sodium.
i take autistic selfies of myself everyday and ive looked the same on days where ive ate like crazy (whole pizza, ice cream, bottles of faygo, etc.), so do the majority of people. i had a real unfortunate guy in my pms send me his face after only a few weeks of eating carbs and if what hes saying is true then yea, go ahead with these debloat tactics

the bottom line is chad or any non-boneless person doesnt do any of this. i got cooked by a bunch of low iq redpill tier users for saying this exact idea (something is largely useless if naturally GL people dont do it with few exceptions) and was told im just lazy and dont wanna improooooooove. jfl man, this space is crawling with redpill copers who changed their snake oil from game to "looksmaxxing"

• +1
I’m tired of seeing copers talk about debloating even though debloating happens daily when you walk around and get up
I genuinely think the problem is the lack of exercise here, most people could fix a lot of things in their life with consistent jogs and lifting weights, including bloating concerns

• +1
I genuinely think the problem is the lack of exercise here, most people could fix a lot of things in their life with consistent jogs and lifting weights, including bloating concerns
Being active saved me from being sub human

• Love it
Reactions: Scott_Emblebury
Being active saved me from being sub human
Literally. Not only do you look better afterwards, the positive effects on your mental health subsequently affect appearance as well

• +1