Tired of watching anime

Mexicancel

Mexicancel

Sadness is rebellion
Wtf should I do with my life? Go out with friends and slay? JFL I rather rot in my room, I'm still a virgin and I always will be.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Let’s hope to hell that it isn’t over for you, man, because that would be very unfortunate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Time for a new cope. Video games don't do it for me anymore. Your only option is to wagecuck and make your own future by ascending.

Not sure how autists can sit through seasonal anime. I just watch older shit that has a good reputation. Watch all the classic shit nigga they're classics for a reason. Stop watching the latest moe garbage

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bengt, Einon and ChoSeungHui
Not sure how autists can sit through seasonal anime. I just watch older shit that has a good reputation. Watch all the classic shit nigga they're classics for a reason. Stop watching the latest moe garbage
Older anime was made with artistic value in mind, not monetary gain, unlike the ones being made now.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormie, ElliotRodgerJr and Bengt
Older anime was made with artistic value in mind, not monetary gain, unlike the ones being made now.
jfl at this ideology there's plenty of older dogshit in all media as well, it just isn't remembered because, well, it's dogshit

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Pro tip: Watch on 200% speed

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormie
jfl at this ideology there's plenty of older dogshit in all media as well, it just isn't remembered because, well, it's dogshit
Completely nonsensical.I never said there wasn't.But it's no where near the amount of dog shit we get now.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 470
Completely nonsensical.I never said there wasn't.But it's no where near the amount of dog shit we get now.
That's just because there's more anime being made right now, but if like 90% right now is shit then I believe roughly the same number applies to the past

• +1
Reactions: Einon
That's just because there's more anime being made right now, but if like 90% right now is shit then I believe roughly the same number applies to the past
I don't believe that.As the viewer base has grown,so has the potential for earning shekles. The Japs were money hungry and started cranking out more shit than India on daily basis.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Wtf should I do with my life? Go out with friends and slay? JFL I rather rot in my room, I'm still a virgin and I always will be.
get some sunlight and exercise. Especially if you're still growing.

Never watched anime and I never will.

• Love it
Reactions: Bengt
Pro tip: Watch on 200% speed
Constantly bully this autist that told me this. His name was Vincent and everyone in high school called him Anime Bingecent.

JFL all media is made solely for monetary gain

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: pisslord and Einon
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormie
Watch novelas then joto

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy