Titanic is the most black pill movie

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Looks Forever
“ I rather be his whore than your wife”

Shows raw primal attraction will supersede status and money.

She left this status money max old cel for jack

D4CA9288 8CAE 4B59 ABA6 58B10306763E

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29786, XtrovertNTnormalfag, Deleted member 22627 and 17 others
If it were really blackpilled somebody would’ve put leo on a lifeboat cause halo effect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 29786, Sub0 and 9 others
almost as blackpilled as real life

the thing is
billy zane character was goodlooking as well, so he
had looks, money and status.

Leo only had looks, but he ran badboy exciting game and got the hoe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 22627, Sub0 and 9 others
how does anyone even accept the role billy zane took

quite a mindfuck for your confidence for the rest of your life, and it's not exactly something only you and 2-3 other people get to witness

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Imagine being Leo when that movie came out
Every woman on the planet, all ages and races, just swooning over you
Teenage girls having posters of you on their bedroom wall
Going mad just thinking about how much dopamine he was getting on a minute to minute basis
leonardo dicaprio jack GIF

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, LampPostPrime, humanoidsub7 and 8 others
Going mad just thinking about how much dopamine he was getting on a minute to minute basis
Yeah did you know rose is only supposed to be 17 in the movie

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, LampPostPrime and TheTakeoverHasBegun

enough dopamine to spend the rest of your life staring at the wall and being perfectly fine with such an existence

i'm not sure zoomers realize how huge this movie is/was

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Sub0, LampPostPrime and 5 others
If it were really blackpilled somebody would’ve put leo on a lifeboat cause halo effect
Yeah. But he was allowed into rose’s high status circle for a while bc of his looks

enough dopamine to spend the rest of your life staring at the wall and being perfectly fine with such an existence

i'm not sure zoomers realize how huge this movie is/was
It was EVERYWHERE
Everyone was talking about
And this didn't just go on for a month or two but for a good year (the movie had incredible legs)
And no man has ever been talked about more than Leo was in 1997 and 1998 other than Michael Jackson when he made Thriller
Leo was the closest thing to god during that period

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, humanoidsub7, datboijj and 1 other person
It was EVERYWHERE
Everyone was talking about
And this didn't just go on for a month or two but for a good year (the movie had incredible legs)
And no man has ever been talked about more than Leo was in 1997 and 1998 other than Michael Jackson when he made Thriller
Leo was the closest thing to god during that period

yes, yes and yes.

he isnt in the situation to date top tier 20 yo models as a sergei-looking guy in his 40s for nothing

• Love it
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
I want a shot for shot remake with Paul Giamatti in Leo's role

MV5BOTc0MDAzMTU4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzA0NzcwNA@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 33275
He was sexually abused as a child

• +1
Funny thing is Leo’s looks are the new normal now, just go on TikTok theory.

“ I rather be his whore than your wife”

Shows raw primal attraction will supersede status and money.

She left this status money max old cel for jack

View attachment 2382145
But in reality, not in a movie, the fiance would have just killed DiCaprio, and the unsuccessful lover would have gone down to the sea bottom already at the beginning of the film.

Then the husband would beat his wife, cum into her, and produce HIS children.

If she opens her mouth again, he beats her again.

TRUE LOVE until 1950, or when feminism started? :feelshaha:

Men do NOT need "attraction". it is for boys. THe strongest man takes everything. THat has always been the law. Im not sure tbh if this was better than what we have now. But "looks" have always been a very SMALL part in the equation, always until Tinder.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Sub0, Deleted member 33275 and 1 other person
But in reality, not in a movie, the fiance would have just killed DiCaprio, and the unsuccessful lover would have gone down to the sea bottom already at the beginning of the film.

Men do NOT need "attraction". it is for boys. THe strongest man takes everything. THat has always been the law. Im not sure tbh if this was better than what we have now. But "looks" have always been a very SMALL part in the equation, always until Tinder.
So holding masculine frame and taking charge bro is unironically legit, according to you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis
So holding masculine frame and taking charge bro is unironically legit, according to you
Yes.

But unlike the past, NOW you can get into prison for this... so idk... being born good-looking is just easier...

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and autistic_tendencies

Giga cope. Sure she’s still fucking chad’s on the side but at least I get to raise her kids :soy::soy::soy:

Or he could kill them both and go back to being single. Now he go can find another woman to get cucked by :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The age old question though, which is what's better, being sexualy selected or naturally selected?

Is it better to be alive and have sloppy seconds of Stacy, or be dead but be Stacy's ideal?

Depending on how long I live I'm inclined to want the latter jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and autistic_tendencies
Yea u can MOG the guy who fucked ur wife and kill him but end of day he made ur wife cum and u didn't lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
ofc .org faggots ONLY looked at Leo's FAYCE in the movie and didnt care about anything else :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️
@5.5psl @Vermilioncore @Artemis @Primalsplit @Gonthar @emeraldglass @KING REIDYZ

Gay Lgbt GIF by giphystudios2021

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
the thing is
billy zane character was goodlooking as well, so he
had looks, money and status.

Leo only had looks, but he ran badboy exciting game and got the hoe.
The scenario in the movie would not have played out the way it did in reality. Zane also had an inch of height on DiCaprio.

i mean to be fair it wasn't because her husband was ugly, it was because he was an abusive asshole if i remember correctly

anyway it was kinda funny we were watching this movie in school a few months ago (we were gonna write an essay abt it or something) and while we were watching i heard some girls talk to eachother about how hot rose's husband was lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
i mean to be fair it wasn't because her husband was ugly, it was because he was an abusive asshole if i remember correctly

anyway it was kinda funny we were watching this movie in school a few months ago (we were gonna write an essay abt it or something) and while we were watching i heard some girls talk to eachother about how hot rose's husband was lol
He was oldcel, women value youth more than anything

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
BBC mogs tho

• +1
Virtue signalling
after the scene where he gets mad at rose and pushes all the plates and shit they said to EACH OTHER:
foid 1: he's so good looking/hot
foid 2: i know right

• JFL
after the scene where he gets mad at rose and pushes all the plates and shit they said to EACH OTHER:
foid 1: he's so good looking/hot
foid 2: i know right
Chicks like abusive men nothing new here

• +1
Jack is lucky there wasn’t some tall giga high T chad maher tier maher lurking around in that ship

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Hero of the Imperium and autistic_tendencies