Titbot roast thread

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
Shitbot kys

Sawan Patel is a fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zeta ascended, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
lol at him denying to wear lifts at 5'6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Smells like curry in here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 1560
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery
Shitbot kys

Sawan Patel is a fag
Mogs you to gandy and back . I’m confirmed to be 5 Psl . Approaching 5 Psl-5.75 psl in couple on months . Keep crying for me your permenant virgin shit skin curry dindo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Mogs you to gandy and back . I’m confirmed to be 5 Psl . Approaching 5 Psl-5.75 psl in couple on months . Keep crying for me your permenant virgin shit skin curry dindo
you have the SMV of a 3 PSL man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
you have the SMV of a 3 PSL man.
Gigacope maybe for you since you are a shit skin curry who only psl halo is your height . I gym max and I’m ripped keep barking up the treee dog . I have yet to see one pic of you like wtf are you doing on here rotting your life away . At least I’m ascending

• +1
Gigacope maybe for you since you are a shit skin curry who only psl halo is your height . I gym max and I’m ripped keep barking up the treee dog . I have yet to see one pic of you like wtf are you doing on here rotting your life away . At least I’m ascending
lol
I can hear your shitskin accent through my screen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
lol
I can hear your shitskin accent through my screen
I actually sound like papimew which is white. Keep barking why are you calling me a shit skin when you are one yourself jfl. You will never ascend. Keep making posts about curries when you are one just rope tbh you caging dog. Since corona I been e maxing, e whores think I’m white. I larp as Italian tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Introvertednarc
  • +1
I actually sound like papimew which is white. Keep barking why are you calling me a shit skin when you are one yourself jfl. You will never ascend. Keep making posts about curries when you are one just rope tbh you caging dog. Since corona I been e maxing, e whores think I’m white. I larp as Italian tho
you indeed have the voice of a dark triad high T gigachad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2597