• +1
Reactions: ZaC, bobtheflowerpot and Xtra
I am attracted to all parts of women even armpits

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, ZaC, nofap and 2 others
I am attracted to all parts of women even armpits
I am attracted to face and ass I don't even look at tits I would rather look at their beautiful faces and when im fucking their beautiful ass

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Drixzy, Sprinkles and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04, Big White Cuck and murdah
Downbad. Assuming you meant hairy armpits.
Gengar

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
L
Tits are female gaze
women think being a skeleton is ideal that’s why some starve themselves to anorexic levels not realising that’s not appealing to most men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, autistic_tendencies, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
L

women think being a skeleton is ideal that’s why some starve themselves to anorexic levels not realising that’s not appealing to most men
Partially true but this is because being fat/obese is the only thing that can make a woman femcel

So fat women overhype being slim and develop eating disorders and push it onto other women because these obese women get male attention for the first time in their lives

The entire female improvement space is dominant by subhuman ethnic women so it makes sense that they are dedicated to eating nothing

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and Xtra
Tits are hot and super important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and yeeyeeslayer
Indeed, I prefer small perky tits with a good ass

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream, sudanguy and Deleted member 18522
Partially true but this is because being fat/obese is the only thing that can make a woman femcel

So fat women overhype being slim and develop eating disorders and push it onto other women because these obese women get male attention for the first time in their lives

The entire female improvement space is dominant by subhuman ethnic women so it makes sense that they are dedicated to eating nothing
makes sense but it seems like an american thing as no fat woman here loses weight or joins some improvement space. and i dont think there is any such thing as a femcel, even extremely fat 500lb women have boyfriends

Ass and htw ratio
Tits are absolutely not overrated. Big natural ones are heaven.

With that being said face, tiny waist, ass (in that order) are more important.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
makes sense but it seems like an american thing as no fat woman here loses weight or joins some improvement space. and i dont think there is any such thing as a femcel, even extremely fat 500lb women have boyfriends
Where do you live?

Every fat woman knows from an early age they would look better if slim, even negro women know this and the black guys are the ones most likely to forgive a fat woman

So you finally came out of the closet.

Where do you live?

Every fat woman knows from an early age they would look better if slim, even negro women know this and the black guys are the ones most likely to forgive a fat woman
doubt it. normal weight sure but not everyone likes skinny girls, fat women arent that stupid they know theres plenty of guys who prefer fat girls to skinny ones. i live in western europe.

doubt it. normal weight sure but not everyone likes skinny girls, fat women arent that stupid they know theres plenty of guys who prefer fat girls to skinny ones. i live in western europe.
yeah but skinny is better than non curvy

Ass and htw ratio
as a brazilian im an ass man aswell but usually foids with huge boobas find me attractive so i've started to like big tits as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
ideal

cYDv06s.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thenewhebbe, Sprinkles, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
everyone says that until they get a nursing handjob while sucking on a 6'4 girls titties

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and scrunchables
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Latinolooksmaxxer and gooner23
I love feeling up and sucking on my girlfriend's big tits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
563B8038 29A0 4AAC 8142 F8B7710D956E

@SlavicGeneral

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, SlavicGeneral and Latinolooksmaxxer
I love feeling up and sucking on my girlfriend's big tits
My girlfriend’s are only B-C cup :(, but tiny waist and big hips are nice.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Indeed, I prefer small perky tits with a good ass
nahhhh how can you prefer smaller tits to big tits it boggles my mind. Like yes big ass is more important than big tits and smaller tits call be hot but to say you prefer small tits to big tits is blasphemy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, scrunchables and GabachoCopium
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Nah massive tits are amazing

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck, thenewhebbe and Latinolooksmaxxer
I am attracted to face and ass I don't even look at tits I would rather look at their beautiful faces and when im fucking their beautiful ass
Ass is high t trait tbh.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Most girls have a good ass though
Good boobs are so so rare only top genetic specimen , slim + big boobs naturally

Preference for ass over tits in an ethnikk trait tbh.

• +1
Reactions: spongebob and Deleted member 18522
Soles>ass> tits>pussy.
Pink or slightly white soles fog all though

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and StuntmanMike
Downbad. Assuming you meant hairy armpits.
Its natural.

Jfl at closet pedos here who want a childlike pre pubescent shaved pussy and armpits

slightly hairy women >>>

Its natural.

Jfl at closet pedos here who want a childlike pre pubescent shaved pussy and armpits

slightly hairy women >>>
Stinky breath is also natural, does that mean you are against brushing teeth? What kind of logic is that?

Armpit hair is legit disgusting. If you like that, you got a fetish. Don't pretend it's normal to find it attractive.

It's not just an aesthetic problem but it's also a hygiene problem. Armpit hair traps bacteria which causes bad body odor.

You have no reason to like armpit hair unless you're a nasty person.

Tits are important but ass is critical

Stinky breath is also natural, does that mean you are against brushing teeth? What kind of logic is that?

Armpit hair is legit disgusting. If you like that, you got a fetish. Don't pretend it's normal to find it attractive.

It's not just an aesthetic problem but it's also a hygiene problem. Armpit hair traps bacteria which causes bad body odor.

You have no reason to like armpit hair unless you're a nasty person.

Check pms.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
over for tallcels
Nah, you can still find an average heighted thick whore with a big wide butt. Some PAWGs may be out of shape but most of them are still more appealing than anorexic foids.

Soles>ass> tits>pussy.
Pink or slightly white soles fog all though
A pink, natural, fragrant, slimy, wet, warm vagina mogs everything.