tmj and side of my head hurt sametimes when i wake up or i keep my teeth touched lower and upper side of the teeth

D

Deleted member 31876

Iron
what should i do what do i have

i have braces and when i stop wearing them my teeth shift and i cant bite maybe u need braces

• +1
Reactions: Typhon
i have braces and when i stop wearing them my teeth shift and i cant bite maybe u need braces
i need to fuck same pussy i dont need no braces

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and tigrxs
what should i do what do i have
It sounds like you might be experiencing symptoms related to temporomandibular joint (TMJ) dysfunction. When you wake up with pain in your jaw and the sides of your head, it could be due to clenching or grinding your teeth during sleep, which can strain the TMJ. Keeping your teeth in contact, especially if it's a habitual behavior, can worsen this issue.

Consult with a dentist

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and MTMM
It sounds like you might be experiencing symptoms related to temporomandibular joint (TMJ) dysfunction. When you wake up with pain in your jaw and the sides of your head, it could be due to clenching or grinding your teeth during sleep, which can strain the TMJ. Keeping your teeth in contact, especially if it's a habitual behavior, can worsen this issue.

Consult with a dentist
when i keep my teeth in contact my tmj hurt more

talk to indiansurgeons.org