TO ALL FEDERAL AGENTS OF ANY NATION

psychomandible

psychomandible

Best female on .org
I'd like to say to any and all federal agents that maybe seeing this or are on this site.

I hope this finds you in good health. The person responsible for this account (psychomandible) would like to state that I am not apart of any terrorist group I do not want to destabilise any nation, I am of sound mind I do not wish harm on anyone. Anything I have said or will say that contradicts this statement is me LARPing (Live Action Role Playing) I am In good health I do not feel "backed into a corner" I do not feel any feeling of resentment towards any group of people I am a happy and healthy individual.
Thank you for your time of day
Kind regards
Psychomandible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wrist cry, Konstantin, menas and 2 others
To any feds I’d like to say fuck you leave us alone

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
6dd0abce9270b13f56a58e5c0cabf27e

Dear lord when i get to heaven please let me bring

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and psychomandible
@ChadL1te

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry and ChadL1te
To any feds I’d like to say fuck you leave us alone
I do not condone his way of speech but I do agree it would be great if you could leave us alone we are just a group of men trying to get better

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry and ey88
SAME @Feds

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
I'd like to say to any and all federal agents that maybe seeing this or are on this site.

I hope this finds you in good health. The person responsible for this account (psychomandible) would like to state that I am part of many terrorist groups, primarily hezbollah and I want to destabilise many nations, I am insane and wish harm on everyone. Anything I have said or will say that contradicts this statement is me LARPing (Live Action Role Playing). I feel backed into a corner. I feel resentment towards many groups of people.
Thank you for your time of day
Kind regards
Psychomandible

You need to rep

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry
3K posts IN ONE MONTH
« I am of sound mind »

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: wrist cry and Eren
@FEDS

I hate you all!!!! I won't dickride you at all!!!

Leave us alone!

Kys

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wrist cry and psychomandible