Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker

Btw look at this "ascend"
Mirin fwhr
Screenshot 20200818 1435592

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Introvertednarc, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
it's brutal for men in 2020 if this becomes mainstream in the female community literally only chads in 2020 are minimum to get a foid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 6217 and 6 others
99% of guys/girls with a "horseface" just have a narrowish face, low ipd or a long philtrum

It's cringe ngl, I always thought I had an insane horseface but my face is just narrowish with lowish ipd.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534 and Deleted member 1973
99% of guys/girls with a "horseface" just have a narrowish face, low ipd or a long philtrum

It's cringe ngl, I always thought I had an insane horseface but my face is just narrowish with lowish ipd.
my face is too fucking wide :cry: idk if it's good or bad

What the fuck is vindicta

female looksmax ?

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
What the fuck is vindicta

female looksmax ?
basically femoids discovered looksmaxx/incel websites and they made a subreddit stealing terms and looksmaxxing information from threads etc. they even use the same terms as us JFL :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, SadnessWYJ, eyearea and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and lifestyle21873
Can you PM? I don't think I've ever seen cases of a face too wide unless it's bc of chubbiness
i think it's good that it's wide makes me masculine but it really depends on what my maxillofacial surgeon/orthodontist will say when i get to them. I recently got a sleep study done on the july 28th and was recently diagnosed with severe sleep apnea hopefully I can get my bimax covered

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Men can look good with long midfaces, for women it's hard, I can only think of Liv Tyler and she still would look better with a compact face, it's so fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
All these tips are basic things, a woman who has never heard of a black pill, when consulting a plastic surgeon, he would recommend the same.
The biggest looksmax that women have is makeup.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Make up is top tier looksmax, they can't fucking manipulate their eyes bro how is this even legal im here mewing and chewing 24/7 trying to get even a 0.01mm less uue