To all iphone and high-end android copers

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
This phone costs 110 USD

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Krezo, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
Hopefully all these cell phones will be destroyed and we will return to the golden era of playing snake excites us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, sytyl, Deleted member 7753 and 7 others
it's an unknown ass brand, iphone or samsung are nt
although i agree, the phone is pretty insane for the price
actually i ordered a phone a few days ago and i'm waiting on it, and i'm pretty bummed out that i didn't get this one
why didn't you make this thread like 3 days ago tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Phogged
Images

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 7753 and justshowerbro
it's an unknown ass brand, iphone or samsung are nt
although i agree, the phone is pretty insane for the price
actually i ordered a phone a few days ago and i'm waiting on it, and i'm pretty bummed out that i didn't get this one
why didn't you make this thread like 3 days ago tbh
which one did you get? sorry I just woke up this morning and thought to myself: do SEA biches care about what phone I have? And I came to the conclusion that it would be kind of important as I want to give off richcel vibes. (clothes are more important though) so I wasted my whole day comparing chinese smartphones. This is the best one I could find (best value).

• +1
Reactions: Tony and Deleted member 2748
This phone costs 110 USD

If any woman sees u with this phone they will run away like the plague even a chad like @Amnesia gets looks for having an android lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and sytyl
which one did you get? sorry I just woke up this morning and thought to myself: do SEA biches care about what phone I have? And I came to the conclusion that it would be kind of important as I want to give off richcel vibes. (clothes are more important though) so I wasted my whole day comparing chinese smartphones. This is the best one I could find.
i got a xiaomi redmi 9
poorcel phone but at least better than what samsung has to offer at that price range

i got a xiaomi redmi 9
poorcel phone but at least better than what samsung has to offer at that price range
Great value, maybe even better than the Umidigi, but I personally like their design better, because it looks like an iphone, but maybe it looks cheap next to an iphone I can't say, I havent bought it yet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
If any woman sees u with this phone they will run away like the plague even a chad like @Amnesia gets looks for having an android lol
thats sadly why I wouldnt buy an android high end phone

but at this price you can't complain tbh, also in europe there are more people who have a flagship android phone, not everyone has an iphone

Don't know shit about phones. Does this mog my iphone SE with a cracked screen? And tbh is there any need to upgrade when all I use it for is to browse .me or use ANKI while waiting.
What do I need a decent processor in a phone for?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Phonecel here. Will somone explain why women are obsessed with iphones, what is so special about them compared to androids?

• +1
Don't know shit about phones. Does this mog my iphone SE with a cracked screen? And tbh is there any need to upgrade when all I use it for is to browse .me or use ANKI while waiting.
What do I need a decent processor in a phone for?
get iPhone 12 or 11 jfl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Danish_Retard
saving up for my surgeries. Why the fuck would I get an iPhone 12? It won't improve my life in any way.
it gets pics as good as a dsrl camera jfl, won't make you face cucked with distortion

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mouthbreath and Danish_Retard
I use a 100 dollar lenovo android. I must have dropped it a hundred times yet the screen hasnt cracked and the phone looks good. The phone runs great and has all the features i need.

Honestly i dont understand why people spend so much money on phones. I could buy a much more expensive phone but i just dont see the point.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, sytyl, SpiritAnimal and 1 other person
Phonecel here. Will somone explain why women are obsessed with iphones, what is so special about them compared to androids?
they look shiny, basically apple puts a shitton of money into design (UI, but also their website, the packaging etc), which appeals to women especially. Also apple does not make entry level or middle class phones, which means having an apple icon on your product shows it costs alot => shows you're rich

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9344 and TURBO
I use a 100 dollar lenovo android. I must have dropped it a hundred times yet the screen hasnt cracked and the phone looks good. The phone runs great and has all the features i need.

Honestly i dont understand why people spend so much money on phones. I could buy a much more expensive phone but i just dont see the point.
definitely for the camera, the 2020 flagships have come to the level od dslr cameras, look a comparison of the iphone 11 and a 1000$ dslr camera, they look identical in some pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard and Mouthbreath
definitely for the camera, the 2020 flagships have come to the level od dslr cameras, look a comparison of the iphone 11 and a 1000$ dslr camera, they look identical in some pics
thats a valid point tbh, the iphone 11 camera fogs this phone hard (the umidigi is the one on the right):

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I simply dont care. Besides the camera on my phone is good enough.

I dont need dslr level quality. As long as it can take clear pictures, i dont care.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I simply dont care. Besides the camera on my phone is good enough.

I dont need dslr level quality. As long as it can take clear pictures, i dont care.
how does a 100$ lenovo take good pics jfl, mine 300$ 2018 phone takes massive shit pics in comparison ti my cousins iphone let alone a 100$ phone, it probably is blurry af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
they look shiny, basically apple puts a shitton of money into design (UI, but also their website, the packaging etc), which appeals to women especially. Also apple does not make entry level or middle class phones, which means having an apple icon on your product shows it costs alot => shows you're rich

So even if you have a phone that outperforms the iphone in terms of tech, they'll still see you as a povertycel?

Also what is this 'green text' they're always going on about with androids, is there some disadvantage when people on iphones communicate with those on androids?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
Most women think men with Androids are broke lol.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and TURBO
how does a 100$ lenovo take good pics jfl, mine 300$ 2018 phone takes massive shit pics in comparison ti my cousins iphone let alone a 100$ phone, it probably is blurry af
Its good enough for me

Pic of a forest. Ive cropped it a bit

img_20200129_113400-2-jpg.746219

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and TsarTsar444
So even if you have a phone that outperforms the iphone in terms of tech, they'll still see you as a povertycel?

Also what is this 'green text' they're always going on about with androids, is there some disadvantage when people on iphones communicate with those on androids?
they don't think you're poor probably, if it looks good enough (I hope this 100usd phone fools them into thinking its a high end phone jfl), but yeah iphone has higher status (although now its debatable how old your iphone can be, I dont think an iphone 8 gives you a lot of status, as it has the old design with bigger bezels)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and TURBO
Its good enough for me

Pic of a forest. Ive cropped it a bit

img_20200129_113400-2-jpg.746219
jfl, it's not bad, how is this shit possible with a lowest end range phone possible? Is it 2020?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Danish_Retard
I just use a shitty early 2000s phone that has unlimited service.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Mouthbreath
jfl, it's not bad, how is this shit possible with a lowest end range phone possible? Is it 2020?
2019 and you have to keep in mind that I live in India.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I just use a shitty early 2000s phone that has unlimited service.
it doesnt support whatsapp though, right? so thats not really an option for me

It's filled with bugd

jfl and im planning on buying the iphone 11 for 800$, it's over for my iq
I know a guy who bought the iphone 11. Pure stupidity imo.
Keep in mind that iphone is twice as expensive in India cause of the taxes

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Mouthbreath
My 300 euro Samsung note 9 is far better.

110 dollars looks about right for a phone like that. There is literally nothing there that is competing with flagships.

The apple ios is annoying and shit, but I do have to give the iphone credit for one thing, it is a good size. A lot of phones are just too big, hell I can barely fit some of them in my pocket. I dont need a 7 inch screen, I like the iphone’s size. Other phone manufacturers never seem to make phones around the 4.7 inch screen size of the iphone, not sure why. Maybe the iphone has the market cornered for that size phone.

I know a guy who bought the iphone 11. Pure stupidity imo.
Keep in mind that iphone is twice as expensive in India cause of the taxes
i heard it's cheaper to fly to the usa and buy the iPhone and fly back to India then is it to buy the phone in India directly

Btw is this the reason there are tons of Indians in Instagram and YouTube comments massively circlejerking android, cause they a jealous of inability to buy the iphone?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and AbandonShip
Btw is this the reason there are tons of Indians in Instagram and YouTube comments massively circlejerking android, cause they a jealous of inability to buy the iphone?

Yeah. But i still dont understand whats so special about apple.

My 300 euro Samsung note 9 is far better.

110 dollars looks about right for a phone like that. There is literally nothing there that is competing with flagships.
you realise foids don't care about specs?

in terms of design and quality, the umidigi is better, steel frame with 2.5d glass back, plus narrow bezels make it look expensive. And I doubt the camera of the note 9 is much better

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
The apple ios is annoying and shit, but I do have to give the iphone credit for one thing, it is a good size. A lot of phones are just too big, hell I can barely fit some of them in my pocket. I dont need a 7 inch screen, I like the iphone’s size. Other phone manufacturers never seem to make phones around the 4.7 inch screen size of the iphone, not sure why. Maybe the iphone has the market cornered for that size phone.
iphone 11 and 12 have a 6.1inch screen

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
you realise foids don't care about specs?

in terms of design and quality, the umidigi is better, steel frame with 2.5d glass back, plus narrow bezels make it look expensive. And I doubt the camera of the note 9 is much better
JFL @ delusion.

I buy phones for my own use and enjoyment, fuck cares what a random woman thinks. This umidigi shitter is worse than a note 9 jfl.

The note 9 is 2 years older too jfl.

Last edited:
iphone 11 and 12 have a 6.1inch screen
Damn Im still using this old iphone 7 I bought and had to repair, with the 4.7 inch screen. Maybe im just coping and I like it because of my small hands, chad has massive claws and can operate a 7 inch phone with just one hand :feelswhy:

• +1
I bet samsung can provide the same thing with less price. Anyways, keep consooming like a good goy
Samsung is the same 800$ in my country as the iPhone jfl, and im planning on using the iphone until Apple doesn't update it, which will be until 2025 for the iphone 11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Mouthbreath
JFL @ delusion.

I buy phones for my own use and enjoyment, fuck cares what a random woman thinks. This umidigi shitter is worse than a note 9 jfl.
if you're not a gaymer who cares about processor speed and all that bullshit? This phone has an insane resolution, ips display, 16mp frontcamera, 4 back cameras with 5-16mp each (the camera is still shit compared to iphone 11 sadly) plus it looks high end, nice design, where as the note 9 looks like autism.

Samsung is the same 800$ in my country as the iPhone jfl, and im planning on using the iphone until Apple doesn't update it, which will be until 2025 for the iphone 11
Honestly i have a question. Why do you care about the camera quality? Are you a professional photographer?

What drives you to buy the latest phone? It is basically the same shit as the previous one. Why are people so obsessed with phones?

Honestly i have a question. Why do you care about the camera quality? Are you a professional photographer?

What drives you to buy the latest phone? It is basically the same shit as the previous one. Why are people so obsessed with phones?
for me, the reason would be to look good. On a good camera, my face looks a lot better, less boneless. So almost necessary if you have instagram or use tinder etc.

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
if you're not a gaymer who cares about processor speed and all that bullshit? This phone has an insane resolution, ips display, 16mp frontcamera, 4 back cameras with 5-16mp each (the camera is still shit compared to iphone 11 sadly) plus it looks high end, nice design, where as the note 9 looks like autism.
JZgDhiP

calling 1080p "insane resolution". You have now confirmed to me that your opinion on phones is worthless.

for me, the reason would be to look good. On a good camera, my face looks a lot better, less boneless. So almost necessary if you have instagram or use tinder etc.
No camera for bad bones.

View attachment 746291
calling 1080p "insane resolution". You have now confirmed to me that your opinion on phones is worthless.
it is more than your standard 1080p. 2340x1080p, what more do you want on that small screen? amoled would be nice, but ips isn't bad

No camera for bad bones.
the difference is huge, but yeah I agree, rather look a bit worse on fotos as it matters how you look irl, fotos dont matter

it is more than your standard 1080p. 2340x1080p, but its true the phone I'm comparing it to, is my broken iphone 6s jfl
It's not really more because youtube and most other content will be limited to a standard 1080p. It's more because the phone is tall. Most phones are tall and narrow nowadays so you have odd aspect ratios and screen resolutions.

• +1