To all the chewing deniers

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Found an old pic from University when I used to chew gum constantly. I was also clean shaven:

25D6DD50 A36C 498B 8CED 956C6FC45289

Pretty much everyone here has seen my recent pics and my jaw is not as big as this. I miss this jaw 🙁

EDIT: @Nosecel thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 3202 and Vidyacoper
imo a jaw that wide is unaesthetic, its one of the reasons pitt looks like shitt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, CursedOne, middayshowers and 5 others
it looks asymetrical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 1464 and Chad69
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, SubhumanCurrycel, DrOtaku and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 5694, Catawampus and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted and Blackout.xl
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 3702
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Alibaba69
imo a jaw that wide is unaesthetic, its one of the reasons pitt looks like shitt
We all know you are gay bro, it's okey you can come out I will accept you.

Mogs Chico dog into Oblivion
stop your fucking cope its seriously getting annoying im on the brink of putting you on my ignore list
Unknown46

pick a single pitt picture that mogs this, whore

like literally what dont you get
francisco lachowski is literally a SUPERMODEL
DO YOU UDNERSTAND THAT? HE WAS PAID OVER $10,000,000 during his career just for photoshoots and runways
wont you get that through your thick retarded skull
that's how much his FACE ALONE was valued, SHUT THE FUCK UP
he was scouted at 16 from a shithole country and won model of the year award within a few months
meanwhile brad pitt was literally a no name actor up until his fucking late 20s

26 year old brad shitt
7a711d3b896da3ba8600c33dc3d530d4
17 year old francisco lachowski

look at brad pitt's invisible cheekbones. absolutely zero projection, i dont even know anyone in real life with such flat, shitty cheekbones, not even any mouthbreathers. Look at his beta cuck rounded negatively tilted eyes.
look at his pointy (horizontally narrow), lacking in projection/weak chin. now compare it to francisco's:
Fwavabafc

Compare their eye areas. I already mentioned the eyebrow tilt and orbital shape. Chico hooding mogs, pfl mogs, canthal tilt mogs, undereye support mogs. Look at chico's high set cheekbones.

Large jpg 1

literally how the fuck are you even comparing these two

its getting annoying and embarassing each time you mention me or reply to me in a thread and bring up pitt's name, i actually start to want to punch my screen because youre being a coping loser, at this point i feel like getting you to kill yourself somehow
We all know you are gay bro, it's okey you can come out I will accept you.
im not gay but you should suck my dick bitch (no homo mods)
Mogs Chico dog into Oblivion
like its cool if you for some reason want to still cope and think that pitt is better, but shut the fuck up already about pitt vs chico when you already know deep down chico mogs pitt to the nether realm

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar and LordNorwood
@Vidyacoper As you’ve pointed out in your last post, Pitt’s features other than jaw aren’t that great. This contradicts your first post where you said Pitt looks shit because of his jaw.

The fact is, Pitt looks good due to his jaw, hence a wide jaw is good.

Also I agree Chico mogs Pitt to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
@Vidyacoper As you’ve pointed out in your last post, Pitt’s features other than jaw aren’t that great. This contradicts your first post where you said Pitt looks shit because of his jaw.

The fact is, Pitt looks good due to his jaw, hence a wide jaw is good.

Also I agree Chico mogs Pitt to oblivion.
well i said his jaw was his only good feature from a psl standpoint, but yeah i personally feel that it looks a bit weird and overkill to have a jaw that much wider than your zygos, it just looks unnatural and like a bad jaw implant result:

well i said his jaw was his only good feature from a psl standpoint, but yeah i personally feel that it looks a bit weird and overkill to have a jaw that much wider than your zygos, it just looks unnatural and like a bad jaw implant result:
View attachment 305777
I get you, in that pic do you think Pitt would look good with a narrower jaw? I personally think he’d look worst.

I get you, in that pic do you think Pitt would look good with a narrower jaw? I personally think he’d look worst.
yes definitely, he looks bloated bro. not a good look
once again at this point its just from a personal view on whether a wider jaw looks better or not

yes definitely, he looks bloated bro. not a good look
once again at this point its just from a personal view on whether a wider jaw looks better or not
Fair enough, what about me, do I look better with the wide jaw in pic above or now? I’m sure you’ve seen my pics before lol, I always post them when bored

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Fair enough, what about me, do I look better with the wide jaw in pic above or now? I’m sure you’ve seen my pics before lol, I always post them when bored
you look better now dude, i find overly wide jaws gross. you have a good gonial angle so if your jaw was wider it would look too square

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
stop your fucking cope its seriously getting annoying im on the brink of putting you on my ignore list
View attachment 305723

DO YOU UDNERSTAND THAT? HE WAS PAID OVER $10,000,000 during his career just for photoshoots and runways
he was scouted at 16 from a shithole country and won model of the year award within a few months

View attachment 305734 26 year old brad shitt
View attachment 305735 17 year old francisco lachowski

look at brad pitt's invisible cheekbones. absolutely zero projection, i dont even know anyone in real life with such flat, shitty cheekbones, not even any mouthbreathers. Look at his beta cuck rounded negatively tilted eyes.
look at his pointy (horizontally narrow), lacking in projection/weak chin. now compare it to francisco's:
View attachment 305742

Compare their eye areas. I already mentioned the eyebrow tilt and orbital shape. Chico hooding mogs, pfl mogs, canthal tilt mogs, undereye support mogs. Look at chico's high set cheekbones.

View attachment 305745View attachment 305748

its getting annoying and embarassing each time you mention me or reply to me in a thread and bring up pitt's name, i actually start to want to punch my screen because youre being a coping loser, at this point i feel like getting you to kill yourself somehow

like its cool if you for some reason want to still cope and think that pitt is better, but shut the fuck up already about pitt vs chico when you already know deep down chico mogs pitt to the nether realm
😂😂😂😂😂
@ArvidGustavsson @Swolepenisman
Look at this guy writing me essays on Pitt and how much he wants to suck Chico's cock

Here is the facts

Prime Pitt was god among men
Prime Chico was a sex doll for the gay industry heads and a walking hangar for their overpriced clothing.

Chico is basically a glorified hangar.

Pitt is well respected and adored by many worldwide.

Only pslers wish to be Chico. Versus most ppl would kill babies to be Pitt for a day.

@Vidyacoper = 🌈🌈🌈

If you want to have a serious debate I will make a thread and turn Chico into a bloody smear on the streets near his favela. I will tag you too.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate, Deleted and Morpheus
😂😂😂😂😂
@ArvidGustavsson @Swolepenisman
Look at this guy writing me essays on Pitt and how much he wants to suck Chico's cock

Here is the facts

Prime Pitt was god among men
Prime Chico was a sex doll for the gay industry heads and a walking hangar for their overpriced clothing.

Chico is basically a glorified hangar.

Pitt is well respected and adored by many worldwide.

Only pslers wish to be Chico. Versus most ppl would kill babies to be Pitt for a day.

@Vidyacoper = 🌈🌈🌈

If you want to have a serious debate I will make a thread and turn Chico into a bloody smear on the streets near his favela. I will tag you too.
yeah no need. pitts goodlooking bro. but personally francisco lachowski is better looking. there u go lets agree to disagree

• Woah
Reactions: Kingkellz
Looks like shit

View attachment 305723

View attachment 305734 26 year old brad shitt
View attachment 305735 17 year old francisco lachowski

View attachment 305742

View attachment 305745View attachment 305748

Pitt mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Chewing only bloats my face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Chewing only bloats my face
This thread is only here to prove it works, I’m not saying everyone should do it.

If your masseters are already big or have bad placement or you are high body fat or your zygos are narrow you probably shouldn’t do it too much.

• +1
Chewing really does work. Chew sugarless gum as much as you can for an hour or two every time. It will improve teeth, hygiene and give more shape to the jaw.

• +1