to all the copers using hgh for "facial masculinity"

WadlowMaxxing

WadlowMaxxing

white. american. christian.
you're not going to get a masculine face with higher HGH/IGF-1 levels

Age adjusted reference ranges for the IDS iSYS insulin like growth factor IGF I assay

females have very similar igf-1 levels to men and yet don't have the same facial changes.

but what about acromegaly patients?

expectation:
Ted Cassidy

Download 40

so, for the looksmaxxing advice. optimize androgen levels during puberty and thank me when you're 25

2 Figure1 1

Screenshot 20201224 1008024

still don't believe androgens will make you more masculine? look at this "female" bodybuilder

also google transgender HRT patients

now stop coping with growth hormone for a masculine face

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lux, Deleted member 8758 and 18 others
Literally inject t retards hgh is for frame height and maybe brow ridge

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy, Leviathin, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
@ItisOver thoughts?

IGF-1 is great for cancermaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, LostYouth, nonserviam and 4 others
why females aren't as tall as men then?

• +1
Reactions: yhaight
Face is gonna become masculine anyway if you have the genetic for that

Based IQ

• Love it
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
How do i optimize androgen ?

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, AscendingHero, Bigfatpersonboy and 7 others
is there any hope for a 20 year old who fucked up during puberty due to shit diet, low bmi?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5574 and St. Wristcel
is there any hope for a 20 year old who fucked up during puberty due to shit diet, low bmi?
for facial masculinity somewhat maybe even a yes
height no

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
why females aren't as tall as men then?
there's more than just IGF-1/HGH to bone growth, women are shorter due to estrogen. or maybe they just don't have a growth mindset
How do i optimize androgen ?
I'm sure there's some guide on it. inject T, consume plenty of dietary cholesterol, take a precursor hormone. I don't reccomend anything specifically, especially not to kids
you're not fully-fully developed until 25. just pray to epigenetics that you make some progress. worst case scenario you're healthy

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Bigfatpersonboy, Dainslief and 3 others
there's more than just IGF-1/HGH to bone growth, women are shorter due to estrogen. or maybe they just don't have a growth mindset

I'm sure there's some guide on it. inject T, consume plenty of dietary cholesterol, take a precursor hormone. I don't reccomend anything specifically, especially not to kids

you're not fully-fully developed until 25. just pray to epigenetics that you make some progress. worst case scenario you're healthy
can you give me a quick explanation of epigenetics?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and St. Wristcel
can you give me a quick explanation of epigenetics?
just Google it
"Epigenetics is the study of heritable changes in gene expression (active versus inactive genes) that do not involve changes to the underlying DNA sequence — a change in phenotype without a change in genotype — which in turn affects how cells read the genes".
it's basically just enviroment

• +1
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 9090, Neurose and 1 other person
Broo I was wondering why nobody mentioned horomone replacement therapy, I was gonna make a thread on it

bro who the fuck said it did??

• Hmm...
So how to optimize androgens during puberty ?

So how to optimize androgens during puberty ?

Optimal thyroid function, near hyperthyroidism (high fT3 and fT4, TSH < 1, body temperature of 37 degrees Celsius upon waking). Hyperthyroid people produce more steroid hormones, pregnenolone, progesterone, dhea - precursor to testosterone and dht.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, AscendingHero, Bigfatpersonboy and 2 others
@WannaBeGigachad I made a thread on this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
scroll up
"I'm sure there's some guide on it. inject T, consume plenty of dietary cholesterol, take a precursor hormone. I don't reccomend anything specifically, especially not to kids"

when are u planning to inject T

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
"I'm sure there's some guide on it. inject T, consume plenty of dietary cholesterol, take a precursor hormone. I don't reccomend anything specifically, especially not to kids"

when are u planning to inject T
never injecting t lol. I just said it's something that could be done to optimize androgen levels. I do take something for thyroid

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 10491
never injecting t lol. I just said it's something that could be done to optimize androgen levels. I do take something for thyroid
should i start consuming whale semen? can i add something to my stack to make me more masculine and less of a 12 yr old

What do you take my bro?

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 9090
Literally common knowledge do people really not know this?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 9090
“Take a precursor hormone”
Such as

there's more than just IGF-1/HGH to bone growth
Maybe, but despite making up a small fraction, 2 of the growth excess deformities are based on the IGF/GH Axis (Gigantism and Acromegaly)

Maybe, but despite making up a small fraction, 2 of the growth excess deformities are based on the IGF/GH Axis (Gigantism and Acromegaly)
that's true. but aromatase deficiency has shown to cause taller stature and linear growth into adulthood. castratis were prevented to go through puberty at a young age. and from the lack of testosterone(and therefore estrogen) ended up with taller stature

Bad examples. Andre was just fat and has massive bones under that like all acromegalics. See Nikolai Valuev too. Testosterone inherently increases HGH btw.

Is HGH based for bone's girth tho ?
Bones of the body not face.

Is HGH based for bone's girth tho ?
Bones of the body not face.
you mean like wrist size? there are a lot of hormones for bone width but HGH seems to be the most important. there are countless examples of this.
Bad examples. Andre was just fat and has massive bones under that like all acromegalics. See Nikolai Valuev too. Testosterone inherently increases HGH btw.
yes, "massive bones". as in a deformed hideous skull. he had gigantism from a young age, and had much more HGH than what anyone's getting from 5IUs of chinese man cum in their late teens to early twenties. even if you succeed in growing you skull, it's still not very "masculine"

you mean like wrist size? there are a lot of hormones for bone width but HGH seems to be the most important. there are countless examples of this.

Well, it works in theory but I'm steel asking for well documented results. Every GH transformation is only loss of fat and more muscle mass.

Well, it works in theory but I'm steel asking for well documented results. Every GH transformation is only loss of fat and more muscle mass.
a lot of people have had some bone girth growth from GH. ask @Bronze8 obviously most people won't see significant bone growth because they're not using this stuff at a young age

• +1
Reactions: Lux and bimaximum
yes, "massive bones". as in a deformed hideous skull. he had gigantism from a young age, and had much more HGH than what anyone's getting from 5IUs of chinese man cum in their late teens to early twenties. even if you succeed in growing you skull, it's still not very "masculine"
Well it's literally the result of having all bones grown, that is what acromegaly does and males are inherently more acromegalic than females. Males have longer clavicles, larger hands/feet than females and acromegaloids have the longest clavicles and largest hands/feet of anyone. Acromegalic men can be good looking like Ted Cassidy who you posted too. but yeah acromegaloids have higher HGH than anyone injecting chinese rat piss obviously

I used Alibaba HGH, from unknown origin, what do I do now?

Andre the giant ftk54e 1x1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157, Lux and WadlowMaxxing