"To all the guys who think they’re not good enough for love"

alurmo

alurmo

Mulatta magnet
"You don’t need to be 6’+, make 6 figures, jacked, incredibly handsome, have perfect skin/hairline etc

Go outside, ideally somewhere busy and observe. I can guarantee you you’ll see shorts guys, bald guys, skinny guys, guys with all sorts of ’faults’ with partners by their side.

Once you get past your teens and early twenties you’ll hopefully realize looks really aren’t everything.

I once had a crush on this girl who conventional you could say was a ‘league’ below me and was not my usual type but there something about her that just pulled me in. It didn’t work out but it taught me that looks really are just one part of a bigger equation when it comes to love.

I would say the above applies to long term relationships more so than short term. If one night stands are your thing then I believe looks play a bigger role."

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME, Xangsane, Madridista and 2 others
Bluepill shit but I too see subhumans with girls, I see 5'6 guys with decent foids etc.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Go outside, ideally somewhere busy and observe. I can guarantee you you’ll see shorts guys, bald guys, skinny guys, guys with all sorts of ’faults’ with partners by their side.
This is partially true

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and alurmo
I see 5'6 guys with decent foids etc.
mostly super NT and knew her for a long time
but unfortunetely not everyone is gifted with that

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
"Happy love hunting"... what

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
Bluepill shit but I too see subhumans with girls, I see 5'6 guys with decent foids etc.
5’6 doesn’t automatically make you subhuman though it’s almost deathtier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
I need a soylent to complete this read

• JFL
mostly super NT and knew her for a long time
but unfortunetely not everyone is gifted with that
Nope, not always. It's cope to think like that. 5'6 guy legit getting good pussy but who knows how. I think jusy right place right time, NT and girl just liked him

• Hmm...
Ironic coming from someone 5'8 saying 5'8 isn't subhuman for a male :forcedsmile:
I’m unbiased, I’m heavily taxed at 5’8. Clearly being 5’8 isn’t subhuman so I’m not going to debate that it’s more like high LTN or somewhere around there.

There’s 5’6 guys who are dating, and yet I haven’t seen anyone facially subhuman engaging in any form of intimacy unless they’re a black ogre. I go off what women do, not what indians on a forum claim.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
I’m unbiased, I’m heavily taxed at 5’8. Clearly being 5’8 isn’t subhuman so I’m not going to debate that it’s more like high LTN or somewhere around there.

There’s 5’6 guys who are dating, and yet I haven’t seen anyone facially subhuman engaging in any form of intimacy unless they’re a black ogre. I go off what women do, not what indians on a forum claim.
Are you even aware of what I meant?
I never said you can't date at 5'8, you do realise most women are subhuman as well?

Subhuman + subhuman is a very common thing, never said otherwise.
It still doesn't change the fact 5'8 is a subhuman height for a male.
Majority of men will make you look like a child & majority of women will be your height or taller :feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
Are you even aware of what I meant?
I never said you can't date at 5'8, you do realise most women are subhuman as well?

Subhuman + subhuman is a very common thing, never said otherwise.
It still doesn't change the fact 5'8 is a subhuman height for a male.
Majority of men will make you look like a child & majority of women will be your height or taller :feelshaha::feelshaha:
I read what you said and it’s cope central. Obviously subhuman + subhumans date each other you low IQ dalit there’s Down syndrome people in relationships but on .org when we talk about females we usually mean LTBs+.

It can’t be a subhuman height if 5’8 normie guys are still dating ltbs-mtbs on average, like I said I go off what women do and not the claims of Indians on .org

• JFL
I read what you said and it’s cope central. Obviously subhuman + subhumans date each other you low IQ dalit there’s Down syndrome people in relationships but on .org when we talk about females we usually mean LTBs+.

It can’t be a subhuman height if 5’8 normie guys are still dating ltbs-mtbs on average, like I said I go off what women do not Indians on .org
You seem to forgot that ratings are not based off of frauds, you delusional manlet.
Said LTB/MTB's are at that rating..... with 2kg of make-up on :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

One wet wipe & you're with a subhuman, you subhuman.
Keep coping, it's the least you can do for yourself.

• Hmm...
You seem to forgot that ratings are not based off of frauds, you delusional manlet.
Said LTB/MTB's are at that rating..... with 2kg of make-up on :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

One wet wipe & you're with a subhuman, you subhuman.
Keep coping, it's the least you can do for yourself.
You’re a textbook moron. Not every foid wears five pounds of makeup like your subhuman indian mother and plus it’s not hard to gauge the facial rating of a foid irl, which is what I’m referring to when I say I see 5’8 male normies with ltb-mtb gfs

• JFL
You’re a textbook moron. Not every foid wears five pounds of makeup like your subhuman indian mother and plus it’s not hard to gauge the facial rating of a foid irl, which is what I’m referring to when I say I see 5’8 male normies with ltb-mtb gfs
Keep calling me Indian, niglet.
Also, it is hard to gauge the facial rating of a girl IRL considering what make-up can do, not like you'd know since your interaction with women is an annual event.

5'8 male normies with LTB-MTB girlfriends (with make-up on) is a very normal thing, because without all that fraud they're looksmatched.
They're both subhuman in their own ways, so stop coping.
5'8 is a subhuman height for a male.

Even though you're autistic it seems your black genes took over & still left you sub 80 IQ, brutal.

Keep calling me Indian, niglet.
Also, it is hard to gauge the facial rating of a girl IRL considering what make-up can do, not like you'd know since your interaction with women is an annual event.

5'8 male normies with LTB-MTB girlfriends (with make-up on) is a very normal thing, because without all that fraud they're looksmatched.
They're both subhuman in their own ways, so stop coping.
5'8 is a subhuman height for a male.

Even though you're autistic it seems your black genes took over & still left you sub 80 IQ, brutal.
I think I’m going to have to hang your Indian mother on her ceiling fan. You’re probably using a proprietary definition for subhuman like a 80 IQ Romanian curry and so if we’re using what the community means by subhuman which is extremely undesirable to the point where barely anyone would put up with said flaw then you’re wrong. 5’8 cannot be a subhuman height when it’s a height that’s regularly dated.

I think I’m going to have to hang your Indian mother on her ceiling fan. You’re probably using a proprietary definition for subhuman like a 80 IQ Romanian curry and so if we’re using what the community means by subhuman which is extremely undesirable to the point where barely anyone would put up with said flaw then you’re wrong.
Just diss me because you're an illiterate nigger.
Go eat some watermelon & lift weights at the gym you useless homo-erectus.
Your only appeal comes from being an ogre & yet you managed to fail in that area, you child-sized 5'8 niglet.

It is over, K
eep yourself safe, you worthless subhuman.

5’8 cannot be a subhuman height when it’s a height that’s regularly dated.
Yes, 5'8 is a subhuman height & it's a height that's regularly dated because guess what, MOST PEOPLE ARE SUBHUMAN.

It's fucking over for you if you think otherwise.
Little niglet is living in boondocks fantasyland or some shit? The average person is disgusting, subhuman like yourself. Cope more you vermin.

Just diss me because you're an illiterate nigger.
Go eat some watermelon & lift weights at the gym you useless homo-erectus.
I’m sorry Bajeet I didn’t mean to upset you don’t get your IT team to spam my phone with calls
Your only appeal comes from being an ogre & yet you managed to fail in that area, you child-sized 5'8 niglet.
You saw that I was 5’8 but couldn’t read that I’m mulatto… over for your attention span… and in my case I’m more Latino passing than anything.
It is over, Keep yourself safe, you worthless subhuman.

Yes, 5'8 is a subhuman height & it's a height that's regularly dated because guess what, MOST PEOPLE ARE SUBHUMAN.
Using a proprietary definition again, nice job 90 IQ. most people aren’t subhuman if we use the community definition retard. Most people do not have a specific trait that makes them undesirable to an overwhelming percentage of the population.
It's fucking over for you if you think otherwise.
Little niglet is living in boondocks fantasyland or some shit? The average person is disgusting, subhuman like yourself. Cope more you vermin.
Most people are subhuman in your shitty home village because you live in India. Obviously that’s why you hold that view jfl

• JFL
I’m sorry Bajeet I didn’t mean to upset you don’t get your IT team to spam my phone with calls

You saw that I was 5’8 but couldn’t read that I’m mulatto… over for your attention span… and in my case I’m more Latino passing than anything.

Using a proprietary definition again, nice job 90 IQ. most people aren’t subhuman if we use the community definition retard. Most people do not have a specific trait that makes them undesirable to an overwhelming percentage of the population.

Most people are subhuman in your shitty home village because you live in India. Obviously that’s why you hold that view jfl
A whole lot of mumbo-jumbo from a "latino passing" ( :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: )
I've seen your pictures, you're a nigger through and through.
Whatever was mixed into you, completely disappeared. You're as nigger as a native Nigerian.

Also, you somehow seem very stubborn on deluding yourself into the fact I'm an Indian... :forcedsmile:
I'm whiter than you'll ever be, I mog you in literally every department possible as well.
The only thing that could seem appealing about you, are the muscles you've gotten... only appeals to gay men though :lul::lul:

Also, you're 5'8. So the muscles are actually a net negative here.
Keep trying to balance out your SMV & appeal, you worthless niglet. No woman will ever look at you with true desire, you deformed bloatcel.

• JFL
A whole lot of mumbo-jumbo from a "latino passing" ( :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: )
I've seen your pictures, you're a nigger through and through.
Whatever was mixed into you, completely disappeared. You're as nigger as a native Nigerian.
Yeah that’s just cope you must’ve seen the wrong pictures.
Also, you somehow seem very stubborn on deluding yourself into the fact I'm an Indian... :forcedsmile:
I'm whiter than you'll ever be,
Doubt it you seem curry
I mog you in literally every department possible as well.
Send face with your name written on the side
The only thing that could seem appealing about you, are the muscles you've gotten... only appeals to gay men though :lul::lul:

Also, you're 5'8. So the muscles are actually a net negative here.
Keep trying to balance out your SMV & appeal, you worthless niglet. No woman will ever look at you with true desire, you deformed bloatcel.
Hahahaha seems like you’ve been on Grindr lately how would you know what appeals to gay men? In any case I’ve had sex with the girls of my race (black/Latina) so clearly I’m doing something right. It goes back to what I said earlier, I look at what women do not what Indian subhumans claim on .org…

• JFL
Yeah that’s just cope you must’ve seen the wrong pictures.
Hmm... I'd look back at the pictures but a certain incel in this thread has a private profile.. :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:
Doubt it you seem curry
No, I've not even eaten curry itself in years.
Send face with your name written on the side
Ah yes, let me leak my face to a random niglet online to win an online argument.
I don't care enough.
Hahahaha seems like you’ve been on Grindr lately how would you know what appeals to gay men? In any case I’ve had sex with the girls of my race (black/Latina) so clearly I’m doing something right.
It doesn't take a faggot to know what appeals to faggots.
If you were actually attractive you'd get hit on by a few as well.

• Hmm...
Hmm... I'd look back at the pictures but a certain incel in this thread has a private profile.. :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

No, I've not even eaten curry itself in years.

Ah yes, let me leak my face to a random niglet online to win an online argument.
I don't care enough.

It doesn't take a faggot to know what appeals to faggots.
If you were actually attractive you'd get hit on by a few as well.
Let’s call it a truce and go back to the original topic. Where do you live to even claim that 5’8 is subhuman? It’s not a terrible height here in the US, though you’re still manlet status. Sub 5’6-7 would make sense but 5’8 barefoot wouldn’t even get you called short irl while you’re wearing shoes

• +1
Let’s call it a truce and go back to the original topic. Where do you live to even claim that 5’8 is subhuman? It’s not a terrible height here in the US, though you’re still manlet status. Sub 5’6-7 would make sense but 5’8 barefoot wouldn’t even get you called short irl while you’re wearing shoes
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Yeah we should've sorted locations out before arguing :lul::lul:
5'8 isn't subhuman in the US considering the diversity there..

I live in Ireland and 5'8 men here are subhuman.

• +1
called short irl while you’re wearing shoes
Also about this, you do know everyone else is wearing shoes?
A 5'8 man & a 5'8 girl will usually not end up the same height because girls more often than not wear thick ass shoes/boots as they're "fashionable", making them taller than you in shoes..

• +1
Also about this, you do know everyone else is wearing shoes?
A 5'8 man & a 5'8 girl will usually not end up the same height because girls more often than not wear thick ass shoes/boots as they're "fashionable", making them taller than you in shoes..
You have a point, it gets weird because the height distribution fluctuates depending on where you are. So where I’m at the women tend to be shorter due to higher Hispanic/Black population but in upper middle class areas with more white people the average increases. Those are the areas where the women tend to be taller so i don’t really come across alot of people my height.

Last edited:
  • +1
You have a point, it gets weird because the height distribution fluctuations depending on where you are. So where I’m at the women tend to be shorter due to higher Hispanic/Black population but in upper middle class areas with more white people the average increases. Those are the areas where the women tend to be taller so i don’t really come across alot of people my height.
Yeah, ethnic women in my area are like 1/100 if I'm being honest with you.
Average white woman is 5'8+, should've specified that in my first post to avoid any confusion.

• +1