i have never met a male who watches anime who gets pussy

ok i knew 1 and she cucked him with his best friend WHO DIDNT WATCH ANIME

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Salieri, Deleted member 18244, wollet2 and 8 others
maybe in the past
but nowadays anime is as normie as it gets
it's also full of black people (that literally watch the same 3-4 animes) unlike the past

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Salieri, juste, Danish_Retard and 9 others
it's also full of black people (that literally watch the same 3-4 animes) unlike the past
yeah because blacks are incels lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, wollet2, datboijj and 1 other person
It never began.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
anime is the best medium for fantasy/sci-fi type settings which is my preferred genre, live action fantasy even with 2k22 effects is still complete dogshit for the most part.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, datboijj, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
People who occasionally watch it get pussy. Hardcore fans are incels. To says its over for everyone that watches it is dumb, cause its very popular.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, Danish_Retard, datboijj and 3 others
i know multiple. some of biggest slayers in my school liked anime

There are blacks incels for sure, but most of them do it to fit in, because like i said anime isn't a niche anymore.
If you ask what they watch is always the same shit DBZ, naruto, DBZ, naruto, one piece, DBZ

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 9670
i watched anime for the first time in my life a couple months ago

people kept telling me i look like jojo characters so i watched 2 seasons of jojo before stopping because it was kinda cringe and repetitive

the only good thing was that the characters look cool
anime watching subhuman geek dog :feelskek:

Guess i'll be the first one then
maybe in the past
but nowadays anime is as normie as it gets
Watch yo mouth, I know more anime/manga Than 99% of anime "fans"

anime is the best medium for fantasy/sci-fi type settings which is my preferred genre, live action fantasy even with 2k22 effects is still complete dogshit for the most part.
I’d say the novel is tbh

I hate the characterization of females in fantasy anime and it’s generally an uncreative group of people who make the same show over and over

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Erik-Jón
I’d say the novel is tbh

I hate the characterization of females in fantasy anime and it’s generally an uncreative group of people who make the same show over and over
you been watching too much isekai, a lot of good shows such as to your eternity are also fantasy and they don't have this issue at all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
Literally every Tyrone I know loves anime and still slays women. Anime is such a good cope I'll never give it up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, datboijj, ManletBlackcel and 2 others
Literally every Tyrone I know loves anime and still slays women. Anime is such a good cope I'll never give it up.
Black guys get away with it

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, PrinceLuenLeoncur and fauxfox
Black guys get away with it
Everyone gets away with it, anime is completely mainstream. Rich attractive white girls talk about their favorite anime in class lol I've seen this happen before

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9670
Anime helps east asian guys slay

Shadow clone shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Nope the blacks who watch anime actually clap cheeks this is a super cope on your part. Though any other race watching anime is failod hard :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670

people kept telling me i look like jojo characters so i watched 2 seasons of jojo before stopping because it was kinda cringe and repetitive

They meant you look like part 3 Jojo

Blacks get laid IN SPITE of watching anime, I even spoke about this in 2018 with buddy’s of mine all 7 of us agreed anime is a failo with women or even social circle but blacks can watch it and nobody says shit about it so unfair @MarkCorrigan. If a white guy or Asian watches anime he’s a loser 🤬😡

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and Deleted member 9670
Blacks get laid IN SPITE of watching anime, I even spoke about this in 2018 with buddy’s of mine all 7 of us agreed anime is a failo with women or even social circle but blacks can watch it and nobody says shit about it so unfair @MarkCorrigan. If a white guy or Asian watches anime he’s a loser 🤬😡
Nah man in my experience anime has become the same as video games, completely normalized. Look at all those girls who love the Sailor moon aesthetic. Japan won the culture war.

(that literally watch the same 3-4 animes)
So real
i tell people i watch anime when in reality i only watch naruto/boruto, death note and aot

nah anime is chad fuel. It's about fights and shit.

Hentai mogs

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 14693
Korean hentai comics mog

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: dirtydorito and datboijj
its edgy when u get ur shit together and watch anime from time to time. Nothing get pussy drier than low t anime weebs.
maxresdefault-7.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

I cant stand people who watch anime especially men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

Fucking weeb

I like anime

Only watched death note or attack on Titan. Death note is something all blackpillers should watch