To all the niggas wondering what would happen if you got into a fight with jaw implants

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
I never understood why people here who rarely leave their house are suddenly concerned about getting into bar brawls once they get implants. When was the last time you got into a fight as an adult? someone tell me why a 6'2'' hood gangster would register onto a dork self-improvement site, let alone know it exists.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, SubhumanForever, hattrick and 11 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Lost_Soul, the BULL and 7 others
I never understood why people here who rarely leave their house are suddenly concerned about getting into bar brawls once they get implants. When was the last time you got into a fight as an adult?
Most aren't even gonna bother getting surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 0clue, sexy and 1 other person
Get into random fights with strangers to increase testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio, heyheyheybro22, Snowskinned and 1 other person
Most people here are teenagers or social outcasts trying to give advice on others on how they should live their life lmao, why do you even ask that question?

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Because they think the surgery will give them confidence to go to bars. And because their mostly unhinged (and incredibly cringy) things they say have gotten them ostracized before, it's safe to assume that they'll go out and at least aggravate people or actually get their ass kicked

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, skkrrrtcantdo, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Dot org:

"Fucking niggers being all aggressive like animals"

Also dot org:

Get into random fights with strangers to increase testosterone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: african_subhuman, sportsmogger, perpetuallytired and 2 others
Dot org:

"Fucking niggers being all aggressive like animals"

Also dot org:
One thing I respect about niggers is that they’re extremely aggressive.

White Americucks are far too passive

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and Jason Voorhees

That's just impulsive reckless behavior. Some nigger walks into a store thinking of robing the place but ends up killing the cashier instead not knowing that he committed a much more serious crimes.

Whites don't commit crimes often but when they do it's some of the well planned and some of the most heinous and evil shit ever. This is why most serial killers are white. A white man with a few screws loose is 100 times more dangerous than a black man.

• +1
Reactions: JustCope and skkrrrtcantdo

Meanwhile White Americans are too busy succeeding in life and not going to prison while not worried about impressing online Indians

Meanwhile White Americans are too busy succeeding in life and not going to prison while not worried about impressing online Indians
White americans are not succeeding in life or in any field. Their office jobs are being stolen by Indians chinese. Their blue collar jobs are being stolen by Spics who are ready to work for 2 cents per hour while their government is being controlled by Jews. They are just as useless only europeans are doing something meaningful in their lives. White americans are mostly low IQ fat retards.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
White americans are not succeeding in life or in any field. Their office jobs are being stolen by Indians chinese. Their blue collar jobs are being stolen by Spics who are ready to work for 2 cents per hour while their government is being controlled by Jews. They are just as useless only europeans are doing something meaningful in their lives. White americans are mostly low IQ fat retards.
None of this changes the fact the average White person's life is multiple times better than the average Black. Turns out not living in impulse and reckless abandon keeps you out of prison

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I've never been in a fight and never saw a really brutal one irl

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
titanium implants: wolverinemaxxing