to animecels that have seen sword art

Deleted member 4991

Deleted member 4991

Kraken
I'm so high inhib it's like sao alicization, you know the times where the supporting protagonist wants to do something but cant because when they do something that's considered illegal (the codex); their their eye starts to suffer extreme pain and are in the verge of blowing up? I feel like many high inhib people feel this way.

Cope sub8 is death

Sword art online is absolute garbage. I heard the new seasons are better, but why watch such shit when you can watch hundreds of top tier anime?

Myanimelist.com
Garunteed you can find a show that you'll instantly like more than SAO. Same thing happened with me and Naruto

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Sword art online is absolute garbage. I heard the new seasons are better, but why watch such shit when you can watch hundreds of top tier anime?

Myanimelist.com
Garunteed you can find a show that you'll instantly like more than SAO. Same thing happened with me and Naruto
I agree the first few season were garbage but the newest season is pretty good. First time I've been hyped about it more than my hero academia.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Season 1 was ok. Season 2 is trash. Idea of the anime is interesting but writing is weak.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
I'm so high inhib it's like sao alicization, you know the times where the supporting protagonist wants to do something but cant because when they do something that's considered illegal (the codex); their their eye starts to suffer extreme pain and are in the verge of blowing up? I feel like many high inhib people feel this way.
Im watching mirai nikki atm it's great, sao is trash lmao

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I loved it,need to find a pink haired crazy cunt to be my gf asap.
Indeed, psychopass is also good. Anime is the best cope for me rn, since I can't get white jbs:feelsbadman::feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel