TO BE APART OF SOMETHING GREAT

S

SwerveGG

Iron
i was born with a blueprint to be a chad, parents were high psl, happy great life up to 10 years old, crazy genetics, was going to become a textbook chad. fast forward, terrible early puberty, shitty orthodontics, mouthbreathing, crazy mental issues, shit diet, slouching inside all day. but…. we’re only 16 years old now. how can we fix this, we have crazy genetics. need some high iq people who want to help me with the greatest ascension seen.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
srry, but genetic recombination mostlikley fucked you over as environment cant fuck you THAT much

• +1
Reactions: opryeyes and ThugggButt
i was born with a blueprint to be a chad, parents were high psl, happy great life up to 10 years old, crazy genetics, was going to become a textbook chad. fast forward, terrible early puberty, shitty orthodontics, mouthbreathing, crazy mental issues, shit diet, slouching inside all day. but…. we’re only 16 years old now. how can we fix this, we have crazy genetics. need some high iq people who want to help me with the greatest ascension seen.
bro shut the hell up,

:feelsuhh:"Hey everyone my parents are better than yours but I'm lazy and retarded which is why I'm ugly come help me ascend and worship me :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: opryeyes, ThePeak, skedd and 2 others
srry, but genetic recombination mostlikley fucked you over as environment cant fuck you THAT much
wym “that much” i still get rated htn so

how tf u gonna say genetic recombination when i just said at like age 10 i was still blueprint to chad

bro shut the hell up,

:feelsuhh:"Hey everyone my parents are better than yours but I'm lazy and retarded which is why I'm ugly come help me ascend and worship me :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"
tf r u saying jfl

how tf u gonna say genetic recombination when i just said at like age 10 i was still blueprint to chad
the blueprint? wot. you either a chad or not. at age 10 nothing would have changed

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Buy my awsome 10 dollar course:lul:

Buy my awsome 10 dollar course:lul:
do u wanna actually help or…. jfl at ppl on this site not trying to improve their life, and everyone’s around them. this site could be so much more powerful if people on here were helpful. guess that’s why there on a looksmax site in the first place lol

do u wanna actually help or…. jfl at ppl on this site not trying to improve their life, and everyone’s around them. this site could be so much more powerful if people on here were helpful. guess that’s why there on a looksmax site in the first place lol
"Nah am planning on developing my jaw, fixing my crowding, overbite, reccesion, downswing, ramus length, gonial angle, inter molar width ect and then selling a course type thing, might take 6 months - 1 year for noticable results tho"
you can buy my super awesome incomplete course for 10 bucks if you want rn just tryna help

"Nah am planning on developing my jaw, fixing my crowding, overbite, reccesion, downswing, ramus length, gonial angle, inter molar width ect and then selling a course type thing, might take 6 months - 1 year for noticable results tho"
you can buy my super awesome incomplete course for 10 bucks if you want rn just tryna help
no offense, i mean this respectfully. i’m more knowledgeable then u at looksmaxing. why don’t u just spread info with others like me instead of tryna get money out of these little indians

no offense, i mean this respectfully. i’m more knowledgeable then u at looksmaxing. why don’t u just spread info with others like me instead of tryna get money out of these little indians
Because im planning to make this into a secondary money source, gonna be making a YouTube channel, tiktok, insta ect advertising my course and showing results

Because im planning to make this into a secondary money source, gonna be making a YouTube channel, tiktok, insta ect advertising my course and showing results
yea bro. that’s for normies, i’m prolly smarter than u and can teach u shit. don’t try to sell me shit, either offer to help or idfk

yea bro. that’s for normies, i’m prolly smarter than u and can teach u shit. don’t try to sell me shit, either offer to help or idfk
You wouldn't be in this situation if you were so smart:lul::lul:, im fixing my own shit atleast

Sometimes attractive parents produce unattractive offspring. Likewise unattractive parents produce attractive offspring. It’s pretty much just chance ur puberty had nothing to do with it, your just mentally mSturbating

Sometimes attractive parents produce unattractive offspring. Likewise unattractive parents produce attractive offspring. It’s pretty much just chance ur puberty had nothing to do with it, your just mentally mSturbating
i was doing great till puberty lmfao. also i’m still htn now so don’t get ur retarted point

i was doing great till puberty lmfao. also i’m still htn now so don’t get ur retarted point
Send ur face in pm if u don’t want to show here