To be non-NT is a curse, but...

Darkeningstar

Darkeningstar

Diamond
I experienced three sides of the same coin.
I am autistic+abused dog+adhd+... , that certainly didn't help. Add manlet (5'8'-5'9', fortunately Southern Europe).

I first experienced the black pill when I was in middle school: I was constantly placed at the bottom of "beauty" rankings. From the third year of high school on, the situation was reversed: ioi, enough compliments (many of them from unknown or unfamiliar males), teachers who treat you better, etc. I lost my virginity at 15 but realized that being "slayer" was not for me and that I was just looking for validation. So I was rejecting girls, but my body count remained and remains 1. Finished high school personal problems+norwood wiped me out, now at 24 I'm back to square one. The problem is that socially I've always been a mess, and I can't afford to be a slave at work like many others. I guess it's over.

Being non-neurotypical is a problem, in the medium to long term, in fact female classmates treated me like I was a MTN because they saw my loser side. Anyway if you are attractive it doesn't matter.

Sexhaver ramblings? Yes, maybe.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: BronzeSpartan2, MostGLSlayer, zura and 1 other person
Even here autism don't help, jfl.

• Ugh..
Reactions: zura
NTcel can relate to this.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
NTcel can relate to this.
I don't know about you, but for me the painful thing is that finding a context like high school where others for better or worse are "forced" to relate is really complicated. The difference in forma mentis became more evident after adolescence. Masking serves little purpose in the end.

If I had been interested in being a slayer maybe I would have found it easier, I don't know.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
I don't know about you, but for me the painful thing is that finding a context like high school where others for better or worse are "forced" to relate is really complicated. The difference in forma mentis became more evident after adolescence. Masking serves little purpose in the end.

If I had been interested in being a slayer maybe I would have found it easier, I don't know.
Working retail with college students was the closest to that environment post high school.

• +1
ok now there are three sides to a coin

• +1
I first experienced the black pill when I was in middle school: I was constantly placed at the bottom of "beauty" rankings.
did you go to middle school in a kdrama wtf is a beauty ranking