To be smart you have to be online all the time. The smartest people use Internet many hours per day

_MVP_

_MVP_

c omniscience is enough to take over the universe
If someone doesn't use Internet, He will be dumb, because its Impossible to come Up with many Things alone without internet

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777, Nick.Harte, micropp and 2 others
So If you are online on the Internet for many hours a day, congratulations, Ur smart

Yeah, but only cause im on the internet. If I stopped being on the internet, the internet wouldn't be so smart. All the smartness on the internet comes from me.

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
Bonus:

Pain IQ reactive remedial stab, reactive thoughts to that that eliminates pain the Most, its Like i dont need to think During Back pain, Just think the naturally Most pain reducing thoughts

C IQ Stick reactive thinking

Over.

C reactive thinking

Yeah, but only cause im on the internet. If I stopped being on the internet, the internet wouldn't be so smart. All the smartness on the internet comes from me.
False

• WTF
Reactions: romanstock
Without exception, people who are Not online on the Internet many hours per day are dumb. Old people are screwed

True, but i'm not sure being on this site many hours does that, for me it reduced IQ when I was continously long here

If someone doesn't use Internet, He will be dumb, because its Impossible to come Up with many Things alone without internet

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Sure. All rotters on org graduated from Harvard.