are you

• yes

• no

• I'm not curry tbhngl

Results are only viewable after voting.
S

Subhuman trash

Banned
Are you closer to chadpreet/more looksmaxxed than aziz ansari?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stare and AussieCurry
Fuck aziz ansari. Like actually. He's cute af jfl

Hmm those blowjob lips. Yes curry daddy
Dude who TF are you? No offense dude please stop coping. I'm ugly too but please @Dinger557

• Woah
Reactions: AussieCurry
I'm joking boyo.

Are you closer to chadpreet/more looksmaxxed than aziz ansari?
he'd be considered ugly in india. maybe in south indian states he'd be an average guy

short+dark skinned + ugly features + skinny fat

why is this even a question.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Chadeep and Gaia262
he'd be considered ugly in india. maybe in south indian states he'd be an average guy

short+dark skinned + ugly features + skinny fat

why is this even a question.
Seriously? Looks avergae for an indian. Maybe in upper caste circles.

idk i mean currycels are often ugly I'm sorry but its true. I mean chadpreet exists but is rare So yea aziz is average curry but this forums userbase moggs the general incel population so I'd think the currycels on here may mogg aziz ansari (above average for curry)

Exactly. But we are talking about averages.

yeah, lets not forget india is a big culturally diverse country with billion plus people literally so we're all used to very different people probably

yeah, lets not forget india is a big culturally diverse country with billion plus people literally so we're all used to very different people probably
Any cities in india are the curries decent looking @Dinger557 cause you live there

Any cities in india are the curries decent looking @Dinger557 cause you live there
he lives in a rundown area and he says the average height in india is 5'5"

@Chadeep @AbandonShip @Yoyome99 @SubhumanCurrycel @Hashtaggolu or any other indian can confirm this is bullshit

@Chadeep @AbandonShip @Yoyome99 @SubhumanCurrycel @Hashtaggolu or any other indian can confirm this is bullshit
Tbh the overall average (including oldcels, slum dwellers etc) is 5'5". But young middle class is like 5'8-9. 5'10" in Punjab

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Danish_Retard and aestheticallypleasin
Tbh the overall average (including oldcels, slum dwellers etc) is 5'5". But young middle class is like 5'8-9. 5'10" in Punjab
yeah where i lived it was 5'8" to 5'9" range amongst my friends + family

some studies say its 5'10 now but thats amongst minorities still

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and AbandonShip
Currycel here (Pakistani). I know a lot of chadpreets. My HS valedictorian was a chadpreet, one of my best friends is a chadpreet, and chadpreets are all over tik tok on my fyp. To answer the question though, I'm easily more of an Aziz. Shitty, inferior genetics succumbed my entire existence. Surgery can help but I'm beginning to prefer suicide looking through this forum.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163, Deleted member 5258, Chadeep and 3 others

Only one or two Friends in my class were under 5'5. Most average between 5'7 to 5'9.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163 and Subhuman trash
idk i mean currycels are often ugly I'm sorry but its true. I mean chadpreet exists but is rare So yea aziz is average curry but this forums userbase moggs the general incel population so I'd think the currycels on here may mogg aziz ansari (above average for curry)
Aziz Ansari is below average for curryland too.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3163 and Subhuman trash

Your opinion doesn't really matter. You are a patriot.

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin and Chadeep
The avg height isn't 5"7 in punjab , maybe a particular city but I live in Chandigarh and I'd say most people aren't 5"10 but shorter than that maybe 5"7-5"8.

I don't believe the 5"10 avg I live in Chandigarh and have been to punjab and was taller than most people when I was 5"10 most probably the data was self reported , it isn't there aren't tall people here there are.

Last edited:
The avg height isn't 5"7 in punjab , maybe a particular city but I live in Chandigarh and I'd say most people aren't 5"10 but shorter than that maybe 5"7-5"8.

I don't believe the 5"10 avg I live in Chandigarh and have been to punjab and was taller than most people when I was 5"10 most probably the data was self reported , it isn't there aren't tall people here there are.
Were they light skinned and decent looking or dark currycels?

Ansari is my doppleganger

I mog Aziz Ansari to oblivion as a curry.

Why are you asking this , OP?

Were they light skinned and decent looking or dark currycels?
It's a mixed bag , mostly medium brown skin and 5"7-5"8 guys. There are exceptions but they aren't common

Currycel here (Pakistani). I know a lot of chadpreets. My HS valedictorian was a chadpreet, one of my best friends is a chadpreet, and chadpreets are all over tik tok on my fyp. To answer the question though, I'm easily more of an Aziz. Shitty, inferior genetics succumbed my entire existence. Surgery can help but I'm beginning to prefer suicide looking through this forum.
Are ur retarded just moneymax and betabux a virgin while not letting her hoe about

Are ur retarded just moneymax and betabux a virgin while not letting her hoe about

Lmao idk, I mean I'll hopefully moneymax for sure if college goes well, but I've always solely wanted a real wholesome relationship with someone attractive who's not a fellow currycel (just not attracted to female currycels wish I was though). Really tough for genetically shit currycels like me to get that though, even chadpreets themselves mostly end up with other brown chicks

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Lmao idk, I mean I'll hopefully moneymax for sure if college goes well, but I've always solely wanted a real wholesome relationship with someone attractive who's not a fellow currycel (just not attracted to female currycels wish I was though). Really tough for genetically shit currycels like me to get that though, even chadpreets themselves mostly end up with other brown chicks
There's fair curries too bro just talk to your family it's never over if ur a muslimcel relationships are shit anyway take that from someone who has tried multiple times most relationships and in a break up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313