To everyone here who wants a gf (ROMANTIC-CELS GTFIH!)

baerr

baerr

Zephir
You don’t lil bro. You prolly think shits gon be all romantic (true for youngcels tho) but hell nah. You’ll most likely get some bitch who rode the cock carousel like crazy when you jerked off to the noises of your parents bedroom and built some Lego city.

Most likely entitled af. Most likely toxic af cuz she still thinks about that one low inhib chad that beat her a few years ago when you fuck or „disappoint“ her. Oh you’re a mogger now? Ye this will surely change everything. As she doesn’t have like 5 at minimum in her dms waiting for you to fuck up once.

Also, if she clearly only got with you because of your looks…buddy, she doesn’t actually give a fuck about you, your feelings or anything. Your like a rare accessory for her, a flex, nothing more, nothing less.

„But muh we will cuddle and watch Netflix and shit“ ye sure this will likely happen. But have you ever done that shit? 1st you get tired of cuddling anyway after a short time and both of you will sit separate anyway, life is not a movie. 2nd watching movies with foids is DOGSHIT (those who know, know).

My advice: just do ONS for sex, it’s the same thing.:feelsyay:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, N1666, AhappyPill4u and 4 others
Sounds like cope

@kaligula567 what do you think? :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and baerr
I had 1 relationship and its not overrated, never felt as happy and fulfilled in my life before. Dont listen to gaslighting normies guys, it is as great as everyone makes it and nearly nothing comes close to the dopamine rush from being with a girl that loves you

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, Suns9999 and baerr
I had 1 relationship and its not overrated, never felt as happy and fulfilled in my life before. Dont listen to gaslighting normies guys, it is as great as everyone makes it and nearly nothing comes close to the dopamine rush from being with a girl that loves you
Ye had some too. But in actuality it’s not as good bro. I get where you’re coming from, but this is just romanticizing honestly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and gothmog6
Neh bro, we all gonna make it bro, we all gonna have our cute goth virgin early 20s gf bro, we just gotta lose a lot of weight, let our hair grow long and after that, cut it in a trendy TikTok hair style, to cream in the morning and night, and lift heavy rocks bro..

Just trust the process bro..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, baerr and Suns9999
Ye had some too. But in actuality it’s not as good bro. I get where you’re coming from, but this is just romanticizing honestly.
That was your experience, for me it was as good as i described

• +1
Reactions: baerr
You don’t lil bro. You prolly think shits gon be all romantic (true for youngcels tho) but hell nah. You’ll most likely get some bitch who rode the cock carousel like crazy when you jerked off to the noises of your parents bedroom and built some Lego city.

Most likely entitled af. Most likely toxic af cuz she still thinks about that one low inhib chad that beat her a few years ago when you fuck or „disappoint“ her. Oh you’re a mogger now? Ye this will surely change everything. As she doesn’t have like 5 at minimum in her dms waiting for you to fuck up once.

Also, if she clearly only got with you because of your looks…buddy, she doesn’t actually give a fuck about you, your feelings or anything. Your like a rare accessory for her, a flex, nothing more, nothing less.

„But muh we will cuddle and watch Netflix and shit“ ye sure this will likely happen. But have you ever done that shit? 1st you get tired of cuddling anyway after a short time and both of you will sit separate anyway, life is not a movie. 2nd watching movies with foids is DOGSHIT (those who know, know).

My advice: just do ONS for sex, it’s the same thing.:feelsyay:
Did your exs use a strap on dildo on your ass? Brutal for femboys but I suppose normies will do anything for prime pussy.