To everyone spreading personal information about me on discord or on this forum

The Grinch

The Grinch

Just so you know, you will all have a full criminal record very soon. Now have a nice day :)

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, Manletmachine, murdah and 9 others
Well said bro. You don't mess with the Bureau without consequences

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and noobs
Nft Crypto GIF by MultiversX

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: h111, halloweed, NoReedemingFeature and 2 others
Well said bro. You don't mess with the Bureau without consequences
I am a nobody, but be sure my family isn’t. Won’t doxx myself but just know whoever violated the law will very soon suffer the legal consequences. :)

Now screenshot this and tell that to everyone on Discord. I don’t have Discord but I know what is happening there and I will not end well, be sure about that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blurazice, Manletmachine and MaghrebGator
I am a nobody, but be sure my family isn’t. Won’t doxx myself but just know whoever violated the law will very soon suffer the legal consequences. :)

Now screenshot this and tell that to everyone on Discord. I don’t have Discord but I know what is happening there and I will not end well, be sure about that
How did they dox you?? Yeah Albanian mafia has a reputation don’t mess with my bro

How did they dox you?? Yeah Albanian mafia has a reputation don’t mess with my bro
They posted my pictures and photoshopped fake texts next to it. This will have legal charges, I told my father and he immediately contacted his lawyer who will take care of it. We will make sure whoever is involved in this will regret it badly. The law in real life also replies to the internet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and MaghrebGator
They posted my pictures and photoshopped fake texts next to it. This will have legal charges, I told my father and he immediately contacted his lawyer who will take care of it. We will make sure whoever is involved in this will regret it badly. The law in real life also replies to the internet
Make that nigga discord public let the games begin

2 users here will soon receive mail, I have 3 names already

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Make that nigga discord public let the games begin
No, he will get a mail in the next 2 days. I already know who he is and where he lives lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and MaghrebGator
Let this be a lesson to anyone who thinks the law of his country doesen’t also apply to online activities. I will update you all very soon on this. And I will also tell you who got fucked by the police JFL

• JFL
They're in trouble now bud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 72783
@yeeyeeslayer @sweetheart @LancasteR @BitchBoy @Michael Myers

If you have Discord, let every Org user know that they will soon have a criminal record, I already have 4 people who will soon receive a mail. Posting my pictures next to photoshopped messages of me, it will have legal charges. Be sure about that.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sweetheart, LancasteR and Michael Myers

If you have Discord, let every Org user know that they will soon have a criminal record, I already have 4 people who will soon receive a mail. Posting my pictures next to photoshopped messages of me, it will have legal charges. Be sure about that.
You got doxxed bhai?

What are you talking about nigger? Who doxxed you?

• +1
I would never do this to anyone

Not even my worst .org enemies

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yen, murdah, gr34ter and 1 other person
You got doxxed bhai?
What are you talking about nigger? Who doxxed you?
I would never do this to anyone

Even my worst .org enemies
My pictures got spread on discord and also on this forum and someone made photoshop next to the pics so it looks like I said certain degenerate stuff (I didn’t say it) and some names are already known. Just so you know, the police is already involved In this. I will not have mercy on anyone who did it. My fathers lawyers are involved in this and they will take care of it.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, murdah, LancasteR and 2 others
My pictures got spread on discord and on this forum and someone made photoshop next to the pics so it looks like I said certain degenerate stuff (I didn’t say it) and some names are already known. Just so you know, the police is already involved In this. I will not have mercy on anyone who did it.
People are such pieces of shit, man. Hope you can get your justice.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer, murdah, LancasteR and 3 others
Drop the names boyo

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
My pictures got spread on discord and also on this forum and someone made photoshop next to the pics so it looks like I said certain degenerate stuff (I didn’t say it) and some names are already known. Just so you know, the police is already involved In this. I will not have mercy on anyone who did it. My fathers lawyers are involved in this and they will take care of it.
I’m really sorry that happened to you bro

Hopefully the police can put a stop to this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and dragomaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: yen, yeeyeeslayer and silencio
Cope, you think the shitholes those people reside in would care that they shared some nobody's info online? The indian police is too busy tracking down the guy who eats beef instead of cow shit for breakfast.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte, ShawarmaFilth, Manletmachine and 3 others
I will once they revived their mail from the lawyer. Won’t warn them so they get surprised badly 😂

Oh they will. Be sure about that !
PMs? Just so I know who to stay away from
I'm not affiliated with any1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and The Grinch
Ur rly lucky that u have access to lawyers that can deal with this cuz 99% of users/kids on here would be completely helpless in this situation

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Ur rly lucky that u have access to lawyers that can deal with this cuz 99% of users/kids on here would be completely helpless in this situation
Yes. I am lucky. And I will be even more lucky when i fucked up their life by filling up their criminal record, good luck finding a work place after thin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and silencio

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and silencio
I feel bad man, org can be cucked sometimes

I will PM you some names who will face legal charge. If you tell anyone, you will be one of them too. Further information will be given to you in PM so you know how serious the matter is
pm me too I wanna know who to stay away from

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and The Grinch
PMs? Just so I know who to stay away from
I'm not affiliated with any1
pm me too I wanna know who to stay away from
Nice try. But I won’t trust anyone in this case. I have all information I need, whether is involved in this will face legal charges. Have a nice day.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Nice try. But I won’t trust anyone in this case. I have all information I need, whether is involved in this will face legal charges. Have a nice day.
Bruh thinks I'm a fed 😭 I was just curious but ok

• JFL
Reactions: yen, PsychoDsk and The Grinch
ayo
this shit always freaks me out
it's like in high school when the teacher asks who stole, you're scared she's gonna think it's you while it's actually not JFL
'hello sir PsychoDsk, we have some new information about you doxxing ppl on the internet'
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and silencio
Bruh thinks I'm a fed 😭 I was just curious but ok
ayo
this shit always freaks me out
it's like in high school when the teacher asks who did something wrong, you're scared she's gonna think it's you while it's actually not you JFL
'hello sir PsychoDsk, we have some new information about you doxxing ppl on the internet'
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
You’re probably friends of the ones who will suffer legal charges very soon. Good luck lmao :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and PsychoDsk
You’re probably friends of the ones who will suffer legal charges very soon. Good luck lmao :forcedsmile:
Bold of you to assume I have friends

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and PsychoDsk
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
i wanna rape you man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and BitchBoy
I will once they revived their mail from the lawyer. Won’t warn them so they get surprised badly 😂

Bro can u tell me who they are im curious af i wont tell them on moms life i swear

• +1
Reactions: yen
Bro can u tell me who they are im curious af i wont tell them on moms life i swear
I told some users, but you’re not someone i trust, so no. Nothing personal, I just don’t think you’re to be trusted

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I told some users, but you’re not someone i trust, so no. Nothing personal, I just don’t think you’re to be trusted
Bhai fine its ok i understand even tho im not friends with anyone on org that would doxx anyone

Bhai fine its ok i understand even tho im not friends with anyone on org that would doxx anyone
You’re not part of this anyway, don’t worry. I know who it is, although I’m not done with my research. You will find out very soon. In the next 2-3 days according to the information I have.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
You’re not part of this anyway, don’t worry. I know who it is, although I’m not done with my research. You will find out very soon. In the next 2-3 days according to the information I have.
Dude can u tell me im dying out of curiosity rn i dont even have any connections on this forum swear on mum wont tell anyone on god. Last time asking wont bother u any more

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
are they well established/well known users or nobodys

• JFL
Reactions: murdah