To get a girlfriend, to have sex, to have children (as a man) you need to be part of the ELITE.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
I don't have what it takes, you need to be part of the absolute ELITE of society to have a girlfriend or have sex. Mere peasants like me can't compete and are not eligible.

You need top-tier:

1)Looks. 2) Height and dick-size. 3)Personality 4)Money+Status.

It's simply over for non-elite men like me in this regard.

I am destined to work as an engineer-slave in a lab till my time has run out and I retire. This is life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, blackpillerguy, Suimaxxer and 6 others
I somehow won even though I’m ugly and inferior. I still won Virgin pussy and we will have kids. Maybe an outlier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, ShowerMaxxing, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
I’m the Elite, incel.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Artemis
Low class subhumans have more kids but okay

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Marsik, risque_dew and 9 others
Think to yourself what you could have done with your life with the time it took to post this shit thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, gsizzle, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
I don't have what it takes, you need to be part of the absolute ELITE of society to have a girlfriend or have sex. Mere peasants like me can't compete and are not eligible.

You need top-tier:

I am destined to work as an engineer-slave in a lab till my time has run out and I retire. This is life.
Or you just go and rape...
Nothing Can Stop Us Vikings GIF

Thor Vikings GIF by THE BEARD STRUGGLE

Come On GIF by Vinnie Camilleri

:feelshehe:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21661 and BoneDensity
I somehow won even though I’m ugly and inferior. I still won Virgin pussy and we will have kids. Maybe an outlier
You are simply not aware of your valuable/unique looks and/or personality.

You think you are ugly, but it could very well be you are 'medium ugly'. as @Biggdink would say.

and your personality is probably top 0.1% in rarity+value.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
op reached the new depth of retardation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Think to yourself what you could have done with your life with the time it took to post this shit thread
I could've snorted a line of ketamine.

• +1
Reactions: Unlimited
You are simply not aware of your valuable/unique looks and/or personality.

You think you are ugly, but it could very well be you are 'medium ugly'. as @Biggdink would say.

and your personality is probably top 0.1% in rarity+value.
He has a 4 inch oenie

Meanwhile ur average broke Latino LTN has 6 kids by 25

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, ShowerMaxxing, Artemis and 1 other person
feminism is just a soft eugenic program

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Damn didn’t know my dad was elite

You need top-tier:

yet 99% of those that reproduce are: ugly, short, small dick, npc personality, poor miserable wage slave

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
yet 99% of those that reproduce are: ugly, short, small dick, npc personality, poor miserable wage slave
Cope.

They mog me in looks, height, dick, but especially in personality.

grind your way to the top.

grind your way to the top.
Already did. The top is too far away for peasants like me.

Even making 250k on the stock market at age 25 didn't make a difference. Ur either a multi-millionaire or you are nothing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872

Even making 250k on the stock market at age 25 didn't make a difference. Ur either a multi-millionaire or you are nothing.
your smart, you have to fix your victim mentality.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik

You need enough money to be able to do Tinder and Insta full time like @decadouche57

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
You need enough money to be able to do Tinder and Insta full time like @decadouche57
i already did Online dating full-time, but if ur getting 2 matches per week there's no time to invest into anything.

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 2268
i already did Online dating full-time, but if ur getting 2 matches per week there's no time to invest into anything.
Your pictures are shit and you recently got a stupid haircut. Too short for Dutchland too. Start heightmaxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
so basically a successful normie?

You need to do cold approach also and improve your social skills

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Your pictures are shit and you recently got a stupid haircut. Too short for Dutchland too. Start heightmaxxing.
nRIKqb_ThN9ykgBjMEe4wa2SslK0hD_LECIaDCULExVJVZly3E2p6hXPfHl5P2WzYBDWVXP6vyGAHsLsXcwqNPuv1KpuGED9dZ0vT29znDqMxrlRjcD3kWq6McTmJ0T3bqG7RWWrsbuoJIG45B-BQ5n_EMtnJu3l0QgD9gsLNyI-C326j9vDU9z01trS60OvHOxMajA2HBef_lTaztq5PHATC94flA4xhcomn69hgzrqAVaEgDWaoR2vSsXU65YJ5KhdvQ8bDdTwdZdCrExSZXBuNs0JZ6w1S-BeRBd1ePMkXwne8jJ8Htj5dcgPawmRt2rE2fCaJ3VMyxRDT0hC6x1tBzCI8FQIP6KX40cS57CwNSXFFjjLpURnF5vvZFL4ieSPgeua3ZsmnkvFh7kbMHyJ_UzGO5r65Q1RZ1kcfgXUQ2SoeZJ34GPmzkrHIaSQsWcafDxVlx7R5RGAPvUjmSHBzafJSlvyQI2E5V5QgfHtkBUxLvsPCDup5jmkpNZuVOYLq7Lo3KoALnLNJ0-pX3dHcWAwh6jFr4vPkatx7sFWy2KoN4PklPPUbMFjJperRfRoB6O0yvDuvbtPPxJDMPAqMIsR9dBR_4zHRA1rXyP5PugOgxcfcFUEOn_NRrmZf_MQ1cvPowDUogQqkBh3VtrpuNB-acGYbb5TB2RuBL_TXnnUsY8wZMBLrOulPgluHAtN92-1q5Rn-SeuMmmTnD-yIBpMHxe-GNI-np5DRwXC5oVu51FmG7-TwmpFyk940bVgomHBZkMfMeLcSS_4qLOXEtJiyk1xgOzkoHvm6GbL37JXeNY-HdVw9Hru7GZ-3OEzhJlPza567q3-D8tRZ9npUzKgepRnYCS8CKV0FXNndJd9xm13RBGyqy3A-d7xj5FHCOy2Qdpvy75d4HhZsVsjYpI7M2cMCld3Ff2PIjas=w971-h1297-s-no

longhair mogged ngl.

Will take another 2 years to get it back to this length.

feminism is just a soft eugenic program
Unfortunately, it is a failure. Have you seen idiocracy?

If "muh Chads" reproduce instead of ugly nerds, this civilization ist KAPUTT :feelsrope:

• +1
Unfortunately, it is a failure. Have you seen idiocracy?

If "muh Chads" reproduce instead of ugly nerds, this civilization ist KAPUTT :feelsrope:

if dumb ppl are happier and less stressed, how is that not desirable?

advancing technology, humanity, travelling to mars, etc. mostly seems like cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Artemis
if dumb ppl are happier and less stressed, how is that not desirable?

advancing technology, humanity, travelling to mars, etc. mostly seems like cope.
We are a VIRUS.

VIRUS must SPREAD.

To OTHER PLANETS. We as humanity need to move to other planets, within out solar system, than beyond, to the stars.

Exterminate all other species, change our environment, destroy other planets. INFINITELY. That is our GRAND PLAN.

And a virus that cannot spread because its most clever virus particles went extinct due to stupid foids not willing to fornicate with them, is a SHIT VIRUS. Literally a failure.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik and MoggerGaston
We are a VIRUS.

VIRUS must SPREAD.

To OTHER PLANETS. We as humanity need to move to other planets, within out solar system, than beyond, to the stars.

Exterminate all other species, change our environment, destroy other planets. INFINITELY. That is our GRAND PLAN.

And a virus that cannot spread because its most clever virus particles went extinct due to stupid foids not willing to fornicate with them, is a SHIT VIRUS. Literally a failure.
This is true. The goal of life in general is to create disorder in the universe; increase entropy.
High IQs can do this better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Johnnybegood, Artemis and 1 other person
Go ER on the elite and then WE will be the elite

• Love it
This is true. The goal of life in general is to create disorder in the universe; increase entropy.
High IQs can do this better.
avatars-yHA8nds2mqg4uYtr-kyxTzw-t500x500.jpg

this is your archetype bro

• Woah
your definition of the absolute elite: average 2/10 obese 5'2 beaner :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 17872