To get matches on dating apps as a sub MTN

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
I got around 30 matches in aweek on bumble as a 4/10 LTN most matches were ugly - avg but 3-4 of them were beautiful
How did I got 30 matches in a week on bumble ? Now ik this isn't some outstanding figure cuz Chad's cross 99+ in a day but I haven't seen any LTN getting these many in 1 week
So here's what you do :
> Post some vacation trips
> Avoid autistic basement selfies cuz you are not some Chad
> Show off luxurious lifestyle ( or atleast fake it ) it works...
> Buy bumble boost and do nothing for 1 day no left or right swipe. After 1 day start swiping endlessly just swipe right on every girl without even seeing their profile just do it for about 15 mins... Then switch from looking for women to men. Gays will always like your profile irregardless of your looks this will boost profile visibility.

Boom you are done keep doing it and you'll get atleast 1 date out of those many matches and that girl can be your fwb or gf depending upon her past..
Boost + nt pics + endless swiping + looking for a man ( only set for few hrs) = win

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, sayi, BoredPrince and 4 others
Damn I wrote such a long paragraph
Inb4 dnrdcels your mom is a whore

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, BoredPrince, user123456 and 1 other person
I got around 30 matches in aweek on bumble as a 4/10 LTN most matches were ugly - avg but 3-4 of them were beautiful
How did I got 30 matches in a week on bumble ? Now ik this isn't some outstanding figure cuz Chad's cross 99+ in a day but I haven't seen any LTN getting these many in 1 week
So here's what you do :
> Buy bumble boost and do nothing for 1 day no left or right swipe. After 1 day start swiping endlessly just swipe right on every girl without even seeing their profile just do it for about 15 mins... Then switch from looking for women to men. Gays will always like your profile irregardless of your looks this will boost profile visibility.

Boom you are done keep doing it and you'll get atleast 1 date out of those many matches and that girl can be your fwb or gf depending upon her past..
Boost + nt pics + endless swiping + looking for a man ( only set for few hrs) = win
High IQ thread

• +1
Reactions: oooooooooo8484848
Good thread, thought you were some HTN tbh, how tall are you?

So here's what you do :

inb4 botb

Good thread, thought you were some HTN tbh, how tall are you?
Yeh height too helps as I mentioned my height with a joke in prompts
6'4 btw

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
6'4 btw
nigga really? you conveniently forget to mention you're top percentile height? what a meme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, zharupodrugu, NZb6Air and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, FutureChadronelite and 5.5psl
6'4 btw
yeah that's what getting you matches , do an experiment and change your height to 5'7/5'8 , you will get none

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, RoyaleWithCheese and JohnDoe
maybe cuz youre a mtn, and not a ltn

yeah that's what getting you matches , do an experiment and change your height to 5'7/5'8 , you will get none
Nah I don't think so
Cuz nt pics helps a lot + the last method I shared helps too
Most girls won't even scroll down your profile if you aren't good looking enough
On OLD face is like 10x more important than height tbh
But I agree height is a boost

Nah I don't think so
Cuz nt pics helps a lot + the last method I shared helps too
Most girls won't even scroll down your profile if you aren't good looking enough
On OLD face is like 10x more important than height tbh
But I agree height is a boost
do the experiment ive just told you

There are enough women out there who only care about height for that to work for you, makes sense.

Do you manage to slay any of them?

I know you said that your slays are either whores or from the club