To max PSL; you must sip from The Ooze

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
The Ooze is not a beverage nor a supplement. It's not semen or vagina juices, you sick, perverted fucks! The Ooze is commitment. Dedication. Sacrifice. Pheromones.

Once you've Oozed, you can shower everyone you meet with your Ooze. Ooze on your girlfriend. Ooze all over her family as to, "WOW! What a great guy!" Ooze onto strangers. "Who was that guy? I'm soaked with his positivity!" Ooze onto others oozing onto you. "Now, this is a party!"

But before you can ooze, you must first generate the Ooze. Begin a pattern of working out. Strength training. Set goals and keep to them! Btw, skinny guys have little Ooze. Muscle up! Get a job. Get some wheels. Get your own place! But never give in to sluts and roasties. They will suck your Ooze dry. RESIST!

You will know when you're oozing. The vagina eyes can't defy curiosity. "Where is that ooze coming from?" Sadly, the degenerate gays will also zero in on the ooze emitter. Be cautious.

And always, protect your Ooze and only share with worthy companions. Like a gangbang orgy of Oozers.

KEEP ON OOZING!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 15827 and n0rthface

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 15827
Get with the times grandpa

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and BigJimsWornOutTires
Today is the first time i’ve seen you beefing btw

• So Sad
  • JFL
Today is the first time i’ve seen you beefing btw
Ugh. Penis muscle spasms. Most guys my age gets back pains. I get penis muscle spasms. Not a good day for penis slapping.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
  • +1
  • JFL