To people who’ve ascended, have u become more egotistical?

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
Have you become arrogant and narcissistic ever since ascending ?

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
nah

the opposite because you know how hard life is as subhuman

• +1
Reactions: silencio, gigell and sub5c3l
More confident and outgoing. More excited to go out when my friends invite me. A bit self-centered, yes. I receive the validation that was not there in my adolescence. How can I not be dominated by it to a certain extent?

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and gigell
I became more confident and got treated like a human

• Love it
Reactions: Timmy and silencio
Apart from ascending, when you are blackpilled you understand that normies behavior towards you is based in how you look like, basically superficial people, So in my case i tend to be narcissistic towards normies depending on the case, But i do feel bad for subhumans (Especially for ugly turbomanlets), Knowing that most normies treat them like shit just to make themselves feel superior

• So Sad
Reactions: Timmy
Apart from ascending, when you are blackpilled you understand that normies behavior towards you is based in how you look like, basically superficial people, So in my case i tend to be narcissistic towards normies depending on the case, But i do feel bad for subhumans (Especially for ugly turbomanlets), Knowing that most normies treat them like shit just to make themselves feel superior
So you’re prideful to normies bc thats how there brains work but humble to sub5s to not make them feel worse?

So you’re prideful to normies bc thats how there brains work but humble to sub5s to not make them feel worse?
Depends in how normies act, if they arent judgemental or egotistical then i treat them normal, but if its the opposite i would act more competitive/narcisistic towards them

• +1
More confident, but the abused dog never leaves you

• So Sad