To put tret on your eye area or not

Eezz

Eezz

Death standu hamuno
I have been using tret on my whole face since a year now. I just rub it on my palms and spread all over my face, even my ears and the back of my neck.

Tret has really ascended my eye area. No more dark circles, fine lines. My undereye support is better and tighter.

But I have recently stumbled upon a thread in which the OP greatly discouraged the use of Tretinoin claiming that it destroys meibomian glands and causes dry eye syndrome.

What do you guys think ?

• +1
Reactions: Eiei
I have been using tret on my whole face since a year now. I just rub it on my palms and spread all over my face, even my ears and the back of my neck.

Tret has really ascended my eye area. No more dark circles, fine lines. My undereye support is better and tighter.

But I have recently stumbled upon a thread in which the OP greatly discouraged the use of Tretinoin claiming that it destroys meibomian glands and causes dry eye syndrome.

What do you guys think ?
see this shit confuses me so much, the eye area problem is causing me from avoiding using it and cope with vit c

Increases collagen so decreases uee

Dry eyes are easily fixed with eye drops.

if you haven't had anything so far, you're probably not at risk of catching it.

Increases collagen so decreases uee

Dry eyes are easily fixed with eye drops.
In case what they say is true, then once your glands have atrophied past a certain point. There will be no recovery, which means you will have dry eyes syndrome indefinitely and there is no bouncing back. You will have to use the eye drops for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: Eiei and Rhinoplastyordie
In case what they say is true, then once your glands have atrophied past a certain point. There will be no recovery, which means you will have dry eyes syndrome indefinitely and there is no bouncing back. You will have to use the eye drops for the rest of your life
That's no bother.

20 seconds in the morning
20 seconds at night

Like 2 pound per month