To roid or not after puberty? What made you do it?

BrownBoy

BrownBoy

Legend
What made you decide you want to do roids or hop on T? What do you think are the pros and cons of being enhanced and of staying natty?

Bodypill

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, SLA and CupOfCoffee
Steroids and TRT are great btw don't let some inexperienced retards tell you otherwise

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
permanent shiny bald head
fin isn't enough if you're just using T? maybe along with some topical AA

enlarged prostate
fin helps with that too

enlarged heart
ig that's a side of HGH abuse

damaged liver and kidneys
not sure how T will cause that if you're injecting it

shut down testicles
you can use HCG or nova to start the production again

risk of infertility
but there are pros to injecting too and if there was no risk everyone would be doing it

Steroids and TRT are great btw don't let some inexperienced retards tell you otherwise
hows your hair?

you use something except fin?

which norwood?:blackpill:

i was on fin + ru with 400mg test and still shed handfuls of hair. it’s genetic but most men have the balding gene and SHOULD NOT touch steroids.

enlarged heart is just caused by the thickening of the heart via steroid use. it literally grows muscle all over the body that’s being used, the heart is a muscle.

HCG aromatizes heavily as fuck it’s a bitch to deal with AI during PCT, and I’m on nova right now it works but I would never roid ever again if given the chance.

having needles constantly and dealing with injections isn’t fun. also the t can go bad in the vial if you inject too much air and the only way you find out it went bad is if you feel low T. I literally felt low t just because my vial went bad and I didn’t know it. fuck all that shit dude your balls make the EXACT same hormone in the proper dose for you jfl.
A few things that are making me consider it are it will build your frame and not just muscles, people hop on T and in a year their voice gets very deep, the motivation and drive to achieve things goes up, more alpha and dominant, it changes your personality and people can sense you're high T, but it is all the sides that are holding me back.

dude ive literally seen your hairline jfl you are heavily balding no doubt on some sort of treatment but holy shit.
Duuuuuuuuuuude

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220