to tan or not to tan?

Giga Mogger

Giga Mogger

Iron
been supplementing beta carotene and it’s been doing hardly anything for my colouring -

would tanning looksmax me or destroy my phenotype?

this is my pheno -

55CDF390 E984 4D1B 9B2E 8C86285DF139

debating whether to use melanotan or not since I am very pale but have a shredded physique

if I stay pale I lose out on muscle definition but if I tan I risk looking mumbai’d

anyone here have experience with melanotan and would it be a good idea to get a slight tan?

if you look like the guy in the pic then anything will be good\

dont tan, tan means that heavy damage to your skin collagen and cells has already been done

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, midlatinocel, Samsepioler and 2 others
if you look like the guy in the pic then anything will be good\

dont tan, tan means that heavy damage to your skin collagen and cells has already been done

would I benefit more from vampiremaxxing and collagenmaxx instead? or is that low appeal and unfavourable for my physique

vampire niga

been supplementing beta carotene and it’s been doing hardly anything for my colouring -

this is my pheno -

View attachment 2605431

debating whether to use melanotan or not since I am very pale but have a shredded physique

if I stay pale I lose out on muscle definition but if I tan I risk looking mumbai’d

anyone here have experience with melanotan and would it be a good idea to get a slight tan?
vampiremaxxing more like virginmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: tardmaxxed and midlatinocel
If you think being tan is worth over keeping your collagen and looking younger for longer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and //\//\\1m054_p00d1c4
would I benefit more from vampiremaxxing and collagenmaxx instead? or is that low appeal and unfavourable for my physique
Being tanned makes you look leaner but on the other hand it will also make your face wrinkles more defined and it definitely ruins your skin in the long term.
Fake tan is fine if you find one that works good

ngl i always thought i mogged with a tan but honeslty i look better pale with good red colouring so dont tan if u look good pale rn it might become a falio for u however i dont know what u look like brb imagining since no pics

Jfl at not tanning sun aging is overrated

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
Just use beta carotene or self tanner

Studies show that women actually prefer the coloring carotenoids give rather than tanned skin from the sun or sunbeds . I notice i actually look older when my face is really tanned

this is my pheno -

View attachment 2605431

use self tanners easy