To test if u look good send a picture of ur self and say u look so bad in it

Deleted member 9852

Deleted member 9852

Greycel life’s don’t matter
And if the girl says u look good ur a high ter nomie or higher in foids eyes I do it all the time now 😭

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 5746, BigBoy and 8 others
@kjsbdfiusdf why u laughing I just send them a picture of my learners and ask them if the picture came out good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
its legit
i had a friend post a poll on his story and it was if he looked good or not
98% said no

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, IWantToMax, IdiAmin and 10 others
Girls will virtue signal. You could send a pic of a 5’4 indian and say “im so ugly” and they would say the same thing, saying you’re not ugly, you shouldnt be so hard on yourself, etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, CristianT, johncruz12345 and 10 others
Just learn to judge what makes a face attractive and become able to detect what should be improved in someone's face, then you'll be able to know all the things you should improve in your face and how to improve them to become more attractive, that is exactly what I did. And now I am even able to make great realistic morphs that only change what can be improved. I can do this with anyone now. I have the knowledge to help any man ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Dionysus, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person
Me
638FD09E 234B 4BCD AE14 C5F1F0B64758
then I ask them to rate me

• JFL
Reactions: itorroella9, Deleted member 7224, SoyGune and 1 other person
Of course the jew with the jewish tricks.
But good advice tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, Cacas112, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dionysus, SoyGune and Deleted member 9852
You need a rhinoplasty, thicker eyebrows, leanmaxxing, gymmaxxing and neckmaxxing.

Your eye area is amazing though and your tiktok hairstyle is really good too.
Yea I knew most of that but I usly get rated 8 or 8.5 I’ll send u more of me in color

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Yea I knew most of that but I usly get rated 8 or 8.5 I’ll send u more of me in color
It's because the eye area and jawline gives you great appeal, I wish I had that eye area tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
If you looked good you'd already know.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 9852
  • +1
Reactions: everydayfun
I
I know I do but I just like to hear women say it

Take a group pic with a bunch of friends, make it your profile picture, message girls you don't know, they'll ask which one you are. Tell them. I used to do it all the time, i'd be like "the one with the white hat" and they'd go "thank god!" or "omfg the hot one!"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and BigBoy
Take a group pic with a bunch of friends, make it your profile picture, message girls you don't know, they'll ask which one you are. Tell them. I used to do it all the time, i'd be like "the one with the white hat" and they'd go "thank god!" or "omfg the hot one!"
Theres so many Chads on this forum
giphy.gif

Not a well-controlled study. For more accurate results you'd ask them "which do you hope I am?" and if they pick one of your friends then you're the ugly one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
Just learn to judge what makes a face attractive and become able to detect what should be improved in someone's face, then you'll be able to know all the things you should improve in your face and how to improve them to become more attractive, that is exactly what I did. And now I am even able to make great realistic morphs that only change what can be improved. I can do this with anyone now. I have the knowledge to help any man ascend.
Except yourself. Hence why ur a 24 year old virgin.

Not a well-controlled study. For more accurate results you'd ask them "which do you hope I am?" and if they pick one of your friends then you're the ugly one

It might have not been super well-controlled, but my life experience has shown me that it was accurate.

Except yourself. Hence why ur a 24 year old virgin.
I'm actually 22, and I know what I need to fix to looksmax, but I just realized what it is recently.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
It comes at a cost tho. Slmetimes I wish I didnt know all this shit, because it made me 10x more self critical, because I know about so many flaws that used to not exist in my conscious mind

It comes at a cost tho. Slmetimes I wish I didnt know all this shit, because it made me 10x more self critical, because I know about so many flaws that used to not exist in my conscious mind
I knew that I had flaws, but I didn't know how to fix them because I didn't know how to spot them.

The #1 reason I made an account on this site was to make a rating thread so that other people could spot them for me so that I could fix them, however in the end, I found most of my flaws myself. But people made me realize things that I wouldn't have found by myself. Sometimes I was in denial at first but usually later I realize that they are right, then I become more and more black pilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and Deleted member 4797