To the retards who think foids are not to blame and thats us who are evil misogynists

Weter

Weter

Gold

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
Society is to blame. You can blame foids all you want, I’m not being a reddit simp I hate plenty of them too, but think about what made them that way before you direct hatred towards random women.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
another example why its over for west

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Society is to blame. You can blame foids all you want, I’m not being a reddit simp I hate plenty of them too, but think about what made them that way before you direct hatred towards random women.
Their own inherent predispositions made them that way, simp cuck.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, pslgod3000 and fxckz
Well i can suppose what made them this way is that we just gave them too much attention so they dont value it anymore? How did it happen? Possibly because of the simps and bluepilled idiots, they are worse then any feminist saying we should kill all men, with the their “good morning and good night” texts, fucking scums of the Earth that made men’s attention have no value

Their own inherent predispositions made them that way, simp cuck.
Tell me you’re a fake Christian without telling me you’re a fake one. Only a soy reddit atheist would say bullshit like this, as if the awful behaviour of modern zoomer girls is “inherent” and women of the past sane world acted the same way lmao.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Deleted member 51576
Tell me you’re a fake Christian without telling me you’re a fake one. Only a soy reddit atheist would say bullshit like this, as if the awful behaviour of modern zoomer girls is “inherent” and women of the past sane world acted the same way lmao.
Say thanks to the morons who are writing good night and good morning every fucking day even tho she ignores them for days

Well i can suppose what made them this way is that we just gave them too much attention so they dont value it anymore? How did it happen? Possibly because of the simps and bluepilled idiots, they are worse then any feminist saying we should kill all men, with the their “good morning and good night” texts, fucking scums of the Earth that made men’s attention have no value
Simps and modern society ruined women for decent men, that was my exact point. But there’s kikes on this site pushing an agenda that women are somehow born with this deviant behaviour in mind, as if a female toddler has already decided when she grows up she’s gonna hate men and spouse hardcore feminist beliefs. Don’t fall for it.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Deleted member 51576
Simps and modern society ruined women for decent men, that was my exact point. But there’s kikes on this site pushing an agenda that women are somehow born with this deviant behaviour in mind, as if a female toddler has already decided when she grows up she’s gonna hate men and spouse hardcore feminist beliefs. Don’t fall for it.
You are a pathetic little feminist faggot who will blame anyone but women. I am happy that you’re an incel

You are a pathetic little feminist faggot who will blame anyone but women. I am happy that you’re an incel
Yeah bro blame random women instead of the society and brainwashing that made them that way, very smart, you’re a fucking idiot I’m extremely anti feminism. Feminism hasn’t always existed.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Klasik616, try2beme and 1 other person
Feminism + foid natural instincts

Shut up she literally skullmog and bonemogs him, he doesnt deserve shit his skull lookin like a damn pea. Even his demeanor is repulsive

Well on another hand, they only go for chads that cheat/abuse/friendzone them then they become radical feminists and promote massacares, which i think they are doing consciously so i mean they are not evil by themselves, but there are a shit ton of things they need to claim responsibility for, for example im ukranian myself and once the russia started war we took the guns to defend our country and went to the frontline while 90% of our women, gfs, wives, teleported to Germany and Sweden, my gf disappeared in this way, and many of my friends and soldiers got a mail from their wives they are moving to Germany and want half of the property and divorces him, he almost shot himself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back