To this day Communists and Anarchists around the world cry to this man.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
And that Man's name is Francisco Franco.
1395794992881.jpg

Franco single handedly Murdered and terrorised thousands of Commies, in terms of basedness on select few come close.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
Communism is high IQ, blackpilled and materialist.

• +1
Reactions: Inscol

Communism is retarded and falls in practice, but most of all it's cucked, Communism directly goes in hand with hypergamy and degenerate structure of society.

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
Wish he was still alive so I could bash that manlet's face in. This Spanish manlet (1.63 meters) cuck was obviously so mad that us Russians mogged the shit out of him that he had to release his anger on us.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gunna, Roping Subhuman and Inscol

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Franco killed a lot of people and provoked a lot of poverty. He singlehandedly created an exodus of people on to other countries. Muh kill commies

Wish he was still alive so I could bash that manlet's face in. This Spanish manlet (1.63 meters) cuck was obviously so mad that us Russians mogged the shit out of him that he had to release his anger on us.

What connection did he have with Russia? (don't say Spanish battalions in eastern front)
Franco killed a lot of people and provoked a lot of poverty. He singlehandedly created an exodus of people on to other countries. Muh kill commies

Doesn't matter, as long as he shoad Commies and Anarchists he's good in my book.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
What connection did he have with Russia? (don't say Spanish battalions in eastern front)
Nah I was just kidding. I just made fun of his height that's all.

๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ถ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ถ ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ธ

๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ถ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ถ ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ธ

'Communism is high IQ bro'

Which is why Soviet Union was pile of donkey shiet up until the 40's, and then it became Donkey shite once again when World economy started to go forward and it fell back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661
Look up Oskar Dirlewanger if you wanna see some real dark triad mf