To those who say the "Mouthbreathing Pheno" doesn't exist -->

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
kys asap. Don't even try saying mouthbreathing is cope. None of you can tell me that this foid does not have the EXACT pheno-

Compare and Contrast, boys
Download
SubHuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, joeveniro, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
your life did not began if you mouthbreathed growing up. Ultimate subH trait

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: klamus, joeveniro, 5'8manlet and 8 others
this is a real thing ive seen people with faces similar to this

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 9344, magnificentcel and 3 others
It's mostly genetics. I have a receding chin, nonexistent forward growth, and recessed jaws which give the appearance of double chin even though my body fat is only 24%. Guess what I noticed? My father has similar bad profile to mine.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8229, Deleted member 9989, magnificentcel and 2 others
imagine mouthbreathing its not even comfortable and its low iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, joeveniro, Deleted member 5349 and 2 others
just fucking lol i have the exact chronic mouthbreather pheno, looks like complete shit

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 9344, joeveniro and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
genetics play a bigger part, this is slight cope

• +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 8019 and 1 other person
genetics play a bigger part, this is slight cope

The only role genetics play is resistance to the bad effects of mouth breathing. Some react much worse. I mouthbreathed a lot but I only got downward growth on my lower third but my lower third is still above average to long (just not parallel like the mandibular plane should be). This is not cope. This generation and the one before it are absolutely cucked, men more so.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 10987, audreyen and 3 others
I know I say "forward growth is cope" but this shit looks disgusting and deformed.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
The only role genetics play is resistance to the bad effects of mouth breathing. Some react much worse. I mouthbreathed a lot but I only got downward growth on my lower third but my lower third is still above average to long (just not parallel like the mandibular plane should be). This is not cope. This generation and the one before it are absolutely cucked, men more so.
I think I mewed too much my gonial angle is comical.

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, 5'8manlet, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
I know I say "forward growth is cope" but this shit looks disgusting and deformed.
Exactly. It's not even "ugly", it just looks deformed. Which it literally is, as it's a deviation of what the original form should have been, thus a deformity.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I think I mewed too much my gonial angle is comical.

I want to say that's false but it would not surprise me to be honest. You did that combined with a lot of chewing. I wish I knew about otngue posture and chewing hard things at like 15-16. Then maybe I wouldn't need like 7 degrees of CCW rotation lmao

• So Sad
ngl I want to rope so bad after reading this. It's so true, it looks disgusting. I get naueseous when I look at someone with this pheno (inlcuding myself fucking kms)

• +1
Exactly. It's not even "ugly", it just looks deformed. Which it literally is, as it's a deviation of what the original form should have been, thus a deformity.
Study also found that a normal bite was consistently considered more attractive than over or underbites funny thing is the former are not just aesthetic issues but functional ones too.
We are intrinscically attracted towards: Dimorphism and indicators of good genetics and physical development/health.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 7173
ngl I want to rope so bad after reading this. It's so true, it looks disgusting. I get naueseous when I look at someone with this pheno (inlcuding myself fucking kms)
Urs isn't as bad bro, you need some rotation but u dont have that disgusting "melted face" look

• +1
Study also found that a normal bite was consistently considered more attractive than over or underbites funny thing is the former are not just aesthetic issues but functional ones too.
We are intrinscically attracted towards: Dimorphism and indicators of good genetics and physical development/health.
The thing about the mouthbreathing pheno is that both jaws are recessed, not just the top or bottom. That's why it looks so horrible and deformed. zero zygos on these people

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and SubhumanCurrycel
fuark why did I mouthbreathe as a kid

The thing about the mouthbreathing pheno is that both jaws are recessed, not just the top or bottom. That's why it looks so horrible and deformed. zero zygos on these people

That's also why people who need rotation always ascend by far the hardest from Bimax. It's literally reverting/reversing back to the way the person roughly should have grown had they not mouthbreathed.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, highT, curryslayerordeath and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot and curryslayerordeath
That's also why people who need rotation always ascend by far the hardest from Bimax. It's literally reverting/reversing back to the way the person roughly should have grown had they not mouthbreathed.
[/QUOTE
bimax and gonial angle fillers would easily make me a chadlite. I am excited for it but not the recovery

I call LARP us curries have supreme forward growth.
Do you ever cringe when looking at yourself in pictures/mirror? I'm curious what forward grown people think when looking at themselves

Do you ever cringe when looking at yourself in pictures/mirror? I'm curious what forward grown people think when looking at themselves
I took like 20 pictures of flexing my jaw and always looking at it in the mirror.
That was before I got brutally hair pilled.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 7173
Bro you will always find another flaw don't worry. This is the male body dysmorphia forum and you are here forever.

The more things I fix the more new things I start obsessing about, it's over.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 7173
I took like 20 pictures of flexing my jaw and always looking at it in the mirror.
That was before I got brutally hair pilled.
Yeah hair is brutal. But having both jaw issues + major hairloss, I can honestly say both if these issues equally frustrate me.

Anyways, isn't it creepy how the girl on the right, and the reddit foid, both look dead? This pheno pulls the soul straight out of the body and leaves the victim looking like they have a 1000-yard stare

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Subhuman trash, mewcoper and SubhumanCurrycel
Bro you will always find another flaw don't worry. This is the male body dysmorphia forum and you are here forever.

The more things I fix the more new things I start obsessing about, it's over.
I'd consider myself very self aware about BDD and my features. I think that if I fix my mouthbreathing pheno, and hair (have hairloss disease), I will consider myself very good looking. Or maybe not.

Yeah hair is brutal. But having both jaw issues + major hairloss, I can honestly say both if these issues equally frustrate me.

Anyways, isn't it creepy how the girl on the right, and the reddit foid, both look dead? This pheno pulls the soul straight out of the body and leaves the victim looking like they have a 1000-yard stare

View attachment 844729
I guess I see what you mean especially the orbitals and the lack of overall tissue support give rotting corpse vibes.
Forward grown/antefaces just look so lively and striking imo

• +1
Same here. Like it looks identical if I take a picture from the angle

bro ive prob taken hundreds of side profile selfies just to see that perpendicular to the ground mandible, deformed chin, and potato face. we need more bones to save us :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

I call LARP us curries have supreme forward growth.
idek tbh, unironically it seems like those like upper caste north indid ppl tend to have shit bones compared to robust south curries, makes the pheno diff kinda moot ngl. my dad has a cavill tier lower third growing up on the hard meat village diet so he mogs me hard asf. my younger brother somehow has insanely perfect craniofacial growth + brown hair and light brown eyes, been hit on blatantly by girls numerous times in front of me and asked abt low tier modelling before, mogs me to other galaxy. ig i lost out on positive curry genetics.

• So Sad
I'd consider myself very self aware about BDD and my features. I think that if I fix my mouthbreathing pheno, and hair (have hairloss disease), I will consider myself very good looking. Or maybe not.

Start consulting ASAP then. Based on your profile, you would be another ideal candidate for Bimax+CCW with moderate genio.

bro ive prob taken hundreds of side profile selfies just to see that perpendicular to the ground mandible, deformed chin, and potato face. we need more bones to save us :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

idek tbh, unironically it seems like those like upper caste north indid ppl tend to have shit bones compared to robust south curries, makes the pheno diff kinda moot ngl. my dad has a cavill tier lower third growing up on the hard meat village diet so he mogs me hard asf. my younger brother somehow has insanely perfect craniofacial growth + brown hair and light brown eyes, been hit on blatantly by girls numerous times in front of me and asked abt low tier modelling before, mogs me to other galaxy. ig i lost out on positive curry genetics.
Sad shit man curry genes are so "hit or miss"
Its either
-Exotic slayer
or
-Gutter trash
Hardly ever any inbetween.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and curryslayerordeath
Sad shit man curry genes are so "hit or miss"
Its either
-Exotic slayer
or
-Gutter trash
Hardly ever any inbetween.

indeed, can't ever even self hate based on race cuz of having very exotic good looking relatives with the same ancestry, just lost out on development. fking brutal.

• +1
It's mostly genetics. I have a receding chin, nonexistent forward growth, and recessed jaws which give the appearance of double chin even though my body fat is only 24%. Guess what I noticed? My father has similar bad profile to mine.
Your father probably mouthbreathed as well

• +1
I’m a mouth breather cel :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 7173
Im a recessed dog

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 7173
Im a recessed dog
You are recessed to the 5th dimension but you don't have the mouthbreather pheno due to God tier zygos and relatively short midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
You are recessed to the 5th dimension but you don't have the mouthbreather pheno due to God tier zygos and relatively short midface

Thank u brosky, ill cope until getting that jaw, my eye spacing saves me is just my retarded side profile.

"only 24%" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klamus and Deleted member 3635
She looks british to me.

I still mouthbreath while sleeping. OVER

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
He has posted pics where can I see?

It's not a pheno you mongoloids, it is long face syndrome

i've seen people mouth breathing in front of me and they actually have this pheno tbh
its brutal what simply breathing through the wrong hole does to you

i've seen people mouth breathing in front of me and they actually have this pheno tbh
its brutal what simply breathing through the wrong hole does to you

It's honestly not just the breathing. Proper posture is cope past a certain age for any "gains" but mouthbreathing compounds so many other problems. More likely for a narrow palate which means worse swallowing "posture", weak jaw muscles leading to no activation of your masseters (directly tied to Ramus width and lateral zygos protrusion) etc. It all adds up.