To TraumatisedOgre

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
@TraumatisedOgre it's only business

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3832
You really got pissed off when I bullied u to death. Low T to act like an estrogenic, emotional teaspoon when someone insults u.

49482576 8D53 4164 BA05 1C418FA58E91

You will forever be cucked by High T gooks and BBC’s you narrow faced, Eugene, Milhouse looking, poo.

RENT FREE

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3832 and 1 other person
gudru's me

• +1
You really got pissed off when I bullied u to death. Low T to act like an estrogenic, emotional teaspoon when someone insults u.

View attachment 345501

You will forever be cucked by High T gooks and BBC’s you narrow faced, Eugene, Milhouse looking, poo.

RENT FREE
Never chink and you didn't bully shit you just threw around some meaningless insults from an obscure online forum. BBCs don't slay here either and ESPECIALLY not chinks

• +1
Never chink and you didn't bully shit you just threw around some meaningless insults from an obscure online forum. BBCs don't slay here either and ESPECIALLY not chinks
Says the guy also using meaningless insults from an obscure online forum. I made you pissed about ur midface, jfl at u.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
jfl@ this, yoyome got psl 5 white girls on tinder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
Jfl why are you devoting threads to panfaced gooks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
Says the guy also using meaningless insults from an obscure online forum. I made you pissed about ur midface, jfl at u.
Nope I used real facial insults instead of joking about the length of someone's face.

I've already accepted my midface gook, unlike you who will never accept his inferior alien looking face. Now shut the fuck up and go make us a new Corona subhuman
Jfl why are you devoting threads to panfaced gooks
This gook got mad when I called him out lmfao
jfl@ this, yoyome got psl 5 white girls on tinder
Yeah sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Nope I used real facial insults instead of joking about the length of someone's face.

I've already accepted my midface gook, unlike you who will never accept his inferior alien looking face. Now shut the fuck up and go make us a new Corona subhuman

This gook got mad when I called him out lmfao

Yeah sure

Says the guy who dedicated a thread to me. I had to respond to it dumbass so u would be happy I barked at u. Keep crying that you’ll never get over ur midface no matter how hard u bring down others. I don’t even look that gook anyway as lots have pointed out, my pheno isn’t as much of a death sentence as actual gooks.

I legit don’t care when those insults don’t apply to me cause people don’t think I’m gook irl. I will forever T mog u, you will be a narrow faced, chipmunk, for your whole life.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
View attachment 345529

Says the guy who dedicated a thread to me. I had to respond to it dumbass so u would be happy I barked at u. Keep crying that you’ll never get over ur midface no matter how hard u bring down others. I don’t even look that gook anyway as lots have pointed out, my pheno isn’t as much of a death sentence as actual gooks.

I legit don’t care when those insults don’t apply to me cause people don’t think I’m gook irl. I will forever T mog u, you will be a narrow faced, chipmunk, for your whole life.
Good job on you getting pissed off. My midface isn't that bad and I have calculations. So now instead of saying he's fine and how gooks are taking muh wite wymen!!! You say you don't look that much like a slanty eyed chink, aka you realize gooks are subhuman aliens now.

Youll never T mog shit faggot, just got done with basketball and working out and couldn't wait to respond to you. Even with my long midface I mog the subhumanity of your entire Ching Chong family tree
View attachment 345529

Btw not narrow faced or skulled just slightly long midface

Btw are you projecting again urang utang? All you chinks want narrower faces 😭😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Good job on you getting pissed off. My midface isn't that bad and I have calculations. So now instead of saying he's fine and how gooks are taking muh wite wymen!!! You say you don't look that much like a slanty eyed chink, aka you realize gooks are subhuman aliens now.

Youll never T mog shit faggot, just got done with basketball and working out and couldn't wait to respond to you. Even with my long midface I mog the subhumanity of your entire Ching Chong family tree

Btw not narrow faced or skulled just slightly long midface

Btw are you projecting again urang utang? All you chinks want narrower faces 😭😂😂😂
Ok this is too cringe idc anymore, you just keep saying I’m chink cause it’s ur only insult, family tree means nothing when they don’t even look like me.

23000 Posts 2500 hours online explains ur autism and sub humanity.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Alt Number 3
Ok this is too cringe idc anymore, you just keep saying I’m chink cause it’s ur only insult, family tree means nothing when they don’t even look like me.

23000 Posts 2500 hours online explains ur autism and sub humanity.
Nope I got more than enough subhumans but these fit you the most. Keep mirin my post to rep ratio GOOK!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Alt Number 3