• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
it's too humid lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
How do u cope with that bhai
We have HUGE fans, our houses aren't built to trap heat - many places don't even have carpet only tiles. In my village house there, we have a huge pool/pond, so people chill there a lot.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 9801
this is how it is in bangladesh during monsoon season bhai
I heard immigrants like Indians/Africans say that the heat Over here rn is worse than in their home countries because of the texture of it

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 9801
I heard immigrants like Indians/Africans say that the heat Over here rn is worse than in their home countries because of the texture of it
I have curry friend who said the same

• +1
Reactions: Bipedal Dog and subhuman to mtn
yes, this heat is weird. Like this heat is sticky, heavy and it doesn't go. Whereas in BD, yeah you were drenched in sweat, but were cool cuz of winds and shit. I fucking hate UK bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Bipedal Dog
yes, this heat is weird. Like this heat is sticky, heavy and it doesn't go. Whereas in BD, yeah you were drenched in sweat, but were cool cuz of winds and shit. I fucking hate UK bro
it’s because of the jooooz bro, they controlling the weather:soy:

• JFL
It’s probably cuz it’s not natural, UK is meant to be cold, and only stated heating in recent years

• +1
Aren’t you in Scotland nigga? It’s like 8 degrees hotter in south east