(TO YOUNGCELS) How do you get away with looksmaxxing from your family as a dude?

slavic

slavic

Siberian Slayer
Getting haircuts, taking supplements, skincare, hygiene is all understandable as a dude.

But as soon as you start dying eyelashes, using minoxidil/rogaine, dermastamping, and getting surgery/fillers your parents and close family could notice you using this as a dude and be called gay and shit.

How do you guys get away with it

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Pandora
Getting haircuts, taking supplements, skincare, hygiene is all understandable as a dude.

But as soon as you start dying eyelashes, using minoxidil/rogaine, dermastamping, and getting surgery/fillers your parents and close family could notice you using this as a dude and be called gay and shit.

literally this is a forum to talk about men and rate them and that's gay lol

Chad Brah
keep mirin

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
if i wanted to dye my eyelashes black for better uee, how could i explain to my parents
It depends, because any haircut, dye, or facial change would look good on you if you look like that.
10289d7d2883d9922967a201202a0e41.jpg

So you want to act like a faggot and not get called one.
Possibly you could try to get a girlfriend just to prove you aren't gay, and make sure to only spend time with her in public

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and klimo
I just tell them that as soon as i make sum money, im going to blast 1g test and primo a week, plus getting genio, infras and shit, if you got blackpilled parents they are going to understand it in most part lol

i only see this being a problem in 3rd world countries or otherwise, here in the us it’s not much of a problem, not really seen as gay either, just self improvement

my family knows im blackpilled;
they have witnessed me do botox, pinebottle, pdo threads, microneedle and lipolab.
I even asked my siblings for adderall and my mum for propanolol. :lul:

they dont care they know im trynna be lean and stay lean for hollow cheeks and they know im gonna use minoxidil for eyebrows and lashes

Mine are the kind to not say anything when they find out but in the future when i stopped it they talk down on it
they dont care they know im trynna be lean and stay lean for hollow cheeks and they know im gonna use minoxidil for eyebrows and lashes

I don't fucking care. Gotta do what I gotta do to ascend. They won't think I'm gay when I'm fucking foids every day

dying eyelashes is crazy.... also i doubt someone would be a teen and getting surgery fillers.
if you are older you can just say my life my rulz

Dont do anything drastic too fast that way they are less likely to notice