To Youngcels

Cr™

Cr™

Gold
Don't come here and do whatever these guys say , Your body is still developing and your ruining it. you think injecting hgh and taking mk677 and downing Test and anavar is gonna make you Chad? No while your still in puberty it's gonna ruin your life. you shouldn't even think about doing any of this untill your atleast 20 to not mess up your life and if your fat you can't judge your self you have to lean down you could be Chad under all that fat so listen to me when I say this
Delete the site and don't come back until you've grown all you can do for now is
Sleep 8-10 hours a day
Eat in a caloric surplus (if ur skinny)
Eat fruits and vegetables and take vitamins preferably in ur food
Workout do sports and don't lift heavy to not mess up ur back and stop height
Talk with friends and be social
Nofap (muhh cope no it's not it'll make u feel better and stop u from rotting)
Mewing (Only good for ur face not to droop down and only if ur still very young)

Don't just ignore me I know what I'm saying
And don't tell your friends about this site what do you think they'll think of u? I have site because no woman talk to me :feelswhy: ur still young and u can still get women as the looksmatching is low from 10-14 and starts increasing from 15-25

So don't waste your time here until you've grown

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Hopefullneet, incliner and 2 others
Dnr cope.

Mirin reducing the competition tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Hopefullneet, UZB_Strebl and 2 others
Mirin how you're reducing the competition

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and MA_ascender
Dude imagine waking up as a young guy to wide hips and a trans female to male face. Now tell me you wouldnt take tren? idc about health at that point, wheres the nearest vial?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and MA_ascender
Dude imagine waking up as a young guy to wide hips and a trans female to male face. Now tell me you wouldnt take tren? idc about health at that point, wheres the nearest vial?
Yeah and then enjoy ur life for 10 years until heart attack and brutal die :feelswah: and then hell

why does everyone keep saying this I'm being serious this will ruin ur life
Because you're coping hard. You would have loved to have access to this information as a teenager.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Roid pussies
Hahahahaha

Sure buddy 8+ sleep does nothing and working out and good diet sure
Good diet= calories protein some micros.
8+ sleep literally who doesn't
Working out= extreme cope for anything other than muscle

Yeah and then enjoy ur life for 10 years until heart attack and brutal die :feelswah: and then hell
there is a middle ground bruh. If you take an unholy amount of trenbolone every day then yes you will croak. But people run test cycles for YEARS and have no issues.

I found this site when I was 15 or so and to be honest with you I'm GLAD I took chemicals after reading up on them here. My life has actually gotten better after doing so

• +1
Reactions: maarda and MA_ascender
better than living in more hell while you're here getting treated like shit, everyone talking down upon you, why not make the most out of your life before its over? anyways i see old fucks walking around and they're slow and look like a rasin all they do is watch tv. all ill be doing is making my life enjoyable in those 10 years instead of living another 40 years of hell. I dont want my family to remember a guy who looked like a ballsack, i want them to remember me as the based jacked low inhib high t male nature intended me to be.

better than living in more hell while you're here getting treated like shit, everyone talking down upon you, why not make the most out of your life before its over? anyways i see old fucks walking around and they're slow and look like a rasin all they do is watch tv. all ill be doing is making my life enjoyable in those 10 years instead of living another 40 years of hell. I dont want my family to remember a guy who looked like a ballsack, i want them to remember me as the based jacked low inhib high t male nature intended me to be.
Everyone ages it's fate

Bros trynna cut the competition 💀

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Dnr cope.

Mirin reducing the competition tho

Bros trynna cut the competition 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, MA_ascender and sportsmogger
Don't come here and do whatever these guys say , Your body is still developing and your ruining it. you think injecting hgh and taking mk677 and downing Test and anavar is gonna make you Chad? No while your still in puberty it's gonna ruin your life. you shouldn't even think about doing any of this untill your atleast 20 to not mess up your life and if your fat you can't judge your self you have to lean down you could be Chad under all that fat so listen to me when I say this
Delete the site and don't come back until you've grown all you can do for now is
Sleep 8-10 hours a day
Eat in a caloric surplus (if ur skinny)
Eat fruits and vegetables and take vitamins preferably in ur food
Workout do sports and don't lift heavy to not mess up ur back and stop height
Talk with friends and be social
Nofap (muhh cope no it's not it'll make u feel better and stop u from rotting)
Mewing (Only good for ur face not to droop down and only if ur still very young)

Don't just ignore me I know what I'm saying
And don't tell your friends about this site what do you think they'll think of u? I have site because no woman talk to me :feelswhy: ur still young and u can still get women as the looksmatching is low from 10-14 and starts increasing from 15-25

So don't waste your time here until you've grown
all cope, Injections and drugs will be the keg to ascension, Included hardmax ofc

Everyone ages it's fate
No way really!!! humans never really lived to 30 until very recently, waiting for some old fuck who blocks the sidewalk is one of the most infuriating things, like nigga isnt even supposed to be alive he shouldve got eaten by some animal by now, he wouldve been a liability to the tribe.