today has been the WORST day of mine in months (SPOOKY ENDING GTFIH - what is God trying to tell me?)

User28823

User28823

do not go gentle into that good night
today has been the WORST day of mine in months

HOLY FUCK

first things first i wake up and go get some vaccines for my immunocompromised ass and the vaccines HIT ME LIKE A FUCKING FREIGHT TRAIN - ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL FATIGUE I FELT LIKE DEATH and my arms are still fucking sore like i just did rich pianas 8 hour arm workout but shoulder edition only

so alright fine ill go take a nap

EXCEPT I FUCKING CANT BECAUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A DECADE THERES A FUCKING FESTIVAL NEXT TO MY NEIGHBOORHOOD WHICH PLAYS ITS SHITTY MUSIC SO LOUD THE BASS VIBRATES MY ENTIRE HOME INTO MY EARDRUMS VIBRATING ALL FUCKING DAY LONG

so i lay there for hours, no sleep, just half awake, eventually getting the will to get up

now im hungry, so i decide i'll go pickup some food cuz these nigger delivery fees are outrageous and i'm not tipping no nigger

so im on my way and then MY FUCKING CAR BATTERY DDIES - are u fucking kidding me. but really its my own fault for letting it die since my alternator has been warning me its gonna die but ive been too much of a lazy nigger to fix it.

but heres the spooky part

as im waiting for my dad to come jump start my car, i realize ive ended up in the parking lot of a church

a dark, spooky church

and then eerily, out of nowhere, i look up, and i see it....

a black cat

IMG 8754

bad luck they say..........

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC, slavicpsycho and ProBono
You got dosed up with supersoldier serum bhaijan

Your sleeper agent codes are being awakened

Israel is collecting on their investment.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
today has been the WORST day of mine in months

HOLY FUCK

first things first i wake up and go get some vaccines for my immunocompromised ass and the vaccines HIT ME LIKE A FUCKING FREIGHT TRAIN - ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL FATIGUE I FELT LIKE DEATH and my arms are still fucking sore like i just did rich pianas 8 hour arm workout but shoulder edition only

so alright fine ill go take a nap

EXCEPT I FUCKING CANT BECAUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A DECADE THERES A FUCKING FESTIVAL NEXT TO MY NEIGHBOORHOOD WHICH PLAYS ITS SHITTY MUSIC SO LOUD THE BASS VIBRATES MY ENTIRE HOME INTO MY EARDRUMS VIBRATING ALL FUCKING DAY LONG

so i lay there for hours, no sleep, just half awake, eventually getting the will to get up

now im hungry, so i decide i'll go pickup some food cuz these nigger delivery fees are outrageous and i'm not tipping no nigger

so im on my way and then MY FUCKING CAR BATTERY DDIES - are u fucking kidding me. but really its my own fault for letting it die since my alternator has been warning me its gonna die but ive been too much of a lazy nigger to fix it.

but heres the spooky part

as im waiting for my dad to come jump start my car, i realize ive ended up in the parking lot of a church

a dark, spooky church

and then eerily, out of nowhere, i look up, and i see it....

a black cat

View attachment 3247986

bad luck they say..........
It’s because they swapped the vaccines for trentrentrentrenobolone titaniumanoateb(600mg).

• Woah
first things first i wake up and go get some vaccines for my immunocompromised ass and the vaccines HIT ME LIKE A FUCKING FREIGHT TRAIN
Convert

• JFL
OH AND IF ITHINGS cant get any better now im opening my mail and getting more medical bills

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC