Today has really made me reflect on my romantic failures

ConspiracyTheory

ConspiracyTheory

Zephir
While nearly everyone around me is talking about V-Day and posting shit on their insta, I am realizing what a genetic failure I am.
I am so sick of being unattractive and constantly being replaced.
The last few years have been a nightmare.
It started way back in 2015 when I dated a beautiful girl who led me on for awhile as her bf, then ghosted me, then got back in touch with me and spent a night with me, then I ran in to her at the movies with her new bf. That was followed by a 3 year relationship where after the first year we had a break and I got cucked followed by another two years and I got cucked again. That was followed by the girl I thought was the one and she seemed so into me but a year later broke up with me out of nowhere for someone else I'm sure, I just cannot verify. I'm always the runner up. I'm never the main choice. I find girls I'm so in to I don't even notice other girls, but I never get the same back.
Well enough is enough. I cannot afford all the surgery that I need in a reasonable time frame but as much as I rail against fillers, it's my only option now. It is the only thing that I can afford basically next month and start improving now. I am going to get something similar to the male model makeover the doc in NYC offers.
malemodelmakeny1.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

I am going to try and get the cheekbones and gonial angle similar to this as much as possible and reshape and add volume to my upper lip.
StrongJawline

While I will never be able to look like this guy, I hope to get sharper and higher cheekbones, a thicker upper lip with a more defined cupid's bow, and squared off gonial angles. It may take a lot of filler.
I'd way rather have custom implants but I cannot wait for 8 years when I have 30k finally saved when I can get filler for 4k every year to year and a half and have it make a difference now.
This is my starting point. I will post after pics in a few months.

Attachments

• 202010253333425173063292507.jpg
    202010253333425173063292507.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 40
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, PYT, Deleted member 6113 and 1 other person
gl on ascension cat in the hat

• JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
normie to slightly better normie incoming

• +1
While nearly everyone around me is talking about V-Day and posting shit on their insta, I am realizing what a genetic failure I am.
I am so sick of being unattractive and constantly being replaced.
The last few years have been a nightmare.
It started way back in 2015 when I dated a beautiful girl who led me on for awhile as her bf, then ghosted me, then got back in touch with me and spent a night with me, then I ran in to her at the movies with her new bf. That was followed by a 3 year relationship where after the first year we had a break and I got cucked followed by another two years and I got cucked again. That was followed by the girl I thought was the one and she seemed so into me but a year later broke up with me out of nowhere for someone else I'm sure, I just cannot verify. I'm always the runner up. I'm never the main choice. I find girls I'm so in to I don't even notice other girls, but I never get the same back.
Well enough is enough. I cannot afford all the surgery that I need in a reasonable time frame but as much as I rail against fillers, it's my only option now. It is the only thing that I can afford basically next month and start improving now. I am going to get something similar to the male model makeover the doc in NYC offers.
malemodelmakeny1.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

I am going to try and get the cheekbones and gonial angle similar to this as much as possible and reshape and add volume to my upper lip.
View attachment 987237
While I will never be able to look like this guy, I hope to get sharper and higher cheekbones, a thicker upper lip with a more defined cupid's bow, and squared off gonial angles. It may take a lot of filler.
I'd way rather have custom implants but I cannot wait for 8 years when I have 30k finally saved when I can get filler for 4k every year to year and a half and have it make a difference now.
This is my starting point. I will post after pics in a few months.
you look kinda old but you have potential ngl

• +1
How could you even kiss a girl with those non existent lips? Do you just bang against their lips with your overgrown tumor of a philtrum??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and PYT
Lmao you’ll never look like that guy. Neither will I. Stop reaching so high

Relationships?

Mogs me to Pluto

Can't relate. I say this in the most respectful way, grab a hot box or two of pizza, sit down, watch something you enjoy, eat, bask in the serotonin, and tighten up my nigga

• +1
Lmao you’ll never look like that guy. Neither will I. Stop reaching so high
I'm not trying to look like him. There are far too many deviations. I'm just trying to get more defined cheeks and jaw similar to that. I need a whole new skull to look anything like him.

How could you even kiss a girl with those non existent lips? Do you just bang against their lips with your overgrown tumor of a philtrum??
Ya bro, it's pretty brutal tbh. I'm going to get a lip flip and cupid's bow shaping at the same time. I'll still have a long philtrum, but hopefully having an upper lip will distract from that. I wanted a lip lift but I also have a gummy smile so that would just make it worse. I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't.

How old are you?

WTF this is literally lean maxxing+ angle frauding, JFL if you spend a single dollar on this shit

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
are you a smoker?

View attachment 987892
WTF this is literally lean maxxing+ angle frauding, JFL if you spend a single dollar on this shit
It's not though because it is a before and after of the procedure. His brow bone actually has some definition now and his cheekbones have way more volume and his gonials are more sharp.

Ya bro, it's pretty brutal tbh. I'm going to get a lip flip and cupid's bow shaping at the same time. I'll still have a long philtrum, but hopefully having an upper lip will distract from that. I wanted a lip lift but I also have a gummy smile so that would just make it worse. I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't.
bro im just posting mean stuff the be a troll. you look fine

bro im just posting mean stuff the be a troll. you look fine
No I really don't though. I look like a constantly sleepy/stoned ape. Thanks for trying to be nice though.