Today I become green

Oogaboogajiggaboo

Oogaboogajiggaboo

Iron
Lachowski is past his prime. Btw I'm a homo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200301-093601_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200301-093601_Chrome.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 36
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 4645 and stuckneworleans
Aren't we all? I'm confused

• JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 2227
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5204, Mexicanboi, Almu and 2 others
obviously he's past his prime
still literally mogs you so hard a woman wouldn't even realise you fucking exist if she was near him

chico laughing at u because he has what you will never have (rich from being a supermodel for several years, starting his own brand, has his own family which you'll never even be able to say you do, and a beautiful model as his faithful wife)

obviously he's past his prime
still literally mogs you so hard a woman wouldn't even realise you fucking exist if she was near him

View attachment 289547

Chico needs clean shaven, reduce BF% + water fast and some Vit C, will be what was before and thats it.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Chico needs clean shaven, reduce BF% + water fast and some Vit C, will be what was before and thats it.
yeah i say this all the time, he even has a bit more bone now than when he was younger
just needs to leanmaxx, get his glowing, rich skin back, use same grooming style + hairstyle as when he was younger, and he'd be psl 8 again
the reason he doesnt look as good now is because he's no longer a model. he's a father now and has to spend a lot of his time with his kids so he cares way less about his looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
yeah i say this all the time, he even has a bit more bone now than when he was younger
just needs to leanmaxx, get his glowing, rich skin back, use same grooming style + hairstyle as when he was younger, and he'd be psl 8 again
the reason he doesnt look as good now is because he's no longer a model. he's a father now and has to spend a lot of his time with his kids so he cares way less about his looks

Also I think his haircut / hair genetics are screwing him over. Seems he is a good deal thinner than his younger years. He would benefit from a shorter haircut and cleanshaven look IMO.

He would benefit from a shorter haircut and cleanshaven look IMO.
i think hed look way worse with short hair, his hair has gotten SLIGHTLY thinner around his hairline but it still mogs even most 24 year olds
his hair isnt all that different from his prime at all, despite the fact he's almost 30 and most people's hair loss begins in their early 20s/late teens and typically becomes more agressive with each year

i think he's on fin, maybe not. could be his hairline has just slightly matured and he wont lose any more for a few more years

@Vidyacoper Yeah his hairloss is far, far from bad. But it is slightly noticeable. Maybe he would look worse with short hair, but personally I think he would look good because it would put focus on his god tier face instead of his non-god tier hair. I'm not talking buzzed, but rather something that was more typically short ala for instance Maher in my profile picture.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Roll around in grass