Today I bought phenibut.

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
Just ordered my first batch of phenibut. I am looking forward to see how it will affect me and hopefully will reduce anxiety and help me be more sociable. I know it can be very addicting so am only going to be using 1 - 2 times a month. This is on the basis of it working. It will be sad if it doesn't. If any of the users on here have used this can you enlighten me on your experience, good? bad? or nothing?

Just ordered my first batch of phenibut. I am looking forward to see how it will affect me and hopefully will reduce anxiety and help me be more sociable. I know it can be very addicting so am only going to be using 1 - 2 times a month. This is on the basis of it working. It will be sad if it doesn't. If any of the users on here have used this can you enlighten me on your experience, good? bad? or nothing?
whered you buy it and did you get phenibut hcl or faa?

try memantine

I use phenibut about once or twice a month for social situations, I take 1.5 grams about 3-4 hours before I need to be ready. It is a life saver. I wish I had this shit on my 3 first dates that were all failures.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
I use phenibut about once or twice a month for social situations, I take 1.5 grams about 3-4 hours before I need to be ready. It is a life saver. I wish I had this shit on my 3 first dates that were all failures.
damn this is giving me hope. isn't 1.5 grams a lot. tablets usually in 250mg

damn this is giving me hope. isn't 1.5 grams a lot. tablets usually in 250mg
Some people choose to take 250mg daily instead of saving it for emergencies. IDK if that works or not. I know its addictive so I'm afraid to do it more than I already do.

I have 500mg tablets and take 3 3-4 hours before I need to be ready. My first dose I only took one pill, then my second I only took 2 (to see if I can handle it). I worked my way up to 3. Never took 4 but might try it.

Some people choose to take 250mg daily instead of saving it for emergencies. IDK if that works or not. I know its addictive so I'm afraid to do it more than I already do.

I have 500mg tablets and take 3 3-4 hours before I need to be ready. My first dose I only took one pill, then my second I only took 2 (to see if I can handle it). I worked my way up to 3. Never took 4 but might try it.
Yeah I'm going to take small doses to start on occasion to see how I react to it. if it doesn't do much I'll up it from there. I'm not doing it daily tho

U38iM0X

This doesnt make sense you NEVER should Take it daily otherwise your Brain builts tolerance fast af and it wont Work anymore.

You should rarely use it to keep the tolerance low and the effects working. So there is no Chance you could ever become addicted

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Wool
View attachment 20317

This doesnt make sense you NEVER should Take it daily otherwise your Brain builts tolerance fast af and it wont Work anymore.

You should rarely use it to keep the tolerance low and the effects working. So there is no Chance you could ever become addicted
Planning to use it at most 1-2 times a month and only on occasions I would need to badlt

take ranitidine 1hr before taking it because it is really acidic

also dont do more than 2 per month, really space them out, otherwise tolerance builds up really fast (from experience)

So was it effective for you for anxiety? What difference did you feel?

What were the effects? Were u more sociable, lower inhib, more talkative?

love the stuff

how often do you use and how does it affect you?
Only used twice before, I just got 3g with my steroids to try it. next time gonna order more. Makes me feel calm and happy and exited about life. Wish I could feel like that 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: Wool
No phenibut for your face.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel