Today i cucked a nigga

Geoff2024

Geoff2024

Kraken
I feel fucking bad for my fellow male but I had to show dominance. Apparently they have known eachother during highschool for 6 months and therefore bought her a gift for her when he visited his home country. She told me all the story, and I told her to give him the address of my work and that I would recieve the gift for her. He pulls up gives it to me, and it's like a garment, so I tell her you are not wearing that and that I am gonna give it someone else hahahah. She was submissive and told me that she agrees and thanked me for handling it for her.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and 14vic
To cuck or to be cucked

You're evil

• +1
Reactions: Geoff2024
I feel fucking bad for my fellow male but I had to show dominance. Apparently they have known eachother during highschool for 6 months and therefore bought her a gift for her when he visited his home country. She told me all the story, and I told her to give him the address of my work and that I would recieve the gift for her. He pulls up gives it to me, and it's like a garment, so I tell her you are not wearing that and that I am gonna give it someone else hahahah. She was submissive and told me that she agrees and thanked me for handling it for her.
IMG 0302

Bump chiggas