Today I ejaculated on a mirror in girls' bathroom

omnilegent

omnilegent

subhumanschizo
English class, 30 minutes in and I asked the teacher if I can go to the bathroom.

Dumb goy let me go JFL, so I went to the next wing, entered a boys bathroom, spent like 40 minutes in there chatting and smoking with other niggas skipping class and shit, then new class came and when everyone wanted to leave I told them "I need to wash my hands go ahead first I'll follow"

After that I made sure no one was in the hall anymore then hurried over and checked if there is anyone inside in the girls' bathroom by opening the door "by mistake" :lul:

After confirming there were no foids inside I pulled my dick out and started beating it to some PAWG backshots vid I found on xvids ( I made sure it was a BWC first tho because I hate niggers ) then finished on 2 mirrors and a sink :lul:

My aim was pretty imaculate ngl

I have of pic too :lul: might post it on discord today later @chudlite @sportsmogger @HighLtn

Ngl I had fun today, might do this again one more time but those fucking cameras are a real pain in the ass. One of my buddies told me a couple of weeks ago the camera in that hall isn't working anymore so I waited till now for him to forget he told me that

But I had no way to actually check if it was working or not because it would be too suspicious if I randomly asked that, no matter what scenario. So I just took the risk

10/10 use of free will

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, 5'7 zoomer, Kao and 24 others
this is what school shooters be doin before they snap take notes FBI

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, 5'7 zoomer, Kao and 15 others
Tagging the birds @ryuken @N1666 @NZb6Air @wristcryy @gigell @enriquecel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wristcryy, NZb6Air, Bars and 3 others
You have got to be 100% ethnic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, 5'7 zoomer, Kao and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kao, FascisstChad, Always Stay You and 3 others
Read once about a guy who claimed he slept with tons of women and after a one night stand, he would leave quietly and leave behind a "surprise" there, like a gift for the girls he just banged - he would piss or cum in a jar, vase, bottle, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'3 ltn and Gaygymmaxx
Should have gone back to class with your dick nice and hard, nice and deep in her mouth full of cavities and plaque, yum

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: omnilegent and 6'3 ltn
Hilarious
That Is Not Funny GIF

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, irkkedmulatto and itzyaboyJJ
English class, 30 minutes in and I asked the teacher if I can go to the bathroom.

Dumb goy let me go JFL, so I went to the next wing, entered a boys bathroom, spent like 40 minutes in there chatting and smoking with other niggas skipping class and shit, then new class came and when everyone wanted to leave I told them "I need to wash my hands go ahead first I'll follow"

After that I made sure no one was in the hall anymore then hurried over and checked if there is anyone inside in the girls' bathroom by opening the door "by mistake" :lul:

After confirming there were no foids inside I pulled my dick out and started beating it to some PAWG backshots vid I found on xvids ( I made sure it was a BWC first tho because I hate niggers ) then finished on 2 mirrors and a sink :lul:

I have of pic too :lul: might post it on discord today later @chudlite @sportsmogger @HighLtn

Ngl I had fun today, might do this again one more time but those fucking cameras are a real pain in the ass. One of my buddies told me a couple of weeks ago the camera in that hall isn't working anymore so I waited till now for him to forget he told me that

But I had no way to actually check if it was working or not because it would be too suspicious if I randomly asked that, no matter what scenario. So I just took the risk

10/10 use of free will
Add me to that discord when you post it pls

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Admiring your low level of inhibition

• JFL
Reactions: omnilegent

10/10 use of free will
Based high T behaviour

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'3 ltn and omnilegent
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and irkkedmulatto
mirin dedication tbh :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Sometimes girls will kiss mirrors. Girls and @brahminboss

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: h111 and itzyaboyJJ
I once coomed on my tutors chair

• Hmm...
Reactions: h111

10/10 use of free will
Holy shit nigger ure weird

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and h111
Bro what if a girl came in to use the bathroom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and omnilegent

10/10 use of free will
Fucking based shit

Doesn't get more based than this

10/10 use of free will
nut on the door handles next time

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Pretty disgusting tbh, i feel it'd be much more badass to grope some slut or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad and Schizotypalcel
I once jerked off in the bathroom of a pool/gymnasium type place. Not even in the stall just raw dogged it in the room.

10/10 use of free will
mirin the lifestyle

Genius idea ngl i'll make a thread +pic when i do it and tag you
This would be pretty funny shooting on the mirror is also funny because they'd know what went down

And wonder who's cock produced such a masterpiece

Huge status halo if you're revealed to be the bathroom bandit

• JFL
Reactions: omnilegent

10/10 use of free will
And you know that chair you sat on during class? Earlier, when no one was there, a lesbian witch squirted a fucking curse on it.

Robert Redford Nod GIF