TODAY I FULLY TOOK IN HOW MUCH OF A CLOWN WORLD THE WEST IS, ESPECIALLY FOR MEN

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
We all grow up with the idea that your personality is most important but it’s mainly just looks, status, and money. True love doesn’t exist. Even if you’re tall and good looking or rich, the girl won’t actually like you. She’ll like your looks, money, or status. There is no such thing as an intimate human connection. Even your personality is largely out of your control.

We all grow up with the idea that race doesn’t matter yet many if not most people assume positive characteristics about you immediately just because you’re white. No one has ever looked at an average white guy and thought “he’s probably weird”. Attractive features in this white dominated world are also very Eurocentric. Infants have been shown to not prefer white faces more than non white faces.

We’re brought up with the idea that women are always the victim and are suffering more, when male suicide rates are rapidly increasing. Western women report the world as a good and positive place MUCH MORE than men.

We’re brought up with the idea that gender equality is a good thing yet men are still pressured with the incentive to approach women, take risks, pay for all their dates, etc etc. In the most coveted of jobs, you actually have an advantage if you’re a woman, such as high paying tech or finance jobs. This is literally gender inequality.

The worst part: Most women find 80-90, if not 95-99% of men unattractive. When in reality, all women use makeup, and look pretty damn ugly without. It’s like a fat woman complaining about everyone being fat.

I know that women have it bad in many places outside the West, but women are now literally privileged in the West

There is no meaning in this world. Anything designed to produce meaning is complete and utter cope. This entire world is just a bunch of nonsense and I literally can’t take it seriously anymore.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Vvvvxxxx, Alexanderr and 16 others

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Edgar, Deleted member 4645 and 8 others
go to the gym and look around, then go to a bar and look around you might see something or keep getting all your life experience from paper journals written by corrupt truecells

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, wateriswet, brainded and 1 other person
go to the gym and look around, then go to a bar and look around you might see something or keep getting all your life experience from paper journals written by corrupt truecells
I’ve looked around my whole life. Rich people win. The most self absorbed people win. Good looking people win. Taller people win.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 8765, Danish_Retard and 3 others
True love = loved based around mutual physical attractiveness.

Fake love = love based around personality or providing.

You got things twisted around mate.

• +1
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 7866 and 6 others
True love = loved based around mutual physical attractiveness.

Fake love = love based around personality or providing.

You got things twisted around mate.
There is no such thing as true love either way mate. That’s the point. Even when a woman is turned on by you, she is not turned on by your inner qualities, only physical. So yes, it is more true in the sense that the woman is experiencing more of a physical reaction, but those reactions are not based on any of your inner qualities. There is no such thing as a woman actually loving “you”.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Copeful and Deleted member 8765
There is no such thing as true love either way mate. That’s the point. Even when a woman is turned on by you, she is not turned on by your inner qualities, only physical. So yes, it is more true in the sense that the woman is experiencing more of a physical reaction, but those reactions are not based on any of your inner qualities. There is no such thing as a woman actually loving “you”.
Why would you even want a woman to love you based on your inner qualities? Your looks are far more important. Also easier to fix than inner qualities.

A girl loving you for your looks gives you freedom to act and behave whatever way you want, since her love is for your looks.

You are your looks. If a woman loves your looks she loves YOU.

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope, Vvvvxxxx, CsCurry and 5 others
Why would you even want a woman to love you based on your inner qualities? Your looks are far more important. Also easier to fix than inner qualities.

A girl loving you for your looks gives you freedom to act and behave whatever way you want, since her love is for your looks.

You are your looks to others in this world yes. But you are not just your looks in reality. You have a personality. You’re a human being. You have thoughts and feelings. And my point is that this doesn’t matter. In that sense, true love doesn’t exist. If a girl likes you and your face gets ripped off and she doesn’t like you anymore, you can’t call that “true love”. True love, by every definition, doesn’t exist. Only lust does.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful

Isn't it usually initial attraction stand from physical traits, and then for the future it's for inner qualities?

very depressingly accurate thread

everything in life is a transaction

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, everythingisacope, Copeful and 3 others
Isn't it usually initial attraction stand from physical traits, and then for the future it's for inner qualities?
No that’s also cope. It’s almost always physical qualities and the perceived inner qualities are often a matter of looks halo. That’s why true love doesn’t exist.

You are your looks to others in this world yes. But you are not just your looks in reality. You have a personality. You’re a human being. You have thoughts and feelings. And my point is that this doesn’t matter. In that sense, true love doesn’t exist. If a girl likes you and your face gets ripped off and she doesn’t like you anymore, you can’t call that “true love”. True love, by every definition, doesn’t exist. Only lust does.
True love is lust. It's not meant to last forever: All good things come to an end. And in the very end you die and you return to nothing. No looks, no personality, absolutely nothing.

You have an impossibly idealistic view of the world that has no root in reality.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: everythingisacope, Vvvvxxxx and Danish_Retard
No that’s also cope. It’s almost always physical qualities and the perceived inner qualities are often a matter of looks halo. That’s why true love doesn’t exist.
Beg to differ, regardless of the belief of love, I mean the reaction to the partner; aka why they stay together, that isn't usually held together by looks for the long run.

No. Most relationships break up due to a lack of physical attraction tbh. You can't fix or patch that up with any inner qualities.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 8765
Beg to differ, regardless of the belief of love, I mean the reaction to the partner; aka why they stay together, that isn't usually held together by looks for the long run.
If the “love” is initially rooted in physical qualities, my point stands.

Images 23

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: R@m@ and Deleted member 4570
If the “love” is initially rooted in physical qualities, my point stands.
Couples tend to stay together not because of the physical traits; but because they're interested in the person as an individual.

True love is lust. It's not meant to last forever: All good things come to an end. And in the very end you die and you return to nothing. No looks, no personality, absolutely nothing.

You have an impossibly idealistic view of the world that has no root in reality.
Your entire point is a strawman mate. My argument is just what you’re saying but in different words. There is no meaning or idealistic sense of love in this world. That was the whole point of the post.

Based and blackpilled for us uggos tbh

It's the gnosis pill, life is evil and meant to cause suffering using ridiculous rules that force you to destroy or be destroyed

No. Most relationships break up due to a lack of physical attraction tbh. You can't fix or patch that up with any inner qualities.
What relationships? There is barely and intention to love the partner in young relationships in the West, because they're not serious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: eyearea, Deleted member 4570, brutal_blackpill and 1 other person
What relationships? There is barely and intention to love the partner in young relationships in the West, because they're not serious.
Ever since the breadwinner male has been abolished the “love” we have grown to known is obsolete and gone.
Women can somewhat provide for their own without a man and if need be there are hundreds of desperate betabuxxers so with all of this said ITT we can simply say:
Women wins
Alpha wins
Betabuxx loses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
User name checks out :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and ThreadMatters
Deathnics be like

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and Deleted member 6191
Didn’t you write a PhD thesis yesterday about ethnics and have no one read it? :ROFLMAO: Pretty sure that’s the lowest number of reacts an evisceration thread has gotten.

I bet if I opened up your profile right now, you’re going to be viewing a thread about ethnics.

DDF3EF6C 567D 45E0 8E5C F672353B07DA

Just what I thought

Didn’t you write a PhD thesis yesterday about ethnics and have no one read it? :ROFLMAO: Pretty sure that’s the lowest number of reacts an evisceration thread has gotten.

I bet if I opened up your profile right now, you’re going to be viewing a thread about ethnics.

View attachment 717471
Just what I thought
Lmao at this deatnik shitskinned fag literally white people are living rent free in ur hindu dindu iq negative peanut skull

Look what pops out when i type white with ur name
Screenshot 20201007 223103 Chrome

Screenshot 20201007 223107 Chrome

giphy.gif

Holy fucking shit over 5 pages and keep goin

Keep this in mind faggot:
R E N T F R E E

Lmao at this deatnik shitskinned fag literally white people are living rent free in ur hindu dindu iq negative peanut skull

Look what pops out when i type white with ur name
View attachment 717483
View attachment 717487

giphy.gif

Holy fucking shit over 5 pages and keep goin

Keep this in mind faggot:
R E N T F R E E
I’m not the one who wrote on your profile ;). You wrote on mine. By the way, congratulations. I didn’t know you and your boyfriend Golang already graduated!
CCAB7EBA 884B 4433 BC67 79BA6CEF69F9

Like some people said above, if it was about personality some people would still be very unlucky. Is it the anxious kids fault for being anxious? Or the parenting, environment, genetics... It's much harder to change your brain chemistry than wage slave for a bit and then undergo a rino. And yea, girls choose guys primarily because of physical attributes. But you can still have a good time, do fun things, joke around, travel around and have "deep" conversations. We are all born into a meaningless world, enslaved by our instinct, but we still can enjoy the ride.

I’m not the one who wrote on your profile ;). You wrote on mine. By the way, congratulations. I didn’t know you and your boyfriend Golang already graduated!
View attachment 717508
Jesus fucking christ this hindu dindu fagindenial curry permavirgin rat is literally obssesed with me
SmartSelect 20201007 224102 Chrome

He looks me up everywhere barksfor me like my abused dog that he is i bullied him literally to self harm

REMEMBER THIS: I LIVE RENT FREE IN UR PAJEET COPING ASS

LITERALLY I GET PAGES OF COPES IF I WRITE "WHITE" IN "SEARCH" AND UR NAME. KEEP CRYING FOR ME U FUCKING RAT LMAO

@goat2x @PYT @Good_Little_Goy @Original @TsarTsar444

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and TsarTsar444
Water, we all know this, why do we hear the same shit every single day?

True love to me is just loyalty imo. Thats all i want in a girl.

True love to me is just loyalty imo. Thats all i want in a girl.
Easier to get through fear than with love. Make her fear you and she won't leave you.

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
Jesus fucking christ this hindu dindu fagindenial curry permavirgin rat is literally obssesed with me
View attachment 717512
He looks me up everywhere barksfor me like my abused dog that he is i bullied him literally to self harm

REMEMBER THIS: I LIVE RENT FREE IN UR PAJEET COPING ASS

LITERALLY I GET PAGES OF COPES IF I WRITE "WHITE" IN "SEARCH" AND UR NAME. KEEP CRYING FOR ME U FUCKING RAT LMAO

@goat2x @PYT @Good_Little_Goy @Original @TsarTsar444

View attachment 717524
This rat is now tagging his friends to support him because he can’t support himself. I bet even some of your friends know I’m consistent and don’t attack anyone for no reason. You’re just a nuisance Reminder that YOU posted on MY profile.

5959B96B 278C 478D AFD5 D8C17F8A3177

I have never once even thought of, much less wanted to, post on your profile. You are irrelevant to me but I am relevant to you. Everyone can verify this. Now for the love of god get off my dick. This thread was about the clown world we live in, not you. But you chose to comment on MY thread because I live in your head RENT FREE. And again, I’m not Hindu.

This rat is now tagging his friends to support him because he can’t support himself. I bet even some of your friends know I’m consistent and don’t attack anyone for no reason. You’re just a nuisance Reminder that YOU posted on MY profile.

View attachment 717533

I have never once even thought of, much less wanted to, post on your profile. You are irrelevant to me but I am relevant to you. Everyone can verify this. Now for the love of god get off my dick. This thread was about the clown world we live in, not you. But you chose to comment on MY thread because I live in your head RENT FREE. And again, I’m not Hindu.

because your inner qualities is what defines you.there are countless chads but there is only one you.if she loves you only for your looks she will eventually replace you if she loves you for your looks but also your inner qualities thats when you know she loves "you".same shit with men you can fuck and go out with a stacy but after a while you will see her bad qualities such as if she is low iq,feminist or just annoying overall.being with a loving and caring stacy that is loyal would be as ideal as it is almost impossible in 2020

Easier to get through fear than with love. Make her fear you and she won't leave you.
She'll leave eventually tho, that only works with girls with low selfesteem and weren't raised by a good father. Treating her like an asshole all the time wont work on a woman worth keeping, it'll only take you so far with the dumb bitches too. All about having a perfect balance of being an asshole and a good guy to the girl whos worth keeping.

She'll leave eventually tho, that only works with girls with low selfesteem and weren't raised by a good father. Treating her like an asshole all the time wont work on a woman worth keeping, it'll only take you so far with the dumb bitches too. All about having a perfect balance of being an asshole and a good guy to the girl whos worth keeping.
Shit advice. The whole point of this thread is that true love doesn’t exist.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hozay
Shit advice. The whole point of this thread is that true love doesn’t exist. In another post you said girls approach you because you’re good looking. That’s the only reason girls like you. Stop this cope
I know true love doesn't exist. You're right lol. All i'm saying is I believe in LOYALTY. the whole "love" shit is cringe.

I know true love doesn't exist. You're right lol. All i'm saying is I believe in LOYALTY. the whole "love" shit is cringe.
I believe in loyalty too. I expect and deserve loyalty from my friends. However, loyalty with girls is not based on anything else apart from looks, money, or status. I was going to expand on this further, but from your post history, you seem racist, and I don’t want to interact with racists.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Hozay
I believe in loyalty too. I expect and deserve loyalty from my friends. However, loyalty with girls is not based on anything else apart from looks, money, or status. I was going to expand on this further, but from your post history, you seem racist, and I don’t want to interact with racists.
Nigger

A midget saying the N word on the internet. How tough of you.
"muh racism!":soy::soy::soy: hurrdurr"he said nigger u cant say that word!!11" kill yourself for taking anything i say seriously on a internet forum full of trolls, you're an idiot. must of been raised by a single mom for being this soft.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Also, it seems that you’re Mexican, which makes you being racist even funnier. You’re seen as an illegal immigrant rat by greater society, hypocrites like you should be tortured to death. I also am sure that you’re not good looking as you think and fuck basic ugly ghetto hoes given that I saw you defending them :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful
"muh racism!":soy::soy::soy: hurrdurr"he said nigger u cant say that word!!11" kill yourself for taking anything i say seriously on a internet forum full of trolls, you're an idiot. must of been raised by a single mom for being this soft.
Just like you expect loyalty, I expect sincerity from people in every context. I‘m not a racist for no reason to get a bunch of autists to laugh react. Only cucks act like that for attention. Anyways, this is my last post on this matter. This thread is not about this.

Just like you expect loyalty, I expect sincerity from people in every context. I‘m not a racist for no reason to get a bunch of autists to laugh react. Only cucks act like that for attention. Anyways, this is my last post on this matter. This thread is not about this.
"i expect sincerity from people in every context" you're in the wrong place buddy LMAO. You're the only cuck here.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x