Today I got treated like a celeb

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
i met a PSL 8 girl, her face was actually stunning in PSL terms. like a famous painting
had almost every desirable PSL feature on a north atlantid pheno, probably for a normie she was 5-6 range
i told my friend after she was super good looking, and he told me she looked quite masculine
for the first time in a long time, i didnt know how to act around her and also couldnt figure out her perception of me there was so obvious wide smiles etc she just talked normally
EE girls approached me and asked my name and jokingly said is it cassanova
cold approach in broad daylight by some gutter trash wagon thots from ukraine

another moment i was buying some cider and a old groomaxed narcy told me i should stop drinking as its not healthy, just lol at this narxcy he looked too clean cut to have a wife or even a partner. i bet he spent the morning in the gym

now im drinking it, relaxed asf my body is thanking me

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 8699
Damn batman, slaves be doing shit.

KYS you aren't drinking cider and you were never in daylight.

GnUgl8n

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, PYT and Deleted member 4430
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Copes from copeland

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
i met a PSL 8 girl, her face was actually stunning in PSL terms. like a famous painting
had almost every desirable PSL feature on a north atlantid pheno, probably for a normie she was 5-6 range
i told my friend after she was super good looking, and he told me she looked quite masculine
for the first time in a long time, i didnt know how to act around her and also couldnt figure out her perception of me there was so obvious wide smiles etc she just talked normally
EE girls approached me and asked my name and jokingly said is it cassanova
cold approach in broad daylight by some gutter trash wagon thots from ukraine

another moment i was buying some cider and a old groomaxed narcy told me i should stop drinking as its not healthy, just lol at this narxcy he looked too clean cut to have a wife or even a partner. i bet he spent the morning in the gym

now im drinking it, relaxed asf my body is thanking me
hell yeah king
living the life 😎👑

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
"he looked too clean cut to have a wife or even a partner"

what do you mean by this?