Today i saw the hottest ass ever

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Kratos cucks everyone, including you
It was so round mmmmmm i wish rape was legal and soycucks and whiteknights didn't exist...
She was fixing her hair and tilting her ass towards me what a whore i wanted to dick her down in frint of everyone there.
She was my looksmatch tbh, she was an ethnic below average girl but her mom and little sister was with her :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 399, Be_ConfidentBro and 13 others
What stopped you exactly?

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
Yeah I bet you would like if man raped you in ass.. when horny.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Stevensmithgerard and MansNotHot
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7651 and 2 others
morality = cowardice
shouldve done it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Be_ConfidentBro, Patient A and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Rape being bad is just a meme, it was considered very normal in the past for women to be raped by invading armies

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 10185, St. Wristcel and 2 others
omw serving in dutch army thats unironically too poor for ammo so they make "bang " noises
Rape being bad is just a meme, it was considered very normal in the past for women to be raped by invading armies

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Frogburglar, TsarTsar444 and MansNotHot
Can we just go back to being cave men, i just wanna forcefully make any hot woman mine.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 6402 and MansNotHot
Can we just go back to being cave men, i just wanna forcefully make any woman mine.
Same
Edit: i would've gotten killed in 2 days if that was the case, still got some pussy though

• Love it
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
  • Love it
omw serving in dutch army thats unironically too poor for ammo so they make "bang " noises
Rape was normal as hell before the 19th century, it was considered part of daily life the reason its considered so monstrous today is cause ((they)) have put women on a pedestal after the enlightenment, women in the past didn't have am ego like men, they knew their place as wifes and sex toys, today a raped women will get ptsd, major depression, anxiety, and even suicide while in the medieval era it was just a random Tuesday to her, she cried a little and went back to work with a wet pussy and painful anus

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3573, Growth Plate and 2 others
Why you didn't take a pic of that ass damn

• +1
rape is haram

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StressShady, TsarTsar444 and MansNotHot
Btw i'm 17 and she was likely 14
(Age of consent here is 14)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate, TsarTsar444 and Pubertymaxxer3
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StressShady, Be_ConfidentBro, Stevensmithgerard and 2 others
@Beetleking88 muuh wtf, jfl i consider rape to be bad but it is true it wasn't considered nearly as bad in all of history

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and MansNotHot
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
What's even wrong with this? I don't get it.
Neither of us are 18
those fags think everything is pedophilia unless you marry a 35 year old roastie single mom

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and MansNotHot
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
At least he is honest bro, better than the stacysexuals

• +1
At least he is honest bro, better than the stacysexuals
Yeah, i know my place tbh.
Not gonna ask for anything over my looksmatch, they can still get chadlites :feelswhy::feelswah:

Yeah, i know my place tbh.
Not gonna ask for anything over my looksmatch, they can still get chadlites :feelswhy::feelswah:
Yeah cus men are known for their garbage standards, unironically the blame is on both groups lmao

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back