today i smoked 2g of marijuana

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
@Chad1212 miring unstoppable smoker??

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 24444, Constantin Denis and 2 others
@Chad1212 miring unstoppable smoker??
Aaaaand unironically your dopamine started releasing the moment you made this thread, not even drugs are enough to satisfy the average user here , brutal .
Give me reacts and replies:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, LampPostPrime, forevergymcelling and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 13332
I wiped my ass today after taking a shit.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and LampPostPrime
you’re not chad until you can face a zip

do you smoke blunts or joint paper

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 13332
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
2g a day is nothing jfl @ u

fucking pussy thinks that’s impressive :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, n0rthface, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
I don’t like smoke it’s not good for you

I’d rather eat cookies :3

Attachments

• 979B43F1-4F9D-4F3C-9608-46A7E1BF7A11.jpeg
    979B43F1-4F9D-4F3C-9608-46A7E1BF7A11.jpeg
    574.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, LampPostPrime, Toth's thot and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and AlexBrown84
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
I drink vodka and go approach asian girls

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Toth's thot
i used to smoke at least an eighth a day back in high school! :)

you can smoke a field, you will still be an incel anyway

i smoked like .75g yesterday and it was too much for me I felt like shit tbh.. nothing was entertaining me, was hypercritical of every show i watched or game i played,

I have been smoking too much recently, which is prob the reason. Like 2-3 times a week for the last couple months.

In the start it is a very enjoyable experience, but the more I smoke the less pleasure I get out of it, more brain fog, depression, also throat/lung irritation. I got a bit tonsilitis atm from smoking yday. everytime i smoke I am thinking about the occasional time where i got high and really had a good experience, but 90% of the time it is dogshit atm

I will take a break from it for a few weeks at least tbh. It is always so much more enjoyable when done infrequently, also I need my brain and working memory to be high functioning for work sadly. I dont have a mogger job like modelling or acting or youtube. i have to code and shit:feelswhy:

I dont get how people can smoke everyday, you are really reducing your mental capacity. anything more than once a week you are gna run into problems imo. But then again, everyone is unique.

• So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime
drink wine, its very relaxing
weed is a good drug if done infrequently

alcohol is always the most dogshit drug and also the biggest looksmin drug there is.

coke is good experience but it is quite gross + consequences of frequent use are very high on brain health and physical health

MDMA is peak experience but can only really be experienced properly one time. I never had an mdma trip like the first. I haven't done MD in like 7/8 years though. Might try again at a festival or some such thing in the future. But can only been done very rarely.

Ketamine is interesting experience... all i have to say about that

havent done psychs but will some point

NOS balloons are retarded experience

Cant think of what else I tried, never gna touch a opiate in my life because I know it will mog every other human experience so you could never stop thinking about it, better i dont know what it is like. also I dont wanna end up like a opiate user

weed is a good drug if done infrequently

alcohol is always the most dogshit drug and also the biggest looksmin drug there is.

coke is good experience but it is quite gross + consequences of frequent use are very high on brain health and physical health

MDMA is peak experience but can only really be experienced properly one time. I never had an mdma trip like the first. I haven't done MD in like 7/8 years though. Might try again at a festival or some such thing in the future. But can only been done very rarely.

Ketamine is interesting experience... all i have to say about that

havent done psychs but will some point

NOS balloons are retarded experience

Cant think of what else I tried, never gna touch a opiate in my life because I know it will mog every other human experience so you could never stop thinking about it, better i dont know what it is like. also I dont wanna end up like a opiate user
bro who cares

drinking is fun as fuck

@PingPong @Baldingman1998 @Nameless_Sunflower @SMESH

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 14323 and 1 other person
bro who cares

drinking is fun as fuck

i think people react differently to it, i just feel like i lose motor control but it doesnt change my mood that much

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 13332
bro who cares

drinking is fun as fuck

Drinking is bad for looks, health, and brain

u still go hard on it?