Today I went to comic con and found the love of my life... And I forgot to ask for her social medias and lost her forever.

omnilegent

omnilegent

Self-diagnosed Schizo
Today I went to the Eastern European Comic Con ( in Bucharest ) .

I saw someone short that looked like a girl in a furry suit and asked to take a picture with her because I thought it would be funny

We took the photo and then she took her mask off and I saw the most beautiful angelic face I have ever seen

Her eyes were light blue

Her face was like an angel

My kin has never seen such beaty till now.

And she was speaking english with an american like accent ( it's a romanian event so it's uncommon )

Her simple existence was magnificent to me. She was short, beautiful and her voice was mesmerizing my ears. I couldn't even think straight after seeing her.

When we touched hands I thought that I touched a part of Heaven.

But the high inhib subhuman inside of me didn't allow me to ask for her instagram.

Fucking retard.

Fucking loser.

Pathethic.

Now I lost her forever.

I hate myself.

I will always regret this decision.

I didn't think too much back then but now I've been stalking every single comic con post on tiktok, facebook, instagram posted in the last 12 hours

Every photo posted with the tag furry, fursuit, purplefursuit, comiccon or any like that.

Still haven't found her...

So this is what despair is...

Of course, I never even stood a chance.

I'm fucking subhuman.

If I asked for her insta she would probably laugh and then dissapear.

But the fact that I didn't even ask to even see what will happen is destroying me...

Just imagining the infinite alternate realities where I did ask for her insta are destroying me.

Never in a million years have I ever thought I would feel this way about a fucking furry...

I can't even write properly I'm fucking destroyed.

I lost her and I'll never be able to feel the same

Today, for a few hours, I never even thought about the blackpill once. I took like 300 photos with cosplayers ( mostly girls ) and felt really good. Maybe because it's a subhuman dominated event. But then at the end I wanted to find some furries too and kept looking for one, because most were gone. And then I found her...

I can't even find any minor detail about her, except for the badge on her mask that says something like 'purple society' and has purple guy from fnaf below the text. My phone fucked the pic quality and didn't capture all details. She had something written but I can't fucking read it because it's too pixelated. OVER :feelswhy:

Here is the only pic I took with her ( cropped me bc im subhuman )
Screenshot 20240915 231919

Can't fucking believe I'm feeling like this over a fucking furry :feelswhy:

I am fucking miserable but can't accept the fact that I'll never see her again...

This must be what @Apparition feels like :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Alt Number 3, moredatesmorerapes and 7 others
Don’t worry OP. You two will meet again.

Quintessential gay furry art by crookedlynx dfrjhy8 fullview

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, MoggerM, TechnoBoss and 6 others
She looks fat and stinky bhai you’ll be fine

• +1
Reactions: Psl.sprks, MoggerM, moredatesmorerapes and 2 others
I hope u recover from this

esti roman?

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent
Don’t worry OP. You two will meet again.

View attachment 3173793
I'm thinking of attending the next year comic cons, cosplaying as a furry, cropping the picture I have with her and putting it on a sign and start looking for her for the whole duration of the event, from day to night. Is this a good Idea? I'll attend all comic cons, whole duration, day to night until I find her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231 and N1666
Suffer. You’ll never be able to speak to her again. To hear her voice and see her mannerisms and the way she moves. Tough shit faggot

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I'm thinking of attending the next year comic cons, cosplaying as a furry, cropping the picture I have with her and putting it on a sign and start looking for her for the whole duration of the event, from day to night. Is this a good Idea? I'll attend all comic cons, whole duration, day to night until I find her
That’s a great idea :)

She looks fat and stinky bhai you’ll be fine
She is not fat and stinky nigga. She is the epitome of beauty. A rotter like you devoid of love can never understand

I saw someone short that looked like a girl in a furry suit and asked to take a picture with her because I thought it would be funny

We took the photo and then she took her mask off and I saw the most beautiful angelic face I have ever seen

Her eyes were light blue

And she was speaking english with an american like accent ( it's a romanian event so it's uncommon )

Her simple existence was magnificent to me. She was short, beautiful and her voice was mesmerizing my ears. I couldn't even think straight after seeing her.

But the high inhib subhuman inside of me didn't allow me to ask for her instagram.

Fucking retard.

Fucking loser.

Pathethic.

Now I lost her forever.

I hate myself.

I didn't think too much back then but now I've been stalking every single comic con post on tiktok, facebook, instagram posted in the last 12 hours

Every photo posted with the tag furry, fursuit, purplefursuit, comiccon or any like that.

I'm fucking subhuman.

But the fact that I didn't even ask to even see what will happen is destroying me...

Just imagining the infinite alternate realities where I did ask for her insta are destroying me.

Never in a million years have I ever thought I would feel this way about a fucking furry...

Today, for a few hours, I never even thought about the blackpill once. I took like 300 photos with cosplayers ( mostly girls ) and felt really good. Maybe because it's a subhuman dominated event. But then at the end I wanted to find some furries too and kept looking for one, because most were gone. And then I found her...

I can't even find any minor detail about her, except for the badge on her mask that says something like 'purple society' and has purple guy from fnaf below the text. My phone fucked the pic quality and didn't capture all details. She had something written but I can't fucking read it because it's too pixelated. OVER :feelswhy:

View attachment 3173785

I am fucking miserable but can't accept the fact that I'll never see her again...

dw bhai , you two shall reunite
Let Me Go Love GIF by 3 Doors Down

dont forget to pm me after you two get married

Her eyes were light blue

Fucking retard.

Fucking loser.

Pathethic.

Now I lost her forever.

I hate myself.

I'm fucking subhuman.

View attachment 3173785

did she have titties tho

• WTF
Reactions: matka
this is exactly why your wife wants bigger :rage::feelsree:
she wants bigger because i made a post on a hindu basketweaving website?:feelskek::whatfeels:get a grip schizo

• Hmm...
Reactions: matka
did she have titties tho
is that a guy or a foid. Are you that or her? Im confused by this degeneracy
Fuck you retarded niggas. 'Muh tits muh ass'

FACE

HER FACE WAS BEYOND HUMAN COMPREHENSION.

THE REASON SHE WEARS A FUR MASK IS TO HIDE HER BLINDING BEAUTY. SHE IS THE PERSONIFICATION OF PERFECTION

SHE WAS BEYOND BEAUTY NIGGAS. IT'S OVER FOR ME ANYWAYS I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO SEE HER AGAIN.

EVEN IF SHE REJECTS ME THE SECOND I COME NEAR HER ALL I NEED IS JUST TO SEE HER FACE ONE MORE TIME :feelswhy:

remember it's only your lost

RN INSTEAD OF SLEEPING IM STALKING SOME FURRY THAT WENT TO COMIC CON TODAY FOLLOW LIST UNTIL I FIND AT LEAST A CLUE ABOUT HER BADGE

I CAN'T STOP UNTIL I FIND HER

I NEED HER.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
Fuck you retarded niggas. 'Muh tits muh ass'

FACE

HER FACE WAS BEYOND HUMAN COMPREHENSION.

THE REASON SHE WEARS A FUR MASK IS TO HIDE HER BLINDING BEAUTY. SHE IS THE PERSONIFICATION OF PERFECTION

SHE WAS BEYOND BEAUTY NIGGAS. IT'S OVER FOR ME ANYWAYS I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO SEE HER AGAIN.

EVEN IF SHE REJECTS ME THE SECOND I COME NEAR HER ALL I NEED IS JUST TO SEE HER FACE ONE MORE TIME :feelswhy:
She just had good forward growth and a strong chin

• WTF
Reactions: omnilegent
AI upscaling is shit. Went to every site and I still couldn't read what it was written on her chest board.

Fucking samsung this is shit I'm buying an iphone next

My dick is not even getting hard anymore all I think about is her beautiful face and eyes...

So this is what true beauty means...

• So Sad
ask 4chan for a help to dox her. Sounds retarded but one of these basement dwellers might do the job

Are you fr?
if you are THAT desperated then why not? Dudes could really find random flags in middle of deserts or grasslands so i bet few furry autistics could find her.

ask 4chan for a help to dox her. Sounds retarded but one of these basement dwellers might do the job
I don't think they can tho. Not even for money. I only have one pic and it kinda lacks details. And it's also shit hole Romania so it's fucking over even if shes from another country :feelswhy:

• So Sad
I don't think they can tho. Not even for money. I only have one pic and it kinda lacks details. And it's also shit hole Romania so it's fucking over even if shes from another country :feelswhy:
Does that gay ahh event have some social medias? So you can post there that you want to find her. Idk like under instagram post or something

Does that gay ahh event have some social medias? So you can post there that you want to find her. Idk like under instagram post or something
Nigga it's a GIRL.

I SAW her.

She also pulled a fucking iphone because someone was calling her do you think she didn't have any social medias?

I'm fucking retarded bro... I missed that opportunity and now I'm SUFFERING while she doesn't even know who I am

Brutal :feelswhy:

Niggas keep JFLing but I'm fucking mad I keep going on every follower @comicon.romania has on instagram hoping it is her

At this point I might as well forget what she looks like until I really find her...

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Nigga it's a GIRL.

I SAW her.

She also pulled a fucking iphone because someone was calling her do you think she didn't have any social medias?

I'm fucking retarded bro... I missed that opportunity and now I'm SUFFERING while she doesn't even know who I am

Brutal :feelswhy:

Niggas keep JFLing but I'm fucking mad I keep going on every follower @comicon.romania has on instagram hoping it is her

At this point I might as well forget what she looks like until I really find her...

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Oh nvm I misread event

DNR Schizo ramblings

I'll post this tomorrow I think they have a facebook page but I'll have to use a throwaway account

I mean I can't have niggas I know see that I'm THAT horny and lonely

But If I really have to, I'll do it. I'll do anything to see her again.

I’ll pray for you
You will find her
NIGGA I FUCKING FOUND HER IN A POST THANK YOU FOR PRAYING WTF NOW I JUST NEED TO FIND HER USERNAME ( deleted pic sry not trying to get my chances fucked up by .org niggers dming her my thread )

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Update : I found her instagram and she's 14... and I'm almost 18...

Doesn't that make me... a pedophile?

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo