i rotted too much lol, time to get out of this site for sometime atleast soon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enriquecel, greywind, Clark69 and 1 other person

I can't be asked to check them

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, Clark69, nathan and 1 other person
i just jacked off to a big booty bitch with braces tbh now im eating 7 eggs and avocado and kiwis tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78221 and nathan
i just jacked off to a big booty bitch with braces tbh now im eating 7 eggs and avocado and kiwis tbh
see you in disneyland

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Brutal how most of us are deprived out of all attention so we try to jester on an incel site to get some
Trust me man, if instead of jestering you actually contributed you'd get this "attention"/reps

I'd rather wake up to only 10 or so, for some ppl who had some questions etc. 74 is genuinely too much. Yesterday I had to sift through 50 and that took me almost 30mins

• +1
Reactions: nathan
you lost all of your aura now that your VIP has run out

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker, Clqs and greycel
Brutal how most of us are deprived out of all attention so we try to jester on an incel site to get some
And @asdvek is peak of jestering. You think he or you are truly happy with the bleak attention u guys get. It's cheap, short-term, useless dopamine
Just some random JFLs and shit. I'd rather have 1 react that turns into a proper convo than 99 JFL/Thumbs up reacts

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel, Alucard69 and nathan
And @asdvek is peak of jestering. You think he or you are truly happy with the bleak attention u guys get. It's cheap, short-term, useless dopamine
Just some random JFLs and shit. I'd rather have 1 react that turns into a proper convo than 99 JFL/Thumbs up reacts
Meh long conversations rarely achieve anything, atleast arguments, they only eat your brain away and spike your cortisol mostly. Especially with narcy retards

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, greycel and nathan
Meh long conversations are rarely achieve anything, atleast arguments, they only eat your brain away and spike your cortisol mostly. Especially with narcy retards
Fortunately, I've rarely encountered these types of people

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
you lost all of your aura now that your VIP has run out
i just got 1 month to see if i could use purple name color without the hideous frame, however i couldnt :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan
brutal for that one guy in the PMs still waiting for a reply
Nah I replied to him
I don't ignore the reps, cuz some ppl prolly want to have a conversation about something

Nah I replied to him
I don't ignore the reps, cuz some ppl prolly want to have a conversation about something
Nigga is the conversation connosseur ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

• JFL
Reactions: greycel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back