Today I'm starting a cut. Will be reporting + thankful for you suggestion/experiences

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
Start weight: 68 kg
Height: 176 cm :feelswhy:
Last time I was under 10% bf: 5 yo
Last cut: January 2017, bad experience, I went down to around 11% but lost libido
My possible current bf: I believe around 15-18% is the most accurate
Gym+cardio every day - depends on the weather summer is over

I will be cutting at 1900 cal, eat whateve I want, probably pretty high fat to not lose sex drive

I will go 2 weeks cutting, 1 week maintance and then again 2 weeks cutting but probably will go down with calories
If I lose libido I will extend maintance, but if I will keep losing sexd I will stop it fully

Whatre your thoughts/suggestion - recommendation?

70276197 1095572813980910 60191462687506432 n

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
i'd kiss your nipples and suck on them.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2019, Zygos4Life, Justttt and 2 others
I am cutting as well. The only piece of advice I can give is to not have anything high-cal in your house, so that you don't have temptations. Tell your family to keep that crap away from you, if you live with them.

I basically eat only salad with protein. It tastes great. For snacks I eat some broccoli or carrots. They fill me up and I don't have any more cravings after that.

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
I am cutting as well. The only piece of advice I can give is to not have anything high-cal in your house, so that you don't have temptations. Tell your family to keep that crap away from you, if you live with them.

I basically eat only salad with protein. It tastes great. For snacks I eat some broccoli or carrots. They fill me up and I don't have any more cravings after that.
how is your libido going?

"I'm starting a cut" :think:
seems like a auschwiz-maxxing, but as you can see, Im not lean and not TALL,
tall ppl think that everybody is 85 kg+ bc they are fcking 185 cm. Im a midget dude,

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
get good at cardio before you start lifting, else you'll be making it twice as hard for no reason

how is your libido going?

I have low libido in general. I don't think cut has affected it, since I barely want sex anyway. I'm going to check my T levels this week to see if I am asexual or low T.

what kind of cardio will you do ? steady state? hit? sprints?

what kind of cardio will you do ? steady state? hit? sprints?
every other day gym + inner skates/running <1-1,5h>, biking, sprinting each day or every other day

I have low libido in general. I don't think cut has affected it, since I barely want sex anyway. I'm going to check my T levels this week to see if I am asexual or low T.
being asexual is a result of being low t.

Why don't u make these type of threads in bodybuilding forums? There are already a lot of them, this forum should be specialized talking about infraorbital rim implants, Malar implants, brow ridge augmentation, etc..

Why don't u make these type of threads in bodybuilding forums? There are already a lot of them, this forum should be specialized talking about infraorbital rim implants, Malar implants, brow ridge augmentation, etc..
because
a) your not gonna go through any of these procedures, I make the most important thread of a year on looksmax and its been ignored by you (not this post)
b) I dont give a shit about my body, I want it for face.......

Do you mean the cat eye surgery? It's not a good surgery for males, unless you have a ntc/short external canthus

20191022 123513

update:
currently at 1500 calories for 2 weeks then 2100 calories diet break for a week and again the same cycle
planning to do that untill Christmas

- even now im during a break i feel high apetite all the time
Remember when I started diet I was crying when eating a hamburger and got 0 satisfaction from that
Now, even 1 snack makes me super happy, believe its the swame with sex, if you are a virgin you feel hungry, but if you can get it unlimited
you dont feel you need this
- my face looks sligtly less bloated - but I can t tell for sure because I've been sucking cheeks regularly
- my sex drive is still at a decent lvl, summer is over, whores are not that half-naked, but still feel the desire - think because of high fats and diet breaks
- potatoes are everything. if you are at low calories its your life-saver

Good progress!

Whats your current weight?

breakdown on the benefit of potato-maxxing?

good job man! keep it up!

Good progress!

Whats your current weight?
I do not use scale because its 99% shit device if you cant afford something like at least $70+
but I guess around 63/64 kg

breakdown on the benefit of potato-maxxing?

low calories in 100 g but works wonders when its comes to a hunger

I do not use scale because its 99% shit device if you cant afford something like at least $70+
but I guess around 63/64 kg

low calories in 100 g but works wonders when it comes to a hunger
Looking good homie you probably started out at 15% body fat tbh. I would say now you are 11%. It looks like you didn't lose any muscle mass which is good. Also, did you notice when you were fat after a high-calorie junk meal you would feel sleepy or was that just me? I noticed that after my cheat meals yesterday I wasn't sleepy like before when I was higher body fat. My parents are going on vacation for 10 days which meaans I will be able to stick to diet strictly since I won't be eating no curry food for dinner. I think I can lose another 1-2lb of body fat with cardio and push to 11-12% body fat

Looking good homie you probably started out at 15% body fat tbh. I would say now you are 11%. It looks like you didn't lose any muscle mass which is good. Also, did you notice when you were fat after a high-calorie junk meal you would feel sleepy or was that just me? I noticed that after my cheat meals yesterday I wasn't sleepy like before when I was higher body fat. My parents are going on vacation for 10 days which meaans I will be able to stick to diet strictly since I won't be eating no curry food for dinner. I think I can lose another 1-2lb of body fat with cardio and push to 11-12% body fat
a) Im actually naturally not a type of a person who feels sleepy after eating, Im rather a guy who feels sleepy when driving in a bus or as a passenger in a car, I do though feel very low energy 2-3 hours before sleeping when dieting, thats the price you pay when you keep high fat to maintain the sex drive but you must lower carbs.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
I read feeling sleepy after carb food can mean low insulin resistance which is bad, you might wanna research that.

Also need to mention the importance of diet breaking
Yes, maybe the whole diet takes longer but

a) I read some scientific paper that yo gonna lose more fat cause you keep higher metabolism etc
b) you keep more of ur muscles&sex drvie
c) which is the most important, you are more motivated and the goal of losing fat is more achievable - why? Because its easier to go through next 5 days and then go on a break rather than being hungry all the time and wait next 1-2 months for a break

Whats important though is that when you are doing diet breaks, you calorie intake during actual cutting should be lower vs cutting without breaks

i.e. I eat 1500 cal and would probably eat like 1800 cal without diet breaks

Last edited: